The bright white angelic being knelt before her. "Yes, Creator, it is I, Geneticus."

"You are so beautiful it nearly brings tears to my eyes. Please stand, G, you are making me uncomfortable," Wendy said with a laugh.

"I apologize, Creator, and thank you for the compliment on my appearance." The energy being stood and waved its hand around in front of it. A real-time view of the underground lab appeared before them. Wendy could see Elle's body lying in the stasis pod and Jay sitting next to her with tears in his eyes holding her hand. "I wanted you to see what I see, Wendy. I wished for you to feel the love that I experience when you are with Jay, so, I offer you this vision as a gift."

"But, you have already given me so much," Wendy said. She stood for a moment in silence with her hand over her mouth, her heart filled with love. She really did feel the warm emotion, the feeling she felt at the Spawn Point once more. Wendy lifted her hand toward the image of Jay kneeling beside her new body in the pod as if to touch him. "I love you, Jay Levant," she whispered. "Thank you, Geneticus for showing me this."

"For too long, you have had to endure such heartache and pain, betrayal by people you loved. I needed you to understand this time all of it was real."

"Thank you, but why did you feel you needed to show me this?"

"Because, my dear Creator, you are to be the mother of a human child and I wished for you to have no trepidation as to your family's future."

"I'm pregnant?" Wendy asked, falling to her knees. "How? This fast?"

"I cannot explain it, but, yes, Creator you are and it will be a boy."

...

Wendy woke with her head clear. She blinked and grabbing Jay by his face, pulled him to her, and kissed him.

Jay was stunned, but wrapped his arms quickly around the woman. She responded in kind. "Is everything alright?" he whispered into her ear, trying to breathe through the headlock Wendy had him in.

She let go and took his head in her hands once more. Staring into his eyes with a strange expression, Wendy's face was the image of utter joy. She frantically took her husband's hand and placed it against her belly never removing her gaze from his as tears streamed down her cheeks.

He glanced down and then up to her green eyes, then once more to the soft hands holding his to her abdomen. Tears welled in his eyes. "A-a-a baby? We're going to have a baby? But, I...uh, this is spectacular!"

"Geneticus told me it is going to be a baby boy!" she said, her lip quivering. "And I have the perfect name, I want to call him Josh."

...

Cenerea, 3rd planet from the star Letria. Regalius, The Homeland, Central Region,

The Capitol City, The Homeland Capitol City Museum of History,

Current Day

"Look it's a T'choulian Tree Prowler, daddy! I can see its eyes! They are green like mine and mommy's!" The little boy pointed excitedly into the darkness above his family. The trio stood in an alumiglass tube surrounded by native T'choulian plant and animal life. Flying creatures zipped overhead as slimy slender reptiles moved through the leaves on the ground.

"Yes, they are Josh. Very good," Jay said as he smiled at the boy's mother. "He's got your smarts, you know, Mrs. Arcturis."

"That is a toss-up I would say, Mr. Levant-Arcturis," Wendy retorted as she held Jay's arm. Her very large marriage ring reflected the bright exhibition lights. The family strolled slowly through the live T'choulian animal exhibit and the dense throngs of people at the Homeland Capitol City Museum of History.