Now (c/g/n) was completely on the ground sobbing in pain on the floor holding herself for comfort . She knew all along but she didn't even try to change anything about them. She was program to only focus on her job and not have anything else. But whenever she is with (y/n) she get safe...loved even. Now she can't have that anymore for she had rain the relationship they had. All of a sudden (C/g/N) once again felt warmth surround her as (y/n) hug her more tighter than before. Not only that but she could feel (Y/n) trembling and something wet touch her shoulder.

   "I-I forgive...you just please...don't l-leave me...like our parents, our Nina. I don't want to be a-alone anymore. Even if you did all those things I know. You didn't mean to do it. I can see that looking at your eyes. You were in pain to so..we just need each other. You can come back" (Y/n) said spreading from (C/g/n) to see actual genuine tears running down her face but no matter there was a genuine smile on her face too. "You can come back to us, the ninja. I don't care what they think of you no matter what you are my sister. Or we can live in our Nina's home. I own it and we can live together. Lets be together unlike our childhood, so please...I want you to be my sister no matter the cost. I just found out I have a sister...I want to know her better, so please say yes..."

   (C/g/n) couldn't help but have a soft smile looking at her twin sister. No matter how much pain, trouble she place on her she still wanted her to be her sister. That's all she wanted, someone to love her, telling her she was needed more than being a guinea pig. And now she had it, she would even be happy about what happening to her. If she had a choice to do all the things over again to be with her sister she would do it in a heartbeat, if she could be with her sister forever. But when she open her eyes she was falling...

   "(C/g/n)!" (Y/n) yells pulling herself to the ledge to see her sister falling to her death, but (c/g/n) could only look up to the sky and smile. She should have known, he got bored of her and she also knew it was too good to be a life for her after all the things she did to her family. 

   Even if I'm about to die I can't help but smile. I should of none it was too good to be true. Not after what I did to my aunt, what I did even to my own sister. I made her go through hell so this will be good for her. I'm sorry (y/n) we can't be together physically  one of us has to live and it has to be you, (c/g/n) thought as she slowly closes her eyes waiting for the impact. All (y/n) could do is scramble down trying to hurry to catch her before she hit the ground but it was stop late...When she made it only halfway down from her falling plan she saw (c/g/n) hit the ground with such a loud bone crushing impact that made (y/n) hurry after to be by her side. Once she was there (c/g/n) was losing so much blood that even if she moves she will die faster.

   "O-oh god...what am I suppose to do?! Stay still we need to stop the bleeding quickly" (Y/n) said about to take off her sash but she was stop by (c/g/n). "Why are you stopping me? I need to cover the bleeding so I can possibly bring you to Zane and he can help you. So please...let me do this for you..."

   "No don't I deserve this for all the things I've done to you...you deserve to be...happy and one of u has to die to continue living for the other...you have to live...and I must die, but don't worry I'll tell mom and dad you said hi" (c/g/n) said faintly her eyes closing but (y/n) had a grip on her hand.

   "N-no...No...you are my only family left! You promise..to stay by my side...are you going back on your promise " (y/n) complaining trying to keep her conscious any way possible. She quickly calls Lloyd to hurry there but she quickly ends it by hanging up on him the she felt (c/g/n)'s life  wave slowly thinning. "Just wait a little longer...the bother are coming. So please wait a little longer."

   "Tell them, I'm sorry about going so many horrible things to them. Also tell Cole I'm sorry that I have been lying to him. To be honest, I actually was in love with him...I also" (c/g/n) said placing a hand on (Y/n)'s wet check as the tears were streaming down her face. She fairly smiles up to her and as if the world stops her hands begins to fall. "I want...you to cherish Cole and...love him...forever."

   "(C/g/n)...(C/G/N)!! Come on wake up please...WAKE UP! GOD DAMN IT!" (y/n) shrieks holding her sister's now dead body closer to her in her arms as she cries in pain. But she stops when she hears something with a presence near by, then a light hearted chuckle. "Who's there...Show yourself!"

   "Ah such a touching reunion and a tear jerker. Who knew the famous stoic ninja can show emotions and for the enemy as a matter of fact. I'm shock~" a voice mock coming closer to the sisters. As the figure got closer you can see clear red eyes with a clear white gem on his forehead. (Y/n) froze as the pain in her heart begins to increase, quickly she defense her sister's body from the figure yet so familiar. "I see you actually remember me. And I thought you would forget me."

   "Of course why would I forget the man that killed my parents...."

WORDS: 1815

   👾I BET NONE OF YOU EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN!! You all probably thought (c/g/n) was evil but in truth she isn't evil at all just a puppet under control. Not only that but she is your long lost sister, your twin and just died right before your eyes after realizing you weren't alone in the world. Yeah, I have a screwed up brain just to tell you all and to be honest had another idea in mind. But in the end it didn't happen so I ended up with this. I was going to make Jay's girlfriend the good one but it came out in this one instead.

READER: *in the corner crying* WHY?!

COLE: What the hell did you do to her?! *Glares at me*

ME: I had nothing to do with this...its my brains fault... *points to head* 

COLE: ITS STILL YOUR FAULT NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT! 

READER: I can't believe what just happened... *Glares at me* WAIT UNTIL THE FANDOM HEARS ABOUT THIS!

ME: They can't come in I have a lock so th- *Breaks down the door* *turns to see the fandom*

FANS: There! GET HIM *Runs at me* *I start running*

ME: SON OF A BITCH! WHY DOSE THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME! 😅

JAY: Should we help him?

Lloyd: Nah, I think he deserves this...

    Anyways I hope you enjoy this update to the story, the next one will be next week in due time people. Comment down below on your thoughts to this or just want to mainly rant about why. And I like to hear why you all have to say about it and I mean it since a lot of stuff happen in this chapter in my opinion. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!