Lashing Out

Finn Pov:

11:07 pm

When I walked into the Gorilla Section evreyone who was there Allen, Karl, Doc, Joe, Sting, Dean, Roode, and Mercades were all giving me and Hunter looks that if I did something bad that would've make me feel guilty. "Explain whats going on" Allen said in a low voice while Hunter sighed, "Look I'm not trying to get Finn in the Authority in fact I'm finished with the Authority, what I did proved the fact that I'm not with Steph but with you guys" Hunter said. "How can we believe that after all you are a twisted mastermind" Joe said slowly as he looked at Hunter stone face. "I just did, if I was evil I would've pedigree Finn, besides I might divorce Steph who knows" Hunter said as we nodded in response. "Am I forgiven" he asked, I nodded before evreyone hesitantly nodded before Trips said "Thank you". After that evreyone except me and Mercedes went to our locker room while me and Mercedes went to the room I put the paint on. I washed the paint off and put my clothes on and walkef out with the WWE Championship on my shoulder. But as I layed the belt on the couch I noticed Mercades had a disgusted look on her face, "whats wrong". She turned to me and said "Whats going on with you and Hunter", "what do you mean" "What just happened out there, are you joining with him" she replied as I sighed. "No there is no conspiracy between us what he did was all him I had no part of it" I said placing my hands on her shoulders before saying "You trust me right". She sighed before looking up replying "Yes", "Then believe me when I say I didn't have part of it nor am I'm pairing with Trips". She nodded before we were about to kiss until "Hey guys are y'all ready" Allen said ruining the moment, "Yes" we both said while he nodded and left the room. We all packed up and went to our cars and droved to the nearest hotel. Me, Mercades, Dean, and Roode were in my car and all I could hear was Dean and Roode talking non stop and me and Mercedes had our hand together on the way. We eventually found a hotel just the 4 of us and we got two rooms. We all put our stuff away and went to sleep for what would happen next.

Raw
7:34 pm

We were all at the arena, me, Joe, Mercades, Karl, Doc, Bobby, Dean, Cesaro, and Allen and we were waiting for our cur to go out. We watched the pre show to see our matches for tonight...

 We watched the pre show to see our matches for tonight

I had to defend my title, again, against Seth while Mercades faced Paige and Allen, Joe, and Cesaro faced Roman, Owens, and Breeze

I had to defend my title, again, against Seth while Mercades faced Paige and Allen, Joe, and Cesaro faced Roman, Owens, and Breeze. "Hey guys your on in 5" a worker said while we were walking out of our locker room and heading towards the Gorilla Section. We all walked ouy with Bullet Club theme blaring out of the speakers as we walked down the ramp. I grabbed the mic and said "Last night I know what happened and let me explain, Triple H and I don't have I partner ship like you think no the truth of the matter is that Triple H could have been well, had enough of being Vince Jr.". The fans laughed until Seth's music hit and he walked out with a mic saying "Wow what a knee slapper cause I know what you just said is bull, you say you and Hunter never made a pack or glan but it's safe to say no one is buying it". "But I'm mostly out here for my rematch for a title I never lost and I will reclaim what is mine right now so ring that-" Seth said before I hit him with a closeline. After that I hold the WWE Championship and Raw went to commercial. We all walked back except Joe, Cesaro, and Allen whi had their match right now. After 7 minutes the boys got the win and proved why their the best. Then Mercades had her match next against Paige and I then gave her a good luck kiss before she left. She had a great match as always and got the win over Paige as they had a respectable handshake at the end.

9:35 pm

My match was next against Seth and I had to defend my title for the 2nd time. I made my way out to the ring by myself and just soaked it all in.

*17 Minutes In*
:Here is your winner and still WWE Champion, Finn Balor!!!" Chimil said as I hold up the title in victory, and now I can put this feud behind me and focus on bigger things.

*End of Chapter 2*

Well thats it for now till around late October to early November, But I won't be gone.

Pic of the day...