Here Comes The Pain

Finn Pov:

11:20 am

I woked from a quick nap to see Mercades sitting on the couch with Allen, "Hey Fergal is up" he said as I slowly got out of the bed. "You ok man" he asked as I nooded and sat next to Mercades. "Man Brock gave you like 5-7 staples in your forehead not to mention your side" Allen said as I nodded again 8n response. "I need to go" Mercades said as she grabbed her purse while I asked "Where". She turned to me with a smile "You'll see" She said grinning walking out of the room and out to the hallway.

"So how have you and Mercedes been lately" Allen asked as I sighed, "Pretty good, not much has happened" I answered as he laughed. "Well ok then" he said while standing up as I did the same. "No you stay down, Brock did worse then he did at Raw" Allen said as I sat on the bed. I then got a text from WWE...

WWE Headquarters: Hey Mr.Devitt we will like to let you know you're match with Brock Lesnar is a Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam.

I sighed knowing Heyman must've got this to happened and I know Hunter wouldn't do that to me. "Hey I heard a sound what was it" Allen asked, "My phone, HQ told me my match against Brock is a Steel Cage Match". He turned his head looking at me sighing, "Well I better get a grave prepar-"Allen said before he stopped due to my expression on my face. "Sorry my bad" he said as I nodded, I just them texted back to HQ about the match...

Finn: Ok I'll be ready for it.

3:25 pm

About an hour later Allen left to go to the Performance Center while I just went back to sleep, I woked up to see it was 3:17 pm so I just got up a packed my clothes in my bag to train. I then heard a knock and I walked up to see it was Mercades. I opened it up as she had a smile on her face as always, "Whats with the grin" "Oh nothing" she replied as she set her stuff on the coffee table.

She sat in the couch while I sat next to her before she then layed her head on my shoulder. "Tired" she looked up and nodded slowly before lowering it, "Very" she said softly as I chuckled a bit. I leaned in and kissed her forehead before she put her finger on my lip, "Oh I see where your going with this" She said playfully before pushing me on my back onto the couch while she got on top of me.

She leaned in and we connected our lips in a perfect kiss until the knocking on the door came back. She groaned in disappointment while I got up to answer it revealing Kevin Owens.

"Hey man I heard what happened to ya, any luck getting better" He asked as I nodded saying "Yes". He patted me on the shoulder as I gestured him to come but he didn't. "You sure" "Nah I'm messing with you" Owens answered as ge walked and hugged Mercades. We talked for a biy mostly about what he was booked for and asking how I was from Brock attacking me and Owens got, waved goodbye, and walked out the door.

6:25 pm

I was laying in bed with Mercades jusy listing to the sound of traffic and the wind entering the room. I noticed there was still light out outside so I got the feeling of taking Mercades out tonight. "I've been thinking, wanna go out somewhere tonight to get our minds off work" "Well yes I would love to" She said in a excited voice before tackling me with hugs.

We then got dressed up and walked out of the car and into the elevator, as we were waiting to hit the first floor I pinned Mercades against the wall and started to kiss those red lips of her's ans she immediately kissed back. Then the doors opened to reveal Samoa Joe in front with a suprised face, "Um you do know people use these things" he said laughing while we walked and waved goodbye.

We got in the car and I started to back out of the parking space before leaving the lot and entering the road. I had one hand on the wheel and the other on Mercades's hand while driving towards the restaurant. We pulled up to a fancy local place and we got out of the car. We walked and got our table, I was wearing a flannel and jeans while Mercades was wearing a red dress.

We got done ordering our food and the waiter left our table. I couldn't help but stare at her due to her beauty. "What" She said while I chuckled and placed my hands on her's, she looked back at me grinning while I was too before she said "Whats going on Finn". I was about to answer but my phone ringed to show Karl was calling me, "I'll be back" I could hear her sigh after before I walked into the Bathroom opening the call.

"What Karl" I said annoyed until Karl answered "Uh Hey man um lets say things got ugly back at the Live Event". "Wait what, what live event" I asked, "We were called for a Live Event and it also had Brock crushing Rusev and well, he has business with not just yo-" Karl answered before I heard him getting cut off while hearing screaming. The phone got picked up again but it wasn't Karl.

"Oh Mr.Balor it won't just be you falling from grace, but it will also be you're buddies" the walrus Heyman said as I know Brock attacked Karl and Doc. I cut off the phone and walked out to the table. "What was that" Mercades asked, "Apparently Karl and Doc got attacked by Brock at a Live Event" I said as I could see her in disbelief.

"Is he ok" ahe asked as I shooked my head, "No he was calling me then he was attacked and Heyman was on the phone". She then buried her head in her hands before I asked "Are you ok", "Not right now knowing it will be worse at Summer Slam especially in a cage" She answered as I cupped her face. "Don't worry I will ok, I'll beat Brock and I'll make it in one piece", she smiled before she kissed me and I kissed back. "I Love you" she said before I chuckled and said "Love you too".

Next part will be about SummerSlam but thats not the end of Chapter 3. Also I f*cking love the Takeover Toronto theme "Devil's Calling", I don't know why I just do.

New Cover based on Takeover: Toronto...