047

Wonho's POV
"Are you sure this is where he lives?" Hyungwon asked. "Yes, if you go to his kik, he has his location turned on, he should probably turn it off..." I say and walk up the stairs. "Um who are you?" I asked in Korean. "Oh I'm the pizza delivery guy, you live here?" "No but I'll pay, im friends with guys who lives here" the man nods and I pay him. "Bye~!" I say and knock on the door. "Are you sure-" "yes Hyungwon!" I say a bit frustrated. "Haha, hello- WONHO HYUNGWON!?" Mark screamed and I cover his mouth after handing Hyungwon the pizza. I then drag him inside and Hyungwon sighs but follows me in and closes the door. "Sup guys!" I say and let go of Mark. "What are you guys doing here!? How did you find my apartment!?" Bambam asked while giving me an awkward side hug. "Well, number one, turn off your location thing, number two, we were visiting and decided to come visit!" "Yeah..." Hyungwon said and sat the couch. "Can I have some?" He asked the Markbam couple, and pointing at the pizza. "Yeah, can't believe you guys are here though!"
Mark said and I wave him off. "It's not that big of a deal, yo hand me slice!" I say and walk over to Hyungwon. "Here, Hyungwon help me get some plates" he nods and follows
Bambam to the kitchen.

Hyungwon's POV
"Why didn't you guys tell me you were in town?" Bambam asked and I sigh. "He said not too" he nods. "You look tired, are you ok?" I nod. "Yeah, just that me and Wonho have been going through some trouble you know?" He nods. "Yeah, I've had that happen before" he sighs and reaches for some plates. "It's nice though, to have you guys here" he said and handed me a plate. "Mhmm it's nice meeting you in person haah" he giggles. "Yeah, i never thought Wonho was that buff, Jesus he's thick" I nod. "Yes and it's really nice~" he giggles. "Well, you seem to admire his muscles, especially his thighs, because DAMNNNNN" I laugh and nod. "Yes but sadly our group of friends love to sit in his lap, all we would do it pat or rub his thigh and he would get the hint that we want to sit on him" he chuckles. "That's nice, it must happen a lot" I nod. "But lucky you don't have your friends sitting on his lap 24/7" he tilts his head. "How so?" "One of our friends, Minhyuk, loves to sit in his lap, he doesn't like him that way, he just likes to sit in his lap" Bambam nodded. "I see, well you could just tell him that it makes you a bit jealous" "I couldn't, it would make our friendship awkward" he shrugs. "Well show me what you mean!" I giggle and nod. We take the plates back into the living room where we see our boyfriends chatting about nonsense. "You guys take forever" Mark complained and Bambam smacked his arm. "So?" He said and sat next to him. I rubbed Wonho's thigh and he smiled and spreads his legs, I sit in his lap and blush. "GOALS!!!" Bambam squealed and Mark chuckles. "Eat your food" he said Bambam rolled his eyes.

Bambam's POV
Wonho and Hyungwon are such goals! "So what were You guys doing before we got here?" Wonho asked and wrapped one arm around Hyungwon. "Eh, sleeping, we kind of woke up like 20 or 30 minutes ago, right bambie?" Mark said looking at me. "Yup, Ugh im still tired" I say and throw my napkin at the coffee table. "Haha, we should all go on a double date!" Hyungwon suggested. I smile widely and nod my head enthusiastically. "Yes omg, can we!?" I ask looking at my precious boyfriend. "Sure why not, should be fun" I squeal. "Ok ok sure" Wonho said and hugged his boyfriend. "You guys want to watch a movie?" I ask and they shrug. "Sure, we don't have plans anyways" Hyungwon said after looking at Wonho. "Ok so horror?" The all nod. "I'll get some blankets!" Mark said and hopped away. "He's happy haha" Hyungwon joked and I nod. "Yup, hey maybe you guys can meet Jackson and Jinyoung!" I say and they look confused. "One of your friends?" Wonho asked, I nod. "They come next week!" They smile. "Ok sure!" Hyungwon says. "Ok I got the blankets and pillows~!" We all cheered and wrapped ourselves in the blankets.

{Smut warning #6?}

"Bye guys~" "bye!" After I close the door I glare at Mark. He smiles back, innocently. "You just couldn't keep your hands off of me could you?" He smirks. "Well who could?" I glare. "Let's just get this over with, I hate having a hard on, and not having someone to deal with it" he laughs and I jump In to his arms and wrap mine around his neck while my legs wrap around his waist. I smash my lips with his and he kisses back. I gasp when his hands cup my ass. I moan into the kiss and he starts walking to my bedroom. He opens the door and then closes It with his foot, not breaking contact, he starts to lay me down on the bed. He breaks away only to remove his shirt, then he reconnected our lips. "M-mark, y-your jeans" he smirks and takes his jeans off. I then push him away only to take my shirt off. He helps me with my jeans and throws them on the floor. He then starts to suck and bite on my neck. "M-mark, i don't want you to tease me at the moment" he sighs and takes my boxers off. He then takes his and reaches over to the night stand and pulls out the lube from the drawers. "P-please hurry" I whimper and he nods. He didn't even prep me, I was really needy today....... he enters slowly and I arch my back. "F-fuck you're tight" Mark growled and I glared at him. "M-move faster!" He nods and starts to slam in to me. I drag my nails across his back. He might have scratch marks all over him. He then hit my prostate which had me moaning his name. "M-Mark! R-right there" he growled and bit my neck and continued to slam into that spot. "FUCK!" I scream out and I blush on how loud I am. I feel bad for Sally my neighbor...... "I-Im close~" Mark whispered. "I am too" he then suddenly stopped and didn't move. "Y-you want to cum?" I nod and glare at him. "Why did you stop!?" "Beg for it" he whispered into my ear and my eyes widen. "M-mark..." he arches an eyebrow. "You want to cum? Then beg for it..." where the hell did he get this attitude from!? It's attractive but still! Time to pull the 'daddy' card on him. Smh. "D-daddy please, let me cum, l-let your babyboy cum..." he smirks and slams into my prostate dead on. "M-Mark~!" I moaned out. "B-Bambam~" he groaned and then I came. He came after and slipped out of me. "Y-your aggressive side is very hot~" he looks at me with a smirk. "Hm I should be more aggressive then~" I nod. He lays on his back while I lay on my side, the covers over the both of our naked body's, my head on his chest, his arm around my shoulders, and me drawing random shapes on his chest. "Shower?" He asked. "Sure" Ugh im going to be even more sore tomorrow.

////////////////////
Smh Mark, why you gotta turn the boy on, when there is guest?
I made this only based around those four, I'll make the next chapter with the rest, in the group chat, no POV. It'll be hard.

Mark💙: like how my dick is for Bambam? 😏

Me🌹: SHUT UP YOU PERV

Bambam💙: I hate you Mark 😐

Word count: 1355