Chapter 14: Bloody Warning

Start from the beginning

I came back to reality when I saw and felt blood. It was on the floor and in my face, more specifically, my nose and mouth. They broke my fucking nose!

"Hey!" Barked angrily a new person.

It was wearing, from what I could see, NMD's and dark wash jeans. He, I assume it was a guy, came over to guy 2 and took him by the collar of his shirt. He told him something that I couldn't quite hear because everything started to move around, blur and I started to hear my heart beat in my ears. Thumping loudly, very loudly. I don't quite know if it was fear, or the fact that I took a beating from two guy, but soon everything turned black. 

----a few moments later---

I started to hear some mumbles and murmurs, like someone was talking far away. I started seeing shades of orange and yellow, ending up completely blinded by the white light of the room. Immediately my head started to thump sending pain through my whole brain and face. I was laying in a bed, enjoying its warmth. I feel a new pain hissing on my arm and notice an iv on it.  I look around the room as my eyes were wide open. I don't recognize it, though it feel familiar. It looks manly, a cold shade of grey accenting the walls. The bed covers were black, as the wood of the walk-in closet that was to my left. 

The closet was covered by glass panels and doors making me able to see the perfectly arranged dress shirts hanging by color coordination. To my right was a window covered by some dark brown curtains and a night stand. To the wall that was at the feet of the bed I could see a beautiful, expensive looking, glass desk. It had a comfortable yet luxurious looking chair with someone sitting on it. The person had its back to me. 

I try and stand up, but pain instantly shoots to my back, abdomen and legs. I slowly and quietly try to make it out of the bed.  I look to the night stand to try and find a weapon, but there is quite literally nothing there. Me, well, being me, made a huge ruffling sound with the sheets and fell with a loud thump. I was on the floor, with pain now hissing on my thighs and legs. 

"Avery? What are you doing up?" None other than Alex stood up from the chair.

"Where am I?" I asked as he carried me from the floor back to the bed, flexing his strong arms on the process. Not a huff or grunt had he left out. It was as if I weighted the same as a feather. 

"My room..." He said giving me a sheepish small grin while he scratched the back of his neck as I was already in his bed wrapped around the covers. 

"Why? What happened?" I questioned confused.

"You don't remember?" He said astonished.

"Um... no..." I said unsure and doubtful. 

"I mean, I do remember that Amy, that bitch, sent two of her minions to do her dirty work and beat me up, but then someone else came and I think I sorta passed out. Amy also said that this was some kind of 'warning' for being too close to you." I remembered what I saw but nothing else after passing out. 

"So you're telling me that you don't remember anything else after passing out?" He ask still shocked. 

"Yeah... Why is it so important that I remember Alex? Your scaring me." I finished preparing for the worst.

"Um well, how do I say this..." Alex kept beating around the bush. 

 "Just tell me Alexander!" I grew impatient.

"You've sorta been out for a week now." Alexander blurted out. 

"A week?! How is that even possible? It doesn't feel like I've been out a week..." I started ranting.

"Calm down!" Alexander commanded. 

"I was the other person that came in when those mother fuckers were beating you." He said proud of himself. Sitting down on the edge of the bed.