Chapter Forty-Eight

I wake up to the sound of snoring, Nialls still asleep. I decide not to wake him and just pull out my computer, his mum has been here for almost three days and they have yet to do something together. I feel Niall turn over and tug as my wrist before pulling me a little, he places his head in the crook of my neck and I feel him lightly starts to snore again. I place my computer to the left of me so it isn't right on my lap, and open the screen.

When I go to the safari button, an add is on the page. I see a few puppies and it says it is an animal shelter for dogs. I silently aw to myself before clicking to page. Lots of puppies are on the screen but one catches my eye, A Pomeranian puppy named Sadie who is nine weeks old, she has a black fur coat and the most adorable and loving blue eyes, I want her. The only thing I am not wanting is to have to pay $1,995, but if that's what it takes then okay.

I check all of the places and there is one only half on hour away from where we live. I try not to get too excited, Niall may not want a puppy, even though I know he has a soft spot for them. I close my laptop and place it on the table, shaking Niall usually doesn't work to wake him up, so I need a better plan. A plan that will let him get me a puppy.

"Oh Niall," I whisper quietly. He doesn't even flinch as I move the covers and straddle his waist, I fix the covers to come around me and at my shoulders to we aren't cold. I grind my hips onto his and he lets out a low groan, not even opening his eyes. I sigh and move my hips so I can pull down his boxers, his dick is already half hard thanks to morning wood, but I pump it in my hand while his boxers pool around his ankles. His mouth opens and hips buck up as I go faster, swiping my thumb over his head. The pre-come is already on my thumb helping me slip up and down his dick.

"What-" I hear him say and catch a glimpse of his eyes opening just before I wrap my lips around his tip, I suck softly before I hear him moan loudly and I take another inch. I want to tell him to shut up, his mother is right below us, but I don't. I bob my head up and down, taking almost all of him. I fondle with his balls while he gets a grip in my hair and helps me bob up and down. I hollow out my cheeks before sucking really hard, his moaning is getting louder and I guess that was a warning because only seconds later, his come shot down my throat. I swallow all of it before wiping my mouth with my hand and then pulling his boxers up, I look up at him to see his cheeks flushed and his mouth barely open, staring right into  my eyes.

I smirk and feel his hands still in my hair, he slowly brings them both to cup my jaw before trailing to my chin, he slowly pulls me so our faces are together and my hands are balancing on his chest. He nudges our noses together before connecting our lips in a soft kiss, I smile into it and pull away. My head rests on his chest and I can still hear his heart beating fast against my ear.

"I am off of work today, and I want to go do something later," I say and rest my left hand on his right hip, right on the waist band of his boxers. I look up at him to see his eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you want to do?" He questions, oh god he knows me too well.

"I want to look at this animal shelter, about half an hour away," I say quietly and silently pray he won't say no. I know he loves dogs, so why wouldn't he say yes.

"Baby," He starts and sighs. By his tone, I already know what he is going to say. "Is it really the time to get a dog? I mean in a few months we are having a child to take care of. And we have both seen Marley and Me on multiple occasions," I feel him slowly stroke my hair as I keep my cheek pressed to his warm chest.

"But I want a puppy, and we can train her before we have the baby," I whine and close my eyes. I feel tears prick my vision, why am I crying. "I have always wanted a puppy."

"I know baby, just let me think about it," Niall says softly. I nod my head on his chest and bite my lip, trying to let the tears go away. We lay there in silence for about ten minutes before I decide to go make cereal.