Late Night Event

Mercades Pov:

9:25 pm

I had a match with Paige coming up and I was heading to the door before me and Finn had a little kissed but he then playfully grabbed me and gaved me a good luck kiss back. But when I walked out I heard loud stomping towards me, I turned around and saw The Ascension in front of me. I started to get nervous sense they never talked or was near me all the time even in NXT. "What do you guys want" I asked, they then tooked a step a few inches inches to me and I backed away a couple steps before they grabbed my arm and I cried out for help hopefully so Finn and the club will come out. I heard the door open quick and saw Finn, Aj, and them attacking the Ascension. I felled down on the floor until Finn stopped and ranned towards me. He picked me up and layed me down on a local stage box and we both turned and saw The Ascension running away. "Are you ok" Finn said while I barried my face in his chest. "Yes" I said while a tear streamed down my eye, "Well it seems your match with Paige was canceled" said Karl as the rest of the group walked towards me and Finn. "Well sense we all don't have matches tonight lets just go back to the hotel" said Aj as Finn picked me up and carried me to the room.

Finn Pov:

10:15 pm

We all changed into our regular clothes and the six of us went back to the hotel. When we got thier Karl and Doc stopped us until Karl said "Well its still early, how about a little hang out here". Aj and Joe nodded as Mercades was still hurting from earlier and I wisperd to her "I'll stay with you". She smiled and looked at Karl and evreyone and said "I'm just going to stay with Mercades for a bit but I'll join when I can". They nodded and we went to our room while the four of them went in Aj's room. I layed Mercades on the bed and I then tooked my jacket and shoes off a layed next to her. We were just laying for about 4 minutes in silence till she broke it and asked "Finn, can I ask you something", "Yeah go ahead". She had a worried look on her face and she softly asked "Am I perfect for you", my eyes wided in shock that she said that and I looked at her and said "You are the most beautiful and talented woman I've ever known and thats what makes you perfect and one of a kind". She had a little tear coming out of her eye while I kissed her on her forehead, I got up and turned to her and said "I'll be back". She nodded as I left the room. I walked in Aj's room and was greeted with hugs and handshakes until Karl handed me a beer. After about 30 minutes of chatting I remembered that I forgot my phone in the room so I got up and went back to our room and I noticed Mercades was asleep so I just tip toed towards my phone. After I got it I turned to Mercades and I softly layed a kiss on her forehead. I walked out and closed the door before I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw someone I never liked and possibly never will, Roman Reigns. I swear he iterates me just as much as the fans manly because of him gloating on how he is the next face of this well, broken company I'll say. He looked at me like I slept with his wife until he broked the silence and said "Well look who we have here the NXT champion and the one man who stole my spot at Wrestlemania". My blood was boiling and I didn't want to deal with him with me going up against Undertaker. "Look Roman I don't want any problums with you-" I was cur off by him grabbing my shirt and pressing me against the door. "Oh we have a problem you little thief" he yelled, "Thief" I said confused. "Stealing my spot at Wrestlemania so I can be the face of this company and to show how to be a prize" he said while I stared at him like he was a moron. "Please Roman your no prize and thats a fact cause all you are is a booing magnet and cash in on yout family's legacy" I yelled as he was about hit me with his fist until Aj and Joe tackled him and threw him in the elevator while Doc and Karl helped me up. I heard Mercades opening the door and seeing me slowly getting on my feet from Doc and Karl. "Oh my god what happened Finn are you ok" she asked as I just looked back at her with a smirk, "Oh lets just say someone isn't happy with change".

Hey guys so I know that this is a shorter chapter then what I usually do and the reason is that I got back from vacation and that next week from Monday to Friday I will be not be active due to my schedule and so if we're lucky my last part till about Saturday will be posted on Sunday. And I would like to thank y'all on getting almost 730 views on my story that we're not far off from 1k. All and all thank you and I will see you soon.