035

Marky🌙: Yeah im here

Yugy🥕: just call a taxi and I'll give you the address of our place

Bambie☀️: 😂 gotta love Yugy!

Kookie🐰: he's mine *hisss*

Youngjae🙈: 😂😂😆

Jaebum🙉: lol

Jackie💛: have fun!

Jinnie💛: WHAT HE SAID

Marky🌙: ok!

--------------------------
Mark's POV
"Ughhhh" why do I have to wait so long? *DING* I hear and see that Yugy sent me the address. I reply with a quick 'thanks' and quickly make my way towards my taxi who just pulled up. "Ok kid pay up" After that long ride I give him some money and mumble a small 'thanks'. "Ah Yugy" I say and walk up the steps to Bambam's apartment. I should of bought him a present or something. I do have his birthday presentS. I look at his apartment door and sigh. I knock.

Bambam's POV
I hear someone at my door. I put down my white plate and dry my hands. I was cleaning. I unlock the door and open it. "Hi..." Mark said. I feel tears form and I pull him in for a hug. He hugged back, tightly. I want to kiss him. I pull away and cup his face, I then connect our lips and kiss him slowly. He kissed back and gripped my hips tightly.

Marky🌙: Aish my face is red

Bambie☀️: mine is too

Yugy🥕: did you guys have make sex!?

Youngjae🙈: YUGYEOM NO

Marky🌙: OH god

Bambie☀️: Aish Yugy shush

Youngjae🙈: YOU ARENT DENYING IT THOUGH

Yugy🥕: i want a teddy bear and some flowers!

Kookie🐰: Ugh 🙄 see you later then

Kookie🐰 left the chat

Jaebum🙉: he does everything to keep Yugy happy

Jackie💛: true and I leave tomorrow!!!

Jinnie💛: better come with a gift

Yugy🥕: 😂😂😂

Youngjae🙈: that's sad how Jaebum is going to be alone

Jaebum🙉: come back to America!

Jinnie💛: true and no he needs to care for Yugy

Jackie💛: but were his parents?

Youngjae🙈: ya! And my child is with his husband! So I should go!

Yugy🐤: 😂

Jungkook's POV
"Hmmm ah ha!" I say and pick up a nice light brown teddy bear. It's taller then me! "Ok so after this what else?" I asks and drag the bear after me. I go the candy section and look through all the options. "Hmmm" I say rubbing my chin. You know what? I can just get him some fried chicken and flowers. I grab a bouquet of roses and go to the cashier. "That's all?" I nod and she smiles. "49.50" my eyes widen but I pay anyways. Dang this bear is way to expensive. "Alright now for the chicken!" I say and drive to a food place. After all the things I got I make my way towards yugy's place. "OPEN UP LOSERS!" I say banging on the door. "Yay yah! Stop Kookie!" Youngjae says and looks at me with wide eyes. "That's so huge!!!!" He squeals. "It's for Yugy!" He squeals again and calls for Yugy while signaling me to enter. I huff and drag the bear in. "Yes?" He asked then turned to me and smiled. "OMG OMG THANK YOU KOOKIE I LOVE YOU!!!" He jumped like a little kid and I giggle. " you're welcome baby!" I say and he hugs me, i decided i wanted a little bit more then a hug. I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. We were going to have a small make out session but someone decided to interrupt. "Ewww PDA" Jinyoung sasses and sits on the couch. "Aw a bear!" He giggled and was about to hug but Yugy snatched it away. "Mine!" He yelled and hugged it tightly. "Don't cuddle with him cuddle with me!" I pouted and he pinched my cheeks. "Aw ok!" We sit on the couch and I hand him the chicken and the flowers with a small peck on the lips. "Goals!!!!" Youngjae said and I chuckle. "Here dig in I brought some for all of you!" I say and they start to eat like animals. I chuckle but eat anyways.