Phenomenal

Allen (Aj Styles) Pov:

10:16 am

Me and Dean were waiting outside the door in the hallway for what felt like 30 minutes until Mercades came out. "You holding up" Dean said as she nodded in response as we all walked down to the elevator.

I walked in first amd pressed the first floor and we them went down. After that I walked out outside while Dean was talking with one of the people at the desk and Mercedes was walking up slowly to the door to me.

"Mercades are you awake" I jokenly yell as she walked out and Dean followed. "Allen not sounding like a bitch but I don't wanna be talked to by anyone right now" she said lowly as we walked up Dean's car.

We got in me shotgun and Mercedes was in the back, as Dean was driving I checked my phone for texts seeing evreyone from Trips to even someone like Bray Wyatt talking about Finn and Brock last night. It really made me feel ill as Dean noticed and signalled me to close it.

"It's probably not the best time" he whispered as I nodded putting my phone in my pocket as we pulled up to a local gym. Me Dean were wearing out Tapout stuff and brought our clothes while Mercades did as well but she stayed quite as It was starting to bug me.

We walked in and I went to the treadmill as Dean went to work on Triceps. An hours passed as we met up with Mercades and walked back to the car and we drove to the arena Raw was at tonight. Dean parked the car before we walked out and entered the Arena.

6:35 pm

Me and Dean were at the catering area but we haven't seen Mercades sense walking in. It was quite until Roman, Seth, and Owens joined in, "Hey guys whats up" Seth said as I sighed while Dean hummed as a answer. "Well not to good especially Mercades" "Oh from Brock and Finn" Roman ask as I nodded, "Yeah I saw, how is he" Owens said before Seth said "He's in a Coma now due to the elbows to the head what do you think". "Well well well" we heard a voice say as we turned to see Paul Heyman walking around with a grin.

"Well I didn't know a walrus was gonna be here" Dean said as Paul sarcastically laughed before speaking, "Oh Dean I didn't see you there, maybe because my beast destroyed you back in Dalles and I haven't had a good look after the match". It already got Dean pissed as me and Roman holded him down before Heyman laughed, "Well I believe I should tell you that me and Brock have a message for you all tonight so I should leave, good day" Heyman said walking off.

"Ya a Shalom to you too Paul" Seth said as we went back to each other's conversation. "Well O guess we should hed to the Locker Room" Owens said as we all got up and walked towards the Men's Locker Room.

8:00 pm

Me and Dean were sitting in the locker room watching Raw going on air just a minute ago, it of course started with Steph and Foley in the ring talking about what happened last night especially about Brock and Balor last night. "Now ladies and gentlemen let welcome you to the new WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar" Mick said as Brock's music hit the arena.

Brock entered the ring shaking hands with Stephanie while Paul grabbed a mic, "Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and I am the 1 behind the 1 in 21-1, and now the neeewww Regining, Defending, Undisputed Champion of the World Brrrroooooock Leeeesssnnaaaaarrrr".

Brock smiled raising the WWE Championship in the air as the fans boo'ed in response. "Now if you haven't seen the beating your beloved champ Finn Balor took last night I wouldn't look back, cause now Mr. Balor is in the hospital in a Coma thanks to the Conqueror Brock Lesnar and now you have a champion that is not weak nor vonabral to anyone or anything in this Business" Heyman said as the boo's roared louder.

Brock grabbed and held it up to his mouth and said "Finn Balor I know your not watching but I hope your hearing me now, if you ever wake up and fight me again not only will I Beat you and put you in another Coma, I will put you in the ground".

I felt my blood boil from hearing this as I know Mercedes was watching and she probably felt even worse. Later on me, Dean, and surprisingly Mercades were on the stage boxes near the Gorilla Section watching the show before we saw the new Womens Champion Charlotte amd Dana Brooke. They gave us smirks especially towars Mercades as they walked out to the arena.

Charlotte got into the ring as she tooked to the mic and said "Now evreyone be quiet as your Queen is talking, Last night I proved why I am the best women's wrestler in this company and why I am better then poor little Sasha" she said before acting like a sad little girl which made Mercades even more crossed.

Then we heard Bayley's theme hit and she walked out to the arena. She was immediately beloved by the Raw fans and her and Charlotte finished the segment after 5 minutes.

Mercades Pov:

It brought me joy to see Bayley put Charlotte in her place but I still felt from 1. Finn not being here and 2. Losing the championship last night, so I didn't felt that much better then I already was. After the segment was the main event and we all left the arena and droved to Dean's house and dropped him off before Allen and me droved back to the hotel.

We said goodnight to each other before entering into our rooms as I goy into my night clothes and got under the covers. I immediately started to drift off but I fely someone tap my shoulder as I turned my head to see someone I thought couldn't be here no more.

"Missed me" his Irish Accent spoked before he hovered over me placing his lips onto mine as all I could feel was shock and joy until...

Finnaly got another pary done for y'all, how has the story been so far?