Chapter 1

Arjun drove like a maniac on the narrow roads of hrishikesh. He had never been defeated , but today. Simple lines of that girl spoiled his hard work, if given a chance he would throttle her with bare hands. Her words kept ringing in his ears 'Jab koshishon ke pair thak jayenge, tab sapno ke pankh manzil tak pahuchange' (When the feet of the effort are tired, then the wings of the dreams will reach the destination)

She destroyed a golden chance, if this ad shoot would have been halted as planned Bird Song would have incurred high losses. Losses which Khanna's would never been able to recover form and then he would have invested in Bird Song, slowly taking it over and then destroying it piece by piece...yes that was the plan...but the damn girl. Arjun hit the driving wheel hard...he pressed the horn as he was about to take a sharp turn. Just then his vision got blocked, a large piece of cloth covered the front of his car..Arjun lost control...somehow he took the vehicle off the road and applied breaks. ''What the hell'' Arjun moved out..before he could pull the cloth a lean hand pulled it off; ''Sorry...it was too windy and this thing just flew off''

Arjun was already mad and this added fuel to his anger, he took steps forward towards the smiling girl making her retreat; ''Sorry!!!!... you bloody just risked my life and all you have to say is Sorry. If you can't carry such clothes why do you wear them. " She wanted to respond But he cut her off. ''Oh let me guess....you just want to lure some guy around making him believe that you are innocent traditional Indian girl'' The girls eyes were wet now....people had started gathering around to watch what the drama was all about. ''Thanks Radhika di ,'' Came a voice cutting Arjun off '' if my Boss knew that I had lost this new dupatta he would have cut the double the prize of it  from my salary'' 

All eyes moved to the teenage boy with one leg, supporting his body on clutches. Radhika walked to the boy handing him the dupatta; ''That's fine...go if your Boss knows you left the shop alone he might just get a heart attack..'' The boy giggled before walking off... People who were watching started cursing Arjun, Radhika walked back to Arjun ; ''Next time...be sure of the situations before you judge them..'' Throwing the words on his face she walked to the opposite side of the road. Arjun kept watching her...she picked her fallen bicycle hopping on to it she peddled away without giving him any glance. For the first time Arjun Mehra was left speechless, someone for the first time met his arrogance with absolute calmness. ''You should have apologised...she was just helping someone'' chided his heart....His brian replied; 'Arjun Mehra never apologises.' Arjun racked his hands through his hair before getting in and driving off..

Radhika barged inside her house all grumpy. Her steps when  halted when Ankush blocked her way . He pulled her cheeks; ''What made my choti a pouty baby''

Radhika ; ''One Arrogant, stubborn bull headed rich punk....he scolded me for nothing...wanted to chop him into small pieces and.....'' Before Radhika could complete Akush stuffed her mouth with a piece of sweet..Radhika forgot all; ''Umm..ma made this..where are the rest of it...don't tell me you finished all Bhai'' Ankush smiled , he caressed her head . She was a simple happy go lucky girl who found happiness in simple small things. Radhika snatched the plate from Ankush before running  to her room.

Sam after celebrating with her team decided to go for a sight seeing troll in Hrishikesh. Munching on her apple she suddenly came face to face with Radhika; ''Hi ....how come you are here...did I forget to pay for that rope...''

Radhika fumbled a bit extending a steel container towards her; ''Umm..No...I bought this for you''

Sam opened the box full of laddoos and started munching on them; ''Wow just awesome...tell me you do something other than making ladoos''