Chapter Eleven

I wake up to see Nialls face right in front of mine. He smiles as I slightly jump and clutch my heart.

"You scared the hell out of me idiot." I say and push him back a little. He clutches his heart and fakes a pout before moving in to kiss me. Right as I hear the door open, Niall jumps back and puts his hands on his hips. He tries to act natural but doesn't do a very good job. 

"Whats going on here?" Harry asks as he walks in. He takes a bite out of his banana and I try not to laugh at the way he shoves it in his mouth. I sit up in my bunk. Niall wanted me to share one with him but we didn't want to risk having to move early in the morning or the boys see. 

"I just woke up." I say and step out of the bed. I pull my tank top down a little lower so it covers up more of my stomach. Harry nods before walking a little closer to me.

"You have a bruise on your hip.: He starts to pull up my shirt but I pull it down fast and my eyes shoot to Nialls He shrugs says he doesn't know what to say. 

"I bumped it yesterday. Why don't you leave so I can get dressed." I say and try to hide my tomato face. 

"Sure whatever. Come on Niall." Niall stops mouthing things to me and smiles at harry weirdly as harry starts to drag him out. He turns his head an mouths sorry. I smile a little and shake my head as I roll my eyes. 

Of course he would give me a hickey on my hip where everyone can see if my shirt comes up. I throw on some dark blue skinny jeans with a tight white t-shirt. I take it off and put on a tank-top before putting it back on. I then put on some toms and brush my hair out. It goes down my back in long waves. It doesn't look that bad for hair that I slept in wet. I put on a light coat of eyeliner around my eye and on the bottom. Next I put on a few coats of mascara and some pink lipstick. I love this kind because IT doesn't smudge and it stays on eight hours. 

"Kate?" Niall asks and walks in. I smile a little at the sound of his voice but frown when I see a cut on his lip.

"What happened?" I ask and sigh as I take his hand and pull him with me o the attached bathroom. 

"I was um.." He tries to find an excuse but shakes his head and looks up at me. "I was wrestling with Louis and we headbutted each other. Louis is with harry." 

I frown and take his chin in mine. They know I hate when they wrestle. They always get hurt. But what do they do? wrestle when i'm not in the room. "Come here." I take his hand in mine and he holds it tightly as I let go and put my and on his hips.

"Sit here." I say and push him a little so he is sitting on the toilet seat. "Stay still."

I grab a towel and dab his lip. He cringes and I whisper sorry. 

"Your not mad?" Niall asks as I continue to dag the towel. I put it under the sink and wash away the blood as it wets the white towel. 

"Why would I be mad?" I ask softly as I look closely into his eyes. He puts his hands on the back of my thighs and pulls me into him so I am standing in between his legs. I take my hand away to see it not bleeding as much. 

"You told us to stop wrestling. You tell us not to do a lot of things and we do them." He says and puts a piece of my hair behind my ear. I lean into his touch and he cups my cheek. 

"I'm not mad. One, I know you Niall. Two, you all are boys." I smile as he strokes his thumb over my lip before resting his hand on my cheek and the other on the back of my thigh. 

"Good." He says and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him softly and hear him hiss a little. I immediately pull away when I remember his cut lip.

"Sorry!" I say and he pouts before saying,