017

Bambie😋: hello :3

Marky👽: hi

Youngjae💕: BAMBAM ARE YOU OK?

Jb💎: ARE YOU GUYS STILL FIGHTING!?

Jimin😘: oh god

Jackson🤣: I'm still confused

Kookie🍪: at least they aren't fighting no more, they made up

Yugyeom🙄: true

Bambie😋: I forgave him

Marky👽: 😁😘

Jinyoung🔪: ew lol

Jimin😘: aw come on Jinyoung it's cute like you hahahahah

Bambie😋: SHIP IT TO THE MAX VROOOMMMM

Yugyeom🙄: SAME WEMEMMESKEJDJKDMDKD

Kookie🍪: please calm down

Jb💎: haha

Youngjae💕: AWWW THATS SO CUTE AHAHAHAH

Marky👽: goals

Jackson🤣: haha Jinyoung has a boyfriend lol

Jinyoung🔪: he's not my boyfriend

Jimin😘: sure 😘

Yugyeom🙄: GOALS OMGMFKFKCJK

Bambie😋: OMG AHHH CUTEEEE

Youngjae💕: JSJDKDNSM CUTE

Jb💎: 😂

Jackson🤣: lol

Marky👽: 😆

Jinyoung🔪: oh my god goodbye

Kookie🍪: aw lol

Jimin😘: 😁 I'm just messing with you Jinyoung haha

Jinyoung🔪: whatever

Jackson🤣: 🙄

Bambie😋: junior has always been cute ahah

Marky👽: haha true

Jinyoung🔪: Bambam come to Jackson's room please :)

Yugyeom🙄: DONT DO IT HES GOING TO SPANK YOU RUN!!!

Bambie😋: GOTTA BLAST

Kookie🍪: lol

Youngjae💕: BAMBAM JUST RAN INTO THE WALL AND JINYOUNG JUST TRIPPED OVER BAMBAM AHAHAHAHAHAH

Jb💎: 😂😂😂

Jackson🤣: LMAOOOO

Marky👽: OMG BAMBAM

Jimin😘: Jesus

Third person POV
Youngjae just stood there laughing while looking down on Jinyoung and Bambam who are on the floor. Mark came in and gasped "oh my god my baby!" He yelled, Jimin came in with Kookie and Yugyeom behind him. Jackson and Jb came out of the kitchen and started laughing. "Oh god" Jimin said while helping Jinyoung up. "Are you ok!?" Mark yelled after he helped Bambam up. "Yah I'm fine Mark" he said with a smile. Jimin was helping Jinyoung dust himself "yah I can do it myself" Jinyoung said while pushing Jimin's hands away. Jimin shrugged and went to sit on the couch. The rest followed and then silence filled the room. "We should watch a movie!" Jackson said. They all nod. "So what genre?" "ACTION!!!!" Jb and kookie yelled. "NO ROMANCE!!!!" Jimin, Yugyeom, and youngjae yell out. "NO HORROR IS BETTER" Mark, Bambam, and Jinyoung yelled. "I guess it's either romance or horror" Jackson said. Kookie thought then said "I guess romance" Jimin, Yugyeom, and youngjae say "YES!!" "Nah horror" Jb said. Mark, Bambam, Jinyoung yell "HA" "then it's up to jackson hyung!" Yugyeom yelled. They all look at Jackson and he stared back. "Hmmmm let's see" Jackson said then he decided "I feel like getting scared" the others who wanted to see a romance movie, Groaned.

During the movie Jimin and Jackson were on each side of Jinyoung. They shared a look and they both nod. They started cuddling into Jinyoung and he looked at them confused. Jimin laid on Jinyoung chest while Jackson was hugging his waist. He was as still as a tree and did not dare make a move. But he finally relaxed and wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders and Jackson's as well. On the other part of the couch was youngjae and Jb they were cuddling as well and would secretly exchange kiss during the movie. Bambie and Mark were on the other end of the couch and were cuddling as well and every time there was a jump scare bambam would bury his face into Mark's chest. Yugyeom and jungkook were in the love seat cuddling and kissing every now and then. After the movie  everyone made there way to their rooms to sleep.

////////////////////////////////
Sorry I'm still not sure on the whole Jinyoung and Jimin thing

Word count: 570