Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard

Start from the beginning

I shouted as two tick marks appeared on my head. Hakko sweat dropped and said to me.

"Calm down Keira."

Sora frowned at us and he shouted.

"Shut up! that girl you've got behind you is the one who caused master Zara's death, she stood there and did nothing while master Zara fought against that beast until she was killed."

I looked away and I said to him.

"I'm not denying the fact that I didn't do anything to stop my own Mother from sacrificing herself to protect us all however, she did it to protect you, me and the village and you know something else, if she were still alive she would be disappointed about how much you've sunk so deep into the darkness."

Sora frowned and he then shouted.

"Just shut the hell up!!"

Sora's magical pressure increased drastically. I summoned an Ice barrier and it protected us from Sora's angry aura. Hakko then spoke up.

"This is not good."

"You think?! damn! I wish I had known Sora was this strong!"

I didn't know how long I could keep up the shield since I used too much of it since I fought against Sora in the earlier in the fight. Klaus then said to me.

"Keira if you keep this up you'll only collapse from exhaustion!"

I frowned and I said to him.

"If you've got any better ideas on how we beat this guy then be my guest!"

Hakko then went into her pouch and she got a card which is a sealed card and she then said to me

"Then use this!"

The card glowed a white colour and then a dagger appeared out of it and I knew straight away what it was, it was Frostguard. My eyes widen and I shouted.

"Frostguard?!"

"Hurry! use it now!"

I nodded my head and then Sora spotted it and he smirked like a maniac.

"It's mine!!"

Klaus used his fireball spell and shouted.

"I don't think so!!"

I grabbed the hilt of the dagger and then the remaining ice surrounded my body along with a bright light surrounding me.

HAKKO'S POV

I used my arm to shield my eyes from the bright light that was surrounding Keira and Sora was not happy about this. Sora then shouted angrily.

"No way! how is she able to use that weapon so easily?!"

I smirked and I said to him.

"Because Keira is the daughter of the ice empress and she has her blood running through her veins and she also has inherited her special abilities as well."

The surrounding ice had turned into a suit armour and she then floated down onto the ground as she held the two swords in her hands.