054

Bambam's POV
"So doctor how were the tests?" I ask nervously, and stare at Jinyoung who was in the same room as me, Mark and Jackson had left to go do something. "I think I should tell you in person" I nod but realized he can't see me. "O-ok" I sigh and hang up. "He wants me to go see him at his office, come?" He nods.

"Are you nervous??" Jinyoung asked, stoping at a stop sign. "A-A little bit" "Bambam a baby would be so cool!" "J-Jinyoung, I know that but at 19? Going into 20?" He shakes his head. "Who's going to judge?" "Who said anything about judging?" "You act as if you were in high school and people would judge you for being pregnant, it's not high school, its life, don't worry, you'll have me, Jackson, Youngjae, Jaebum, Yugyeom, Jin, j-hope, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, Taehyung, Hyungwon, Wonho! And best of all? Mark! You have him! He'll stick by your side no matter what!" I look over at him and smile. "Jinyoung?" "Ya?" "I love you" he chuckles. "No homo?" "All the homo!" I giggle and hug him. He hugs back and let's go. "Now come on, let's see if you have a little Mark in you" i laugh and get out of the car.

"Ok so we got your test and well, congratulations you're pregnant!" My eyes widen. Jinyoung smiled and hugged me. I wasn't frowning nor smiling, I was just shocked. "Here are the results, if you want to show your boyfriend" I nod slowly. "Well that's for today, and by your reaction, you do know you have a choice right?" "O-of what?" "To what to do with the baby, adoption, once its born, abortion, or keep it, I'll be back" he leaves and I look at Jinyoung. "You're not doing abortion!" I shake my head. "I won't, but I'm just so shocked" he chuckles and pats my back. "Bambam be happy! You're pregnant!". I smile and tears roll down my face. "Why are you crying!?" I shake my head and wipe my tears. "I-I'm happy, I c-can't believe it" he smiles and hugs me. I hug him back and the doctor comes in. "So have you decided? Do you need more time?" "No sir, I'll keep this baby" I say rubbing my stomach. "That's great! Next month you'll have to come back to see how's everything" I nod. "So have a nice day boys, and congratulations" I thank him and he leaves. I jump off the bed and hug Jinyoung. He laughs but hugs a back. "Now to tell jin, kookie, and tae" I nod and we leave.

____________________
Bambam: HYUNGS HYUNGS

Jin💜: what what!?

Taehyung💞: what what!?

Jinyoung💛: GOOD NEWS

Bambam💙: ready ready!?

Jin💜: yes!

Taehyung💞: yes out with it!

Jungkook💚: *crosses fingers* please be pregnant

Bambam💙: im pregnant!

Jinyoung💛: im going to be an actual uncle lol

Jin💜: OMG IM NOT THE ONLY ONE OMG OMG I CANT IM SO HAPPY CONGRATS OMG

Taehyung💞: DOUBLE PREGNANCY OMG OMG EKKKKKKK

Jungkook💚: OMG OMG YESSSS

_______________

Mark💙: we got the engagement ring!

Jackson💛: yes!

Jaebum❤️: which one!?

J-hope💜: ekkk!!!

Namjoon😈: this is exciting!!!!

Yugyeom💚: show me!

Suga🖤: OMG SHOW

Mark💙:

Jaebum❤️: OMG YES LOL

Yugyeom💚: THE WEDDING IS ON YAS

Jackson💛: OMG OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA WAIT WHY AM I FREAKING OUT I WAS THERE WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT!

Suga🖤: OMG OMG JESUS

Namjoon😈: WE NEED TO PLAN

_________________

Bambam💙: hi guys! :)

Jin💜: ekkk

Taehyung💞: shhh I have news!

Namjoon😈: now right now!?

Taehyung💞: yes ahh!

Mark💙: lol ok

Jackson💛: we are here lol

J-hope💜: yay

Jimin🖤: where have you all been!?

Youngjae❤️: right!? It's just been Jimin and me!

Jungkook💚: are you BFF's now?

Jimin🖤: Yas lol

Youngjae❤️: yeah!!

Jaebum❤️: ok lol

Yugyeom💚: aghhh hi

Suga🖤: shhhh Taehyung wanted to say something!

Jinyoung💛: lol yas

Taehyung💞: me and Namjoon are dating!

Namjoon😈: hell yeah!

Mark💙: CONGRATS OMG

Bambam💙: TOO MUCH GOOD NEWS

Jin💜: EKKK IM GOIGNG TO DIE

J-hope💜: going* AND SAME

Jinyoung💛: YASSSSS

Jackson💛: EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE SLAYS

Jaebum❤️: HAHA YESSS

Youngjae❤️: EK LOL

Suga🖤: I AM HAPPY

Jimin🖤: SAME SAME SAME

Yugyeom💚: EKK TODAY MUST BE A HAPPY DAY

Jungkook💚: YES OMG YES

Jin's POV
"Taehyung??" "Yeah?" "Im craving grapes..." "Ugh me and Namjoon will go get you some at the store" "thank you~". I giggle and watch the new couple leave. "Hey princess" I giggle even more. "Hi Hobi~" he kisses my neck slowly and I groan. "N-not while Jungkook, Jimin, and yoongi are around" he chuckles and backs away. "Fine, soon though".

Bambam's POV
"What are you eating?" "A hango?" "A what?" "Sorry, I meant to say, a mango" he laughs and sits next to me. "Mark, can you hand me that napkin?" He nods and wipes my mouth with it. "You smell like a mango" I giggle and get up to wash my hands. He comes in after me into the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist. "Hm, where are the others?" "I don't know~" he starts to kiss my neck softly. I hum and hear footsteps. "Stop" I whisper and push him away, right before Jackson walked into the kitchen. He pouts and looks at Jackson. "So when are we going to Korea?" I shrug and go on my phone. "The earliest we can get there is on Friday" "then friday it is, get 4 tickets" I nod. "I'll be in yugs room" I nod again and he leaves. I turn around and face Mark. "He's gone...." he whispered. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck. "And~?" I ask teasingly. He connects our lips, they move slowly and softly, as if my lips were delicate flowers.

///////////////////////////
So he's pregnant and so is Jin, and Mark had the rings, sadly though...... the story is coming to an end 😭😭 not yet but soon.

Word count: 1048