The Future is Now

Finn Pov:

[5 Weeks Later ]
[Friday April 1st]
12:35 pm

It has been five weeks sense that Smackdown taping and a lot has happened, Mercades has had little matches with people like Fox, Nattie, and Naomi while Charlotte acting like her dad and just watched probably so she can head the warning, Doc and Karl have been having segments with the New Day and they are being more over then New could ever been, Aj has been attacked multiple times by Kevin while Aj replied with a little attack of his own the past weeks, Cesaro has been training for his match with Neville while I've seen him do the same, Joe has been having segments with Paul Heyman and on our last Raw before Mania they had a contract signing for the match, and me well I've been training for not just my match with Undertaker but my match with Sami at Takeover Dalles. And tonight is Takeover night and me and Joe have matches for me it's against Sami for the belt while Joe is facing a debuting Shinsuke Nakamura.l, And Hideo is returning against Tye Dillenger, Revival are facing American Alpha for the Tag belts, Bayley is facing Asuka for the Womens Title, and Aries is debuting against Baron Corbin, So we have a stacked card.

7:35 pm

I was getting my tights, pads, and boots on while waiting for a guy to put the paint on me. I was planning on doing a Texas Chainsaw Massacre theme sense we're in Texas and I was gonna use a fake chainsaw for my entrance. After a while we got the piant on and I noticed it was about 9:16 which is time for me to get out there. I saw Sami coming out once I was about 20 feet from the curtains and before the whole demon speaking in tounges I turned to see Mercades, Aj, Doc, and Karl. I nodded as they did in reply and I walked through the curtain. The smoke was sending shivers down my spine and I walked up and raised the prop chainsaw in the air, I made my way to the ring while the fans cheered on. I was on the top rope looking down at Sami across from me. I tooked the coat and headdress off and me and Sami were face to face in the ring while the ref hold up the title.

*17 Minutes In*

1...2...3 I just retained the NXT Championship, I stood and the ref raised my hand before I helped Sami up. We both nodded as he raised my hand up and said "You deserve it Finn". I walked up the stage before Mercades, Aj, Joe, Karl, and Doc camed out clapping thier hands as all I can do was be shocked. We ended the show with us seven including Sami with raising our hands up in the air ans the arena went from a small rumble to a loud pop. I walked backstage being greeted by Triple H, he looked at me with a smile and said "Nice work kid now lets see you become WWE champion towmorrow". I nodded before we both shake hands. After about an hour of getting the paint off and putting on some clothes I walked back to my room and it was pitch black, no lights, no sound, nothing. What is this I thought to myself, then all of a sudden the door closed and the lights came on, I turned and saw Mercades and the rest of them from earlier standing besides the door while my heart was starting to calm down. We all chatted for a bit before we all went to our cars. Me and Mercedes we're in mine while Aj droved Karl and Doc and Joe had his car. Once we got in the car I put mine and Mercades's bags in the backseat before I turned rhe key. We all droved back to a local hotel and once we all got out of the elevator  we waved goodnight at each other before we entered our rooms. I layed mine and Mercades's bags on the floor before I tooked my jacket and shirt off and got in the bed. Mercades followed and we layed in bed and drifted off to sleep.

"Sunday April 3rd"
5:35 pm

Today was the day, Wrestlemania. I've been looking forward to this day for months now. Me and Mercedes entered the arena and we met up with Aj. "Hey guys are you ready for tonight" he said while we nodded, "You bet we are". He nodded and rhe three of us walked towards our dressing room and layed our bags in before we walked towards the stage. The sight was breath taking and I couldn't explain it if I could. Mercades layed her head on my cheast while Aj noticed it and nodded at me. I then put to arms around her and she looked up at me with a big smile. We made eye contact all of a sudden I felt and pat on my back and let go of Mercades and turned to see Karl and Doc. "Oh I'm sorry if I ruined something Finn" said Doc as me and Mercades just smiled in response. The five of us walked backstage to our room abd we tooked turns changing and once the five of us were changed Cesaro and Joe walked in in thier gear. I looked to see that it was about 7:55 pm and Cesaro's match against Neville was first on the main card. Cesaro walked out after we waved goodbye and wished him luck. After about 7 minutes Cesaro won the match and was the new U.S. champion and we all clapped in cheer. Then Doc and Karl left for thier match against New Day for the Tag belts, after about four minutes after Karl and Doc left Cesaro walked back in with the U.S. title on his shoulder. We all gaved him a hug or fist bump before he went to change. After seven minutes Karl and Doc got the win and mine and Aj's eyes wided. "Wow we may get all the gold tonight" said Aj as I nodded before a worker camed in and called for me for my paint for tonight. I left the room and went to the room where the worker was and saw Aj coming for his match against Owens for the I.C. belt. In my head I was cheering him on but I had to stay still for the paint. After 12 minutes of non-stop action half of my torso was painted and Aj won the belt. I was grinning ear to ear and Joe's match against Brock or Mercades's match for the Womens Championship wasn't next so I just focused on the paint job.

9:45 pm

I just got done watching Joe's match with Brock and it was a No DQ match and Joe picked up the win. Is it me or are we just getting wins left and right i thought to myself as I heard a knock on the door. My body was painted except my face and I turned to see Mercades dressed up in her gear. I smiled as she did and I broked the silence and said "Well I hope to see you with that belt in a few". She laughed for and walked to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before she looked at me with a grin and said "Oh I will and I expect the same from you". I nodded before I kissed het back she left and closed the door. After five minutes my face was painted and I was watching Mercades's match with Charlotte. I payed attention to her match then anyone else just because I wanted to see her smile when she wins. And greatfully she did amd I was jumping in joy before the worker said "Don't jump let it dry". I was so happy she won and she deserves it more then anyone else. My match was after Cena vs Rock and Trips walked in and told me it was time.

I walked out fully painted and was next to the curtains

I walked out fully painted and was next to the curtains. Trips gave me my cue and the tounge speaking echoed around the arena. I walked out crawling and once it was time for me to get up I heard the most thunderous pop I ever heard. I mad my way down the ring until the arena went dark and the gong hit. Then I turned to see The Undertaker walk out in his standard entrance that sent shivers down my spine. Once I got un the ring we made eye contact and just started at each other for two minutes. The bell rainged and our match began.

11:15 pm

Undertaker had me up for the last ride before I jumped off and hit him with a Pele Kick and he felled down to one knee. Then I looked at him and he looked back with the deadness in his eyes before he grabbed me setting me up for the tombstone piledriver before I countered it with my own. Once he was down I quickly went on the ropes and hit Taker with a Coup de Grace. 1...2...3 I just beat The Undertaker and won the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! "Here is your winner and new WWE champion, Finn Balor" said Howard Finkle. I held both the WWE and NXT championships in the air while the fans we're chanting "You deserve it". Then I saw Taker getting up and he looked at me and...offered his hand. We shaked hands while the arean went nuts so much I thought the roof would burst. Then evreyone from the gang camed out and got in the ring with me. All seven of us raised our hands with our new belts and it was the feeling I couldn't explain. Then Mercades and I connected our lips before she started to wipe the paint off her lips and face. Then we walked up the ramp and that was the end of Wrestlemania.

Hey guys how was the ending good, bad, or Great. Well I will be back for Chapter Two by early to mid August and have a good day.