μ's Girls x Trap! Female Reader

Start from the beginning

I grumbled and walked out of the classroom to get the supplies. I went into the supply closet and grabbed the cleaning supplies. I closed the door and turned around to bump into someone. "Honoka!" I heard a voice call out. I looked down at the girl who had bumped into me. It was a girl with orange hair and blue eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked, holding out a hand for her. She looks at me and blushes. "Ye-Yea," She stuttered and took my hand. I helped her up and gave her a smile. Her cheeks turned red and she looked down at her feet. "Honoka! We told you not to run!" Another girl's voice was heard. I looked behind her to see two other girls running over here. A girl with blue hair and amber eyes and another girl with light brown (idk what color her hair really is) hair and yellow eyes.

The girl with blue hair began to scowl the girl who's named Honoka. The girl with light brown hair looks at me and lets out a small cute chirp. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at how cute that was. She blushed and pulled on the arm of the blue haired girl. The three of them looked at me and blushed. I shifted awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "He-Hello," I said nervously.

"H-Hi, I-I'm Kotori. The girl that ran into you is named Honoka and the girl with blue hair is Umi." The girl with light brown hair said. I smiled and nodded. "My name's (Y/N) (L/N). But people call me Scott." I said. "Yo-You're a girl?" Umi stuttered. I nodded and grinned. "Yea, it gets confusing since I look more like a guy named Scott rather than a girl named (Y/N)," I answered. "Welp, I better get cleaning," I said, grabbing the supplies. "Nice to meet you ladies," I gave them a friendly wink and walked away. "She's so attractive," I heard Kotori whisper to her friends. "B-Be quiet Kotori. She'll hear us." Umi whispered back. I chuckled and continued walking back to class.

I began to wipe down the desks in the classroom along with the shelves. I watched as the students outside talk and laugh from the window. I sighed frustrated and kept cleaning. I suddenly heard a crash outside. 

I quickly ran outside to see three girls arguing and a bunch of papers spread out on the floor. "Nico you had one job! Did you really have to drop everything?!" A blonde yelled at a girl with red eyes and pigtails. "Well maybe if Nozomi didn't grope me then I wouldn't have dropped all those papers!" She scowled back. I quietly went over to them and bent down. I began to pick up the papers causing them to look at me and stop arguing. I picked up a good amount of papers and handed them to the blonde. She blushed slightly and took the stack. "There's no need to argue. I'll help you pick them up alright?" I said with a smile. She blushed even more and nodded. 

I bent down to pick up the rest of the papers and stood up with a stack of papers in my hands. "I'll help you carry the rest back," I offered. "N-No, it's fine really. We can do it by ourselves. We wouldn't want to bother you." The blonde stuttered. I grinned and shook my head. "It's no bother," I replied. "Alright, you can just follow us." The girl with red eyes said with a wink then starts walking. I heard a giggle from the girl with purple hair and a scoff from the blonde. The three of us follows the girl until we reached the student council room. 

I put down the stack of papers and grinned at them. "Is that all you need?" I asked. The girl with purple hair smiles and nods, "Thank you (Y/N)." "You know me?" I asked. "Well of course. It's kinda hard not to know you when every girl here talks about how handsome you are how much you look like a prince." She said. I blushed in embarrassment and chuckles, "We-Well I'm not that good looking." I stuttered. 

"Well, I'm Nozomi. My friend that stutters a lot is Eli and the annoying one is Nico." The purple haired girl said. "Hey, I'm not annoying! At least I'm not a pervert!" Nico snapped back. I chuckled and ruffled Nico's hair a bit. Her cheeks flushed red and pushed my hand away. "I'm not some child!" She said. "Sorry," I apologized. "Don't mind her. Nico is a meanie." Nozomi said with a pout and hugged my arm. I blushed and looked to Eli for help.