μ's Girls x Trap! Female Reader

(A/N: This special request was made a while ago so I decided to make it now. I tried my best so everyone could try to be a part of it but the person who requested it wanted to use their name.)

Requested by: Scottwold64

"Ms. (L/N), wake up!" A voice yelled. My head shot up suddenly and I looked around. My classmates were looking at me and some were snickering at me. I looked up to see my teacher glaring at me angrily. "(Y/N), when will you stop sleeping in my class?" She asked. "When your class isn't boring anymore," I said back. She gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. "Stay after class Ms. (L/N)" She said, holding back her anger. 

I smirked and leaned back in my chair. I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around to face my best friend. "Yo, Scott. What the fuck man." She laughed. My friends and classmates call me Scott as a nickname. I don't know why but it just stuck with me in elementary and it kept going on even till now. Some say that they call me Scott because I look more like a guy named Scott than a girl named (Y/N). It's weird but I just roll with it.

"She had it coming. I always sleep in her class, why does she call me out now?" I complained to my friend. She simply shrugs and pulls out a slip of paper. "Dude, you so owe me $20 bucks from our deal." She said with a smirk on our face.

Last week, she suggested we bet who could get a date first. I didn't want to do that since I didn't like to just go on dates with random girls, I wanna go out with a girl I like or at least go on a date that isn't just some dare. So instead we bet that my friend couldn't get a date in less than 2 weeks. 

"Aww what? No way, that's gotta be a fake." I said, snatching the slip of paper which was some girl's number. "Nope, I even got 3 girls too," She said smugly. I scoffed and punched her shoulder playfully. "You're such a fucking player," I said. "Says you, Scott. You and your boyish handsome looks. Sweeping all the ladies off their feet and making them question their sexuality." She said dramatically while holding her chest. "Yea but I don't take advantage of it unlike you. You look like a guy too and have a guy name just like me. The only thing that makes us different is that I'm not a player." I scowled. "Oh calm down, would you? I didn't do that! They came up to me at the same time!" She said. "Well, that's a whole different story then. How did you get 3 girls to ask you out at the same time?" I asked. "I dunno. But their names are Erena, Anju, and Tsubasa." She said. I nodded and looked back at the teacher. 

-------------

The class was finally over. I packed up my stuff and got up from my seat. "Ms. (Y/N). Back in your seat." My teacher ordered. I groaned and sat back down in my chair. "Good luck bud," My friend said, patting me on the back then left. 

My teacher waited till everyone else had left and closed the door. "Ms. (L/N), when will you learn to behave at school?" She asked. "I do behave. Just not in this class." I said. She sighed and rubbed her forehead frustrated. "Ms. (Y/N), if you don't start focusing in class then I'll have to fail you." She said. "That's not fair! I get perfect scores on my tests and homework!" I replied. "Yes but your participation grade is below average. If you don't stop sleeping my class, I'll drop you. I'm giving this one last warning." She said. 

"You'll stay in here and clean up the classroom as your punishment. Once the classroom is clean, lock it up and you can go home." My teacher said as she packed up her stuff. "You've done this a bunch of times, I assume you know where the supplies are." She said to me, putting on her coat. "Yes ma'am," I replied, holding back my eye roll. I swear I can roll my eyes so hard right now at her that it would go to the back of my fucking head. She gave me a nod and left the room.