Chapter Eight

I walk with Niall into the large studio. He had finally gotten me up by promising me a foot massage later, i don't know, it sounded cool earlier when I was half asleep. 

Niall tells me to sit down on a comfy couch right in front of the booth, and I do. I take out my phone and scroll through twitter before I hear Niall start to sing and I shut my phone off. He stairs right into my eyes as he sings his solo in one of their new songs.

"Now she's feeling solo, since she went solo, hole in the middle of my heart like a polo. And it's no joke to me, Can we do it all over again." He stops and sings that part a few more times. His voice is pure Ecstasy. I don't understand how he isn't an actual angel. he is in my eyes a least.

He sings another one, glossy eyes locked on mine. " You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, And you'll never treat your self right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm Here, for you, Maybe you'll love yourself, Like I, love you. Oh." I feeling the back of my eyes sting and look up so the tears don't fall. He is singing to me, Niall knows how I can be insecure, but he is making me feel like I am perfect no matter what.

He smiles a little and starts his last solo for today. " They don't know what we do best, it's between me and you our little secret." He whispers and my heart flutters more than it should. I don't know what this feeling is, but I kind of like it.

We go to a late lunch at McDonald's and pick it up to go. We drive home and I immediately run to the kitchen to eat. I haven't eaten anything al day and it is 2:00. Niall brings the food into the kitchen and sets it down on the counter before taking a hamburger out and handing it to me. 

"Here ya go." He says and hands me it on a plate. I thank him and take a big bite. My cheeks flame red at my unlady-like ness and i don' even know why. I have looked my worst and probably my best with NIall, so I dont know why I am so nervous at the moment. 

I jump up onto the counter and sit down. Niall stands between my legs and continues to eat his sandwhich as I look at him. He smiles a little before swallowing and bringing his finger up to my face. He wipe to corner of my lips and i see it had ketchup on it. He brings that same finger up to his mouth and sucks on it.

"Yum." Is all he says before he turns around and gets his fries out of the bag. I sit there still. My heart racing, that oddly turned me on. Not good.

I take a bight out of my hambirger and laugh as Niall tries to eat ten fries at once. he ends up almost choking and im almost choking because I am laughing so hard.

"Shut the hell up." He grumbles and puts his hand over my mouth. His eyes are watery and his face is red. 

"But- ha ha- that was so- ha ha- funny" I get out and he lets go of my hand when I lick it. He giggles a little before full on laughing. 

"It was kind of funny." He says as he wipes ketchup off his white t-shirt. I sigh and put my legs around his waist to pull him into me. his face is inches from mine when I let my legs fall from his waist and I take the hem of his shirt in my hand. 

"Lift." I say and he doesn't loose eye contact for even a second as I pull his shirt off him. we stand there. Him shirtless. His shirt in my hand. He starts to lean in. I stay put, my heart racing. What do I do? Is he going to kiss me? I can see the color of his eyes perfectly right now, the way they twinkle like a candle flame in the moon light. I can see his nose, the way it goes down into a perfect slope upon his beautiful face. And finally I notice his lips, perfectly plump and pink, about to connect with mine.  Right as I close my eyes, ready to feel the soft velvet lips of his on mine, someone clears their throat. I jump and almost fall off the counter. Niall quickly puts his hands on my waist as He helps me down from the counter. I turn my head to see Harry.