Thirty

Making me happy again wasn't hard. Alexander bought me an cookies and cream ice cream sundae and I ate that happily.

Now, I stare out of the airplane window at the sea below and feel completely at peace. We are on Viktor's private jet and it is the definition of luxury.

I run my hands over the leather upholstery again and Oliver frowns at me "Going to stop petting the seat? It's not a dog" His nose is slightly discolored from when I cracked him earlier.

I frown at him. "We were friends Oliver. What happened?"

Artie laughs "Oliver doesn't have friends. He has people who he tolerates. Viktor put him under strict orders to be nice to you"

I sigh "Aww. I thought you were actually nice"

Viktor's 'brothers' are very like my 'brothers'. Oliver was like Rob. Angry, but had a soft side towards certain people. Like Oliver's fiancée - who I still haven't learned her name - and Angie for Rob.

Artie was like Isaac. Funny but useful. They could both make you feel better emotionally and physically.

And Gus and Alexander. Both ridiculously good looking and always up for some trouble.

All of them made me feel at home.

And then there was Viktor. He was like no one I'd ever met before. Destructive and shameless. A bit like myself actually. He was extremely confusing but I loved the challenge of trying to understand him.

And then there was when he spoke Portuguese. It sounds cliche but it really is an attractive quality to have.

I think he notices me staring so I quickly look away.

Viktor's POV

I chuckle to myself as she looks away. She was definitely staring. It didn't bother me. It was actually quite funny to catch her doing it. I've noticed her doing it over the past couple of days without her actually knowing she's doing it.

She hasn't caught me watching her yet.

She seemed to be growing her dark hair back in and I think it would suit her better than the lighter colour it had been dyed to.

She doesn't hide the scars on her body and I admire that. She doesn't give two shits about what others think of her. She just wants to do right for once.

I can see the frustration in her eyes when she messes up. Like when she knocked over the boiling water. Or when she found out her friends had been arrested.

When she punched Oliver earlier I did have to bite back a laugh. That girl had a violent streak.

We had been on this plane for over six hours now and she was getting fidgety. She wasn't used to just sitting around. Even when she slept, she tossed and turned constantly.

When I found out that it was my father that had bought her, I couldn't leave her at home while everyone came with me. There was no other option other than to bring her along. It annoyed Katerina when I suggested it, or rather told her that it was happening. But I don't care for her opinion.

My princesa had to stay safe.

For I was the king and she would be my queen.

****

Bella's POV

The villa was gorgeous. It was absolutely massive as well but that was beside the point. It was just amazing.

My room had a balcony above the pool and I could see the sea. I had sat here staring at it for nearly half an hour before I was interrupted.

He kisses my shoulder and I chuckle. Katerina is lounging beside the pool below and her husband is behind me. "You suit the sun princesa" He murmurs.

"What the fuck?" I laugh "What does that even mean?"

He shrugs "It sounded better in my head. What if I say it like this" he grins "Você serve o sol, princesa"

"That's much better" I sigh "Speak Portugeuse to me" I laugh.

"Você me colocou sob pressão agora, princesa. Eu não sei o que dizer, mas posso dizer o que quiser e você não vai entender. Então... Eu posso te dizer que estou completamente obcecado por você e não vou parar até que eu tenha você como minha rainha" he starts off with a joking manner but ends in a serious tone.

I smile at him "What does it mean?"

He chuckles "Not today. Maybe one day but not today"