Eighteen

Someone knocks on the door and I run down the stairs. The party is in an hour and I haven't even started getting ready yet. Whoops.

I open the door and see a black box lying in the snow. It's wrapped in a silver bow that I pull off and step back into the house. I discard the ribbon and go into my room before lifting the lid of the box off.

A gorgeous but simple black dress sits inside and I pull it out and hold it against me. It looks like it will fit perfectly. In the box was also a pair of black heels. I frown. Viktor knows I hate heels.

I leave them in the box and pick up my black sneakers instead. I slip on the bracelet and start to straighten my hair for a change.

An hour later I'm finally in the car on the way to the party. I fidget with the bracelet as I watch the snow covered landscape outside. Sofia sits beside me in a beautiful scarlet dress. "I can't wait to meet the people that kept you alive" She whispers to me.

I laugh "I'm sure they're just as excited to meet you"

She snorts "Doubt it"

"We're here!" My mum says in a sing song voice. "Hurry up! We're late"

I shrug "At least I'm turning up"

We step into the hall that had been hired out and saw it packed. There was nine families in here. I shrug off my jacket and hand it up with the others as I spot Liam.

"Liam!" I shout and run over to him. "What are you doing here?"

His hair has been dyed yet again. This time it was a cobalt blue. I ran my fingers through it and he frowns "Don't mess up the do" I laugh and he gives me a hug "Right then bitch. Where's the rest of the delinquents we're here to celebrate?"

I pull myself from his grip and look around. "I just got here"

"Go find them. I'm getting a drink" He smirks and disappears into the crowd.

I push past people until I feel an arm snake around my waist and pull me back. "Gus!" I scream as he twirls me around.

"Bella!" He stops me and I wobble. "Matthew's here!"

I nod "I know! Where is he?" I ask.

He grabs my hand and pulls me again. We reach the back of the room to see Rob sitting on a chair with a newborn in his arms wrapped in a white blanket.

I hear a squeal and then someone launches themselves onto Gus' back. "Hey Angie. Been a while since you've done that" he chuckles.

She jumps down with a massive grin on her face. Her hair has been re-dyed to the pink it was before and she seemed extremely pleased with herself.

She stands next to me and whispers "I made that"

I laugh "Yes Angie. Yes you did"

She frowns "Don't call me that"

"You will be Angie to me forever. Just like Augustus and Roberto" I smirk at the two boys cooing over Matthew. "He looks smitten"

She rolls her eyes "He's been hogging him all night. I can't get a chance to hold him"

"I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that later. Right now though. I'm pretty sure Aunt Bella deserves a hold" I push past her and Rob chuckles as he places the little boy in my arms.

Little pink hands reach for my hair and I gasp. "Is he supposed to be so small?" I ask.

Rob chuckles "Yes. He's only two weeks old, he's not going to be walking about any time soon"