Another Day And Champaign

Finn Pov:

11:30 pm

We got backed to our room and he kept giving high fives and fist bumps. "Man that was awesome, so much adrenalin in me" said Cesaro while we all laughed, then Karl went and got six bottles of shampaine in a box. "How about we celebrate at the hotel" said Karl whiel evreyone looked like we were about to pass out from the crowed. We then heard a knock and I opened the door and it was Triple H. "So how was Raw fellas" he said with a smirk, "Lets see it's the same as seeing the Grand Canyon" said Doc while all of us including Trips laughed. "Well I'm glad to hear that I'll be catching up with y'all later" Triple H said while closing the door. Me, Aj, and Cesaro changed out of our gear and we droved back to the hotel and went into Karl and Doc's room and Karl pulled out the shampaine bottles again.

11:57 pm

Evreyone got one except for Mercades, "Mercades your passing" said Aj and she shrugged while Doc handed me one. "I'm not much a drinker" she said but so was Aj and he has one. "You sure" "Ya I'm just tired" she said while laying her head on my arm. We both sat down on the couch while Aj and Karl played on the ping pong table while Doc and Cesaro were looking. "Do want a sip at least" I said to Mercades as she looked confused while I handed her the bottle. I
She took a sip and she had that face were you had alcohol for the first time. "I'll probably need to be more used to it" she said while giving the bottle back to me and laying her head back on my arm. "I love you" I heard her say while I smiled and looked at her and said "Love you more". Then Cesaro pointed at me and Mercades and said "Awwwww the love birds" as me and Mercades said "Shut up" playfully. Then I saw Karl laying on the bed probably because he went through his bottle quicker then anyone else. "Alright we probably need some sleep now" said Aj as I looked at my watch and saw that it was 12:39 am. "Ya your right goodnight guys" I said as we waved back at Aj and them. I picked up Mercades and layed her on our bed and I tooked my shirt off and we just layed on the bed till we drifted off to sleep.

12:15 pm

I felt a annoyingly painful migraine probably from a hangover while I noticed Mercades was still asleep. She just looked precious, I got up and got dressed and woked up Mercades and when I woked her up she had a I'm gonna kill you Mother F*cker look. "What your angel couldn't sleep" she said playfully, "Well I'm dressed and I didn't wanna ditch you and leave so". She smiled and gaved me a kiss before she went to the bathroom to change. "I'll be at Aj's for a bit" "Alright love" she said back as I walked next door and saw Aj passed on the couch wearing the same clothes as last night. "Aj...Aj...AJ!!!" I yelled as he woked up and started to held his head. "Migraine" "Ya one reason I drink rarely, the other is this" he said pointing at his jacket and shirt. He got up and tooked his shirt and jacket off and put on a new clean not smelling like booze Bullet Club shirt and we walked out and nocked on Karl and Doc's door and Cesaro opened it and welcomed us in. "So Karl and Doc passed out eh" said Aj as me and Cesaro laughed, "Ya I wouldn't bother them right now" Cesaro said back then Mercades walked in and sat down next to me. "Well anything for Smackdown tonight guys" she said as I looked at my phone and it had a text from WWE saying me and Mercades had match tonight together...

 "Well anything for Smackdown tonight guys" she said as I looked at my phone and it had a text from WWE saying me and Mercades had match tonight together

I showed them the picture and Mercedes hugged me with excitement sense it was our first match as a mixed team.

7:30 pm

Me, Mercades, Aj, and Cesaro droved up to the arena and Doc and Karl weren't with cause they kept falling at the hotel runnig so we just told them to rest. We got to our room and me and Mercedes changed into our ring gear and just waited for our call to the ring. After about 18 minutes a worker camed up to us and said Sasha and Finn your match is next, we nodded and me and Mercedes walked out and once again the crowed went wild. We walked down the ring while holding hands and we were in the ring and we kissed in front of the fans and all I heard were the fans say *Fuck PG, Fuck PG, Fuck PG*, Then Charlotte and Barrett walked out the match started.

*8 Minutes In*

Charlotte and Mercedes were in the ring pounding each other (Not the Sexual way) while me and Barrett brawled outside until Mercades hooked Charlotte up in the Bank Statement and I threw Barrett at Flair to make sure he wouldn't interfere and Mercades got the win for us. Me and her were in the ring getting our hands hold up while hugging each other and we walked back backstage while holding hands. We walked back into our room and she went to get changed first while me, Aj, and Cesaro talked for a couple minutes as I was getting the tape off my arms. Mercades walked out and I got up and she kissed me on the cheek and I went to the bathroom and changed into my jeans, t-shirt, and jacket. We got back to hotel and we all said goodnight before we opened and closed our doors. Me and Mercedes put our bags on the floor and we layed in bed and went to sleep.

How was that part, what will happen on NXT the next night.