058

Bambam's POV
Tomorrow. 20 years old. What the heck. "So how do you feel?" Mark asked me. We are currently in our room, he's laying down looking at his phone, I'm also on my phone, but I'm resting my head on his chest. Goals am I right? "I feel great haha" Mark chuckles and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Hm, that's great" he said and squeezed me slightly. "Hm, hey Mark?" I call, I start to sit up because I feel really hungry all of a sudden and I want chicken. "Yeah?" "I want fried chicken" he chuckles. "Ok, want to come get it with me?" I shake my head. "Nah, I want to lay in bed" he laughs and pecks my cheek. I giggle and he starts to kiss my whole face. "Ah stop" he continued and then started leaving butterfly kisses on my neck. "Yah stop! It tickles!" He chuckles. "Alright fine" i let out a puff of air and he shakes his head. "I'll go, but I'm bringing someone with me" i shrug. "I don't care, but bring a lot, I'm really hungry.." I say rubbing my stomach. He stared at my hand before nodding. "Ok, be back" I nod and he leaves.

Mark's POV
"Heyyy j-hope" i say and sit next to j-hope. "Hey Mark" he said and continued to scroll through his phone. "Can you come with me to get fried chicken for Bambam? Pretty please?" He looks at me then sighs. "Sure, let me ask Jin if he wants anything".

____________________
J-hope💜: you want anything?

Jin💜: oh shit yeah, ummm I want candy and chips andddddddddddddddd sushi  I think that's it :/

J-hope💜: 😂 ok

Jin💜: :)

____________________
(Back to Mark's POV)
"He said yeah, let's go" I nod.

Third person POV
While The two boys look for their boyfriends food. In the house all the others are having a 'mini' party. "What is going on!!?" Bambam yelled. Everyone turned to him and froze. "Umm......party?" Jackson said questioningly. "What the fuck is all this ruckus!? I'm trying to sleep!" Jin yelled. "There having a 'party' apparently!" Bambam retorted back. "Why the hell are you guys having a party!?" Jin snapped. "W-we were bored..." a brave soul said. (Jungkook). "Bored my ass, we are trying to have peace and quiet! Do you not think about others but yourselves!?" Jin yelled. He was furious. But being this mad can cause problems. He started to feel very light headed. "Bambam...." he called out. He started stumbling around and Bambam caught him before he fell to the ground. "Jin are you ok?!" Everyone was shocked and a bit scared. "Someone pick him up and take him to his room!" Bambam ordered. At that moment Mark and hoseok walked in the house. "Hey guys- what's going on!?" Hoseok asked. "Jin almost fainted!" Bambam said and hoseok ran over to Jin, dropping what ever he had in his hands. "Oh my god is he ok!?" Mark asked, setting the food Bambam wanted aside. "I-I'm f-fine, Ugh my head" Jin whined and tried to stand. J-hope shook his head and picked Jin up bridal style. "You're going to stay in bed for the rest of the day" j-hope said and Jin rolled his eyes. "I'm fine-" "no you aren't" j-hope interrupted.

Bambam's POV
"Bambam can we talk to you?" Jinyoung and Taehyung asked. I shrug. "Sure" was all I said. They were in my room. Mark was in the living room. "Jin told us that it's common for pregnant people to faint, so that's why you did and he almost did..." Taehyung said and looked down. Jinyoung stared at taehyung before looking at me and nodding. I look at the both of them. "Wait so I passed out because I'm pregnant?" They nod. "Also, to much stress, or anger can also give bad effects to the baby, leading to possible..... miscarriage..." my eyes widen. "So if I were really stressed or pissed off 24/7 to the point I might just kill myself, I can have a miscarriage?!" They nod. "Oh god..." I whisper and lay my head back. "But your not stressed, right?" I sigh. "No im good" they smile. "Ok well, we'll let you rest" they bow and leave. I close my eyes and sigh. "What did Jinyoung and Taehyung want?" I hear someone say. I open my eyes and see Mark. "Oh hey, nothing they just wanted to tell me why Jin almost fainted" he clicks his tongue and crawls on the bed to lay next to me. " we should go out.." he says and I hum. "I just ate though" "I didn't" "and who's problem is that?" I ask sassily. "Yours" he says bluntly. I scoff "I'm not your mother!" I say playfully. "True, but you are my boyfriend, we are supposed to care for each other" he retorts back and smirks. "W-well......... Ugh fine you win" he laughs and starts to dance. "Stop your dancing" I say and sit up. "Why? I won you in this battle!" I shake my head and watch him. "Anyways, im going to go eat, brb" I laugh and let him leave.

Mark's POV
"I wantttttttttttt fruit now, am I becoming Bambam?" I whisper to myself. "Hey Mark" I turn and see Namjoon. "Sup joonie" he rolls his eyes and I giggle. "What are you doing?" I look at him then back at my bowl of colorful and bright fruit. "Making a fruit salad" I say plainly. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Your becoming Jin and Bambam" I nod while laughing. "What's up?" I ask. "Eh, I wanted some advice.." I nod for him to continue. "I want to take Taehyung out on a nice date, but I don't know where..." I smile and nod. "Hmm have you tried a picnic?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Then pack a basket cause you is taking him out to a nice picnic date, if you stay out late enough you might even watch the stars dance across the sky" I say lovingly. I'm a sucker for romance. "Ah, thank you so much Mark!" I nod. "No problem! Just come to me and I'll help you out" he nods and leaves. Once i got all the fruit I wanted I went back to My room and see Bambam on his phone. "You got fruit?!" Bambam said excitedly. "Yup, and it's all mine" I tease and he pouts. "I'm kidding" I laugh and he smiles.

/////////////////////
Ek

Word count: 1102