009

Mark's POV
"Bambam let's go out!" I say. He looks at me with a plain expression. "Ok" I frown. "Never mind then" I say with an annoyed attitude. He smiles and jumps in my lap. "Of course mark i would love to go out!" I smile and kiss his cheek. "So there's this cool amusement park that Jackson took me to and it's awesome!!!" He giggles and tucks some pieces of hair behind my ear that was in my face. "You're adorable, mark" he says softly. You can hear his accent which is so cute. I blush and smile. He smiles back. "So let's get ready!" He says and runs upstairs. I shake my head and follow him.

Bambam's POV
"Hey mark?" I turn to ask mark something. "Yes?" "Is this a date?" I ask. I would love him if it was. He was thinking before saying "yes it is" i start to squeal and jump up and down. "Ok!" I say and he chuckles.

*WHEN THEY GET TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK*

"This is so Cool!" I say he nods. "Ohhh I want to go ride that!!!" I say and he starts to speak. "Ok but we have to get these bracelets first so come on" I nod and he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I blush but follow him. "Ok now that we have them we can go on any ride" mark instructed. I nod. "Hey Mark, after this can we ride the Ferris wheel at the end of the day?" I ask. "Of course" I smile and we head to our first ride.

"Are you sure about this mark?" I ask a bit nervous about the ride we are about to go on. "Yess Bambam it's a simple and calm ride haha" "but it's tall" I'm kind of afraid of heights. "So? Yugy's tall too and you aren't scared of him" I laugh. "That's not the same thing, Mark" he giggles. "Next!" The lady said. I Gulp and follow mark to the ride. We sit and buckle in. We start to move and the ride starts jerking in a bad way. "Ah no" I say nervously. Mark grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Calm down, Bambam" he says. It jerked one more time before we were in the middle of the thing. (I'm just writing what happened when I went to the fair tbh I forgot what it was) I cling onto Mark and didn't let go. "Why did it s-stop?" He chuckles. "Because other people are getting on" this ride is confusing. I shake my head and continue to cling onto him. He shakes his head before running a hand through his hair. Then it started moving again. I squeak and cling on him even tighter then before. He chuckles and let's me do whatever.

*time skip after 5 rides*

Mark's POV
"I hate it" Bambam says while pouting. I laugh. "Come on it wasn't that bad" he shakes his head. "Fine let's go to that one" I point to this ride called 'the ring of fire'. His eyes widen. "Oh no" "oh yes" I say with a small smirk. He gulps and I chuckle. "Next!" The man says. Bambam hesitated before continuing to walk. We go to sit in the back of the ride and he starts to shake slightly. "Bambam calm down I won't let anything happen alright?" I say trying to calm his nerves. "O-ok" I smile. Once the ride was about to start he clings onto me again. The ride starts and people are on their phone. Bambam is staring at his too. "Aren't you supposed to be focusing on the ride, your phone can fall out and you can loose it" I warn. He puts his phone away and loosens his grip on me, instead he cuddles into me. I smile and lay my head on his. The ride was starting to go higher until it does a loop and goes down. When that happened bambam didn't get scared, instead he got excited and started yelling 'WOOOOHOOOO' I giggle at him.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE*

"MARK MARK MARK" Bambam started yelling. "What? Calm down" "the the Ferris wheel!!!" He said. I look at it and smile. "Oh ya let's go" he squeals and we head to it. Once we were on, the ride started moving. He was looking at the city while I stared at him. "Bambam" he looks at me. "Do you like the view?" I ask and he nods. "It's so pretty" I want to ask him to be my boyfriend but I rather do that when we are on like our 4-5th date. "Thank you, mark" Bambam said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "For what?" I ask confused. "For this for all the things you do" he smiles at me and stares into my eyes. "Bambam, don't thank me, I want to do this, I have had a crush on you since the day I texted you" he blushes and continued keeping eye contact. He starts to scoot over and sits next to me. We were both looking down, until we both looked up and locked eyes. That's when he leaned close and locked our lips together. Our lips fit like lost puzzle pieces. I grabbed his waist while he was cupping my face. It went on like this for a while until we broke apart. I smiled at him and he smiled back. After that we were heading back to the car. Once we were inside he took his phone out.

*GROUP CHAT*

Bambie😋: today was the best

Youngjae💕: why?

Jb💎: they went out on a date

Jackson🤣: aww kawaii

Jinyoung🔪: *flicks it away*

Yugyeom🙄: ahahahah

Marky👽: rude lol

Bambie😋: ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DRIVING!? NO TEXTING AND DRIVING

Jinyoung🔪: haha

Yugyeom🙄: 😂

Jackson🤣: ya we don't need you to die

Jb💎: eh

Youngjae💕: JB HAHAHA

Bambie😋: WHAT THATS MEAN

Yugyeom🙄: I can't 😂

Jackson🤣: don't listen to him guys he's just mad

Jinyoung🔪: why cause youngjae's not there ?

Yugyeom🙄: dang

Jb💎: I see how it is Jinyoung -_-

Youngjae💕: aww im sorry :(

Jb💎: it's not your fault

Jackson🤣: 😂😂

Bambie😋: the drama

////////////////////////////////
Lol

Word count: 1038