Chapter Five

I walk into the expensive clothing shop and almost walk right back out when I see the price tag of just one shirt. The management of the boys gave me a budget, a high one too. But this stuff is expensive. Liam grabs a tank top, with a price higher than what I usually spend. I have a good amount of money, yes. I had an internship at a very high priced business, so yes I have plenty of money. I just dont like to spend a whole lot. I smile at Liam and tell him to try it on with a pair of jeans I threw at him and he goes into the changing room. Harry takes a black t-shirt and some skinny jeans and walks into the changing room. I then throw some clothes at louis and zayn and they both step into one too. Last is niall. I look around and can't find anything I would love on him. I spot a tank top that I know will look good and pull it out in his size, and I hold it up to him. I nod a little and pull some black crotch drop pants. He smiles and take them from me before walking into the dressing room. 

They all walk out and I am almost stunned. Yes, these are good looking boys, I am aware. But I didn't know they would all look so good in tank tops and t-shirts. i smile wide and they all look into a mirror.

"I like this shirt a lot." Louis says as he checks himself out in the dark blue shirt. I nod quickly. I like it on him too.

"It looks good on you." I say and then blush. I didn't exactly mean to say that outside. He thanks me before niall walks in front of the long mirror.

"I like how these pants are like baggy but skinny at the bottom." The Irish boy says. I step beside him and lift his shirt up a little. I take the belt of his pants in my hands and pull a little. I keep my eyes on his belt, knowing that he is staring daggers into the top of my head. I loosen it and wrap my hands around his waist. I pull the belt out and hold it in my hand. I stand back up all the way and put his shirt back down. I fix the top so it is equally on his shoulder. I try to take the awkward tension away by smiling. He blushes a light shade of pink.

"Thanks." He mumbles and looks back at himself in the mirror. He looks like he likes this better without the belt. He thanks me again before I help all of the other boys. I fix Harry's jeans and his shirt before shoeing him off. I fix zayns and liams before I pay for the clothes and we go out to get lunch.

"I can't believe we are actually going to be having you on tour." Liam says with a smile as we all sit at a large table in Nandos.

"Me neither." I whisper and smile down at my food. How did I get so lucky?

I walk into harry and Nialls house and put my purse down before niall walks in with a lot of bags. We ended up going back to that store and getting even more. He sets them down and says for all of us to come into the living room.

"The boys are already in their flats getting ready, but we need to now. Because, we are going clubbing!" Niall says and a huge smile makes its way onto his face. I say okay and all of us go to get ready.

I take shower and walk out of the bathroom in only my towel. I start to unwrap it when My door swings open.

"Hey Kate have you seen my-" Harry stops when he see's me and screams like a little girl before turning around. He slams into the door a few times and I try not to giggle. The door swings open again, almost hitting Harry, and niall walks in. He doesn't seem fazed by my half naked body and quickly walks over to Harry. 

"Get out you perv." Niall growls and takes harry by the back of his shirt. He starts to drag him out when I put my hand over his. 

"He didn't mean to niall." I say and try to calm him down. He is getting protective over nothing. I get that he doesn't want harry to see me naked. 

"Dude I was just looking for my phone, chill." Harry says and looks very confused as to why niall got so angry and is not fazed by me being right here half naked.

"Whatever mate, just leave." Niall grumbles and ushers harry out the door. He shuts it after him and Niall look over at me.

"I know, I know. I am sorry for over reacting. I just don't like the thought of my best mates seeing my best girl-friend half naked." He says and walks closer to me. I step back and turn around to grab an outfit out of my closet.

"It's fine Niall, really. It's just that they don't exactly know that we are that close, yet. And I don't want them to think something else is going on." Do I? 

"Well, I will leave you to get dressed then." He says and stats to leave.

"Thank you for sticking up for me and for being here thee for me. I know you are trying." I say as he opens the door. He stops in his place and turns around. He smiles an all too  fake smile before leaving the room. 

I pick out a bright pink dress that goes a little above mid thigh and  goes very low down the valley of my breast. It has thin strap that hold up the tiny dress. I try to make the dress go longer, hating that it is so showy. I then try to make it cover more of my boobs, but they still spill out. I put on 5 inch black stilettos and blow dry my hair.

I curls it into loose but firm brown curls, going all the way to the bottom of my breasts. I then put on winged black eyeliner and lots of mascara.I put on bright pink lipstick and spray my hair with some hairspray before I put on light blush and try to fix my dress again. I grab a black sweater that goes down past my dress and put it on.

I grab my clutch purse and my phone before walking down the stairs. I try not to trip and make my way into the living room. Niall and Harry are in a deep conversation and Harry looks up at me, Nialls back to me. His eyes go wide and he blushes a little as his eyes trail up and down me. Niall turns around quickly and his eyes go wide before he does an up down and walks over to me. 

"You should wear something else." He says and his eyes are straining to stay hooked on mine.

"No Niall, I am sick of you always controlling me." I say and walk over to harry. "I will just ride with harry of you want."

He quickly shakes his head and grabs my hand. "No, You are coming with me." 

I groan and start to walk out. They are both dressed in jeans and t-shirts, Niall baggy and harry skinny.

I sit in Nialls car and stair out the window the whole time.

By the time we make it to the club, It is eleven o'clock and I am ready to get a drink. Niall gave me a pep talk through out the whole car ride as I pretended to listen. Now we are walking in and niall has his arm wrapped around my waist as we walk through the crowd of sweaty men and women grinding. I notice the stairs the horny men are giving me, but I try to pay no attention. Niall holds me closer to him as I make my way to the bar. Harry is waiting for the other boys at the door.

Niall orders two shots and I take it in a matter of seconds.

'I see you have done this before." Niall says as he downs his. He makes a cute face after and I almost want to bop his nose. I think it's the alcohol running through my vein's. 

"A few times." I giggle and down another. I am definitely tipsy with whatever was in that shot. Niall take another and doesn't let his arm leave my waist the whole time we wait for the boys.

We see them finally and harry smiles at me. I smile back and give each of the boys a hug before walking back over to niall. I take off my sweater, feeling the sticky air make me hot. I give it to niall and he gives it to liam. Since liam is the only one not getting drunk, He holds our stuff and sits at the table with zayn. Louis and harry go out to dance and I take two more shots, I'm definitely drunk now. 

I take Nialls hand and lead him with me as B.E.A.T by Selena Gomez comes on. just as it starts, Niall turns me around fast. I shake my hips and put my bum onto his crotch as he puts his hands on my waist and helps me as I circle my hips into his. He rests his head in the nape of my neck and kisses my neck softly. We continue to grind as he kisses my neck. I can feel his bulge on my bum and I can feel the heat bubbling in my stomach as niall continues to grind on my butt.

I feel something in me in this moment. Not exactly feelings for my best friend, but something leading up to it. I turn around quickly. And I dont know if it is the way his hips go with mine, or the alcohol running in mine body. But the next thing I do surprises not only Niall, but me too.

*********************************************************************************************

Vote please!! and comment!!!!!!!!!1