Hell in a Cell

Finn Pov:

6:17 pm

Hell in a Cell

I entered the arena with Mercades holding onto our bags while it was in the 40's outside. After that I handed her bags to her and we had to split up into the Locker Rooms. I entered the men's and started to put on my Demon Gear on before I put the paint on next.

I noticed some talking in the back so I looked up and saw Jinder Mahal and Sin Cara talking about Me and Brock tonight, "Do you really think he'll last" Jinder said as Sin Cara shrugged before they saw me and they separated from each other. I know what happened at Summer Slam but I can make sure those mistakes won't happen again.

After I finish my gear without the Paint I walked around and noticed  Nigel Mcguinness, I went up to talk with him and he was talking with William Regal. When they were done I said "Hey Nigel", "Hey Finn how's it been" he asked as I shurugged. We talked for a bit before he asked a question, "So how do you feel about your match".

I chuckled before saying "Confident", Nigel then tilts his head and looks at me like I'm lying. "But it's Brock an-" Nigel said before I cut him off and said "Look I can beat him and take back my title" I said as before I walked off in frustration.

9:35 pm

I was all painted up and was watching the show from the Locker Room as Mercedes and Charlotte finished their Hell in a Cell match before me and Brock were on. I left the room and went to the Gorilla before I saw Nigel and Trips talking, at first I thought it was about me but then again it could be because of something else.

My music started to echo around the arena as I walked out and just started deeply at the structure that I was going into. After I was done Brock's music played and him and Paul walked out, it made me feel anger just from hearing his music let alone the sight of them.

We were both in the ring as the ref raised the belt up in the air, fans went nuts as the bell rang and Brock said "Good Luck, you'll need it". I slapped him after that and he went after my torso but I moved out of the way and kicked him out of the ring, he looked at me surprised as I motioned him to get back in.

9 minutes later

After 9 minutes of suplexs, dives, and close finishes, me and Brock were in the ring just hammering each other, much like Summer Slam. But unlike Summer Slam I had the upper hand during it and thanks to that I hit Brock so hard and so close to his eye that it started to bleed and the ref started to move me away.

But I pushed the ref out of the way and kept attacking Brock. Hit after hit after hit as I was making the perfect revenge for this moment. I then picked him up and yelled "Payback is a Bitch" before and kicked him into the corner and pulled him closer to the center for the Coup de Grace.

I got on top of the turnbuckle and hit the Coup de Grace and went for the pin, "1...2.." but all of a sudden someone pulled me out and kicked me in the groin before throwing me in the ring where Brock picked me up and hit the F-5, "1...2...3". I couldn't believe, I was screwed out of my title.

Brock and Heyman left the man then attached me again  before removing the mask to reveal...Hideo Itami. He then picked me up and hit me with the GTS leaving me out cold. He then whispers to me "You screwed me, I screw you". After that I got up and walked to the back with the ref's help and the fans were cheering me on.

I made backstage to see Anderson, Cesaro, and Mercedes all together waiting for me as I shook hands with Karl and Cesaro, and kissed Mercedes before leaving to get the paint off. A lot was going through my head, anger, revenge, hop, but mostly Fear. Fear for my career, Fear for another chance at the Title, and Fear for my health as I felt a sharp pain around my shoulder and neck.

11:27 pm

I got the paint off, took a shower, and got dressed before leaving the Locker Room. Everyone else left as far as Wrestlers including Mercedes who left with Bayley and Charlotte and the others went off as well, but as I was walking around the Parking Lot to find my car I saw the man who cost me my shot, Itami. He immediately got in his car as I was running over to him but it was too late.

I put my stuff in a drove to a local Hotel to stay a night or two. I went up to my room as I saw other guys like Goldust, Curtis Axel, and Bo Dalles were all on the same floor as me. But I didn't pay much attention, I set my stuff on the table and took my jacket, Shirt, shoes, and pants off before getting in bed to go to sleep. But I know there is hell to pay in the future for Hideo.

End of Part 3

-MattSteen