Chapter Fifty

We walk out of the doctors office and take a seat in the waiting room, Niall doesn't let go of my hand as he scrolls through his phone, our intertwined hands on his knee. I fix my t-shirt so it isn't uncomfortable and sigh. I am wearing leggings, a t-shirt, and vans. My hair is in a bun with a headband and I have minimum make-up on. I have definitely gained wait in the past month or so, now being April 2, 2014. My round belly is now very big and you can tell I am pregnant from a mile away.

We are waiting in the waiting room to be told when the baby is due, we were suppose to know a few months ago but we kept forgetting to ask. I sit here with my fiancé, his hands in mine as I stare at the diamond ring on my finger.

Niall looks up at me and smiles before kissing me softly and then going back to his phone, I try to ignore the stairs we get from older women and focus on only him. It's been hard, many people don't accept us having a baby out of wed-lock, but some times it hurts a little when they give you crude stares. I once again try to ignore the brunette shooting a glare into my eyes, a disappointed one, and look down at my swollen belly, waiting for our name to be called.

"Kate and Niall Horan?" I lift my eyes to see my doctor in his usual suit and smile sweetly. Niall holds my hand and helps me up, not that I need it, and we walk to the doctor. He takes us to the same room we were in moments ago, but this time doesn't ask us to sit down, saying it will only be a moment.

"Okay, we have figured out the date," I smile widely and squeeze Nialls hand. "August 18, 2014 will be the estimated guess for your babies birth," He smiles as I burst into tears.

Niall tries not to laugh and holds me close to him while whispering thank you to the doctor, he tells us he will give us a moment before exiting the room.

"Our baby girl is going to be here so soon," I say into his chest. He rests his cheek on the top of my head and nods.

"I cannot even begin to say how excited I am," He says quietly. We stay there in each others arms for a little while longer, just loving the feeling of being together.

When we make it home, we get ready for a nice dinner I decided to make. It started with chicken parmesan, but now it's more of spaghetti with chicken. He tells me it looks good either way before pulling out my chair for me and sitting down beside me at our huge table.

"Thank you for cooking, babe," He smirks and takes a big bite out of the spaghetti, missing his mouth almost and getting red sauce all over his mouth. I roll my eyes and kisses the corner of his mouth, getting the sauce off.

"Anything for you, my love," I say and kiss him one more time. This one ends up longer than the last and I giggle in it.

When we are done eating dinner, he makes a nice little space on the couch for both of us to sit on. I lay between his legs, my back on his chest, and let him lay the fluffy blanket over us. When we are done getting comfortable, he turns on the TV with the remote and flips it onto my new favorite show, say yes to the dress.

We sit it silence for a while, mostly because I am very entranced in this show and if he were to ask me something I probably wouldn't answer. Not even fifteen minutes into the show, a thought comes to me. A thought that maybe should have come sooner.

"Niall?" He hums in response. I take the remote and pause the TV, he looks at me questionably as I turn in his lap. "Why don't we get married?" He seems to think for a moments before answering.

"Well, we are," He says as if I should know that, which I do.

"I meant, now. Why don't we get married right now?" I ask and sigh. This all comes out as frustrated as I lightly pat his chest with the palms of my hands.