044

Yoongi's POV
"Im ready~" Jimin said and slowly came out of the bathroom. I decided he can dance to 'like a cat' {A/N: shit I forgot by who though, please comment and tell me!}
He starts to dance slowly, and i couldn't keep my eyes off of him. "Hmm you like what you see~?" "Of course, seeing you dance like this is a MAJOR turn on~" he smirks. "Maybe I should dance like this more often~" I nod. I start to look him up and down. He then sits in my lap and starts moving his ass around my crotch. I growl, since I can't really touch him. "Aw is my Suga having trouble keeping his hands to himself~?" Jimin asked. "Not funny, it's hard" I say and gripped the sheets of the bed I was sitting on. "Hmm like your dick?" He asked bluntly. I smirk, "well of course, you want to see?" He giggles. "I'm not losing the challenge, wait do we get a reward if we win? Is it even a game?" He asked and I chuckle. "Yes, your reward is my dick inside you" he blushes. "Shut up" he says and continued to dance.

Jaebum's POV
"Oh la la, who do we have here?" I say getting comfortable on the couch. Youngjae blushes and rubs his arm shyly. "Shut up, this makes me all shy and embarrassed!" He whined and I chuckle "ok ok, let the dancing begin!" He nods and he starts to dance.
{if I'm honest I don't know what songs to put anymore, so you guys put whatever you want him to dance}
He looks so amazing. "Mhmm you look really good~" I cooed and he blushed. "Yah stop it!" I laugh on how shy he is. He's nothing like Bambam or Jimin, they are kinky little shits, but he's so cute and innocent, it makes me smile. Well that all changed when he started grinding on my lap. Shaking my head. "I thought you were different~" he looks at me with a smirk. "What? From Bambam and Jimin?" I nod. "Haven't you heard that saying, the most shy and cute ones are usually the dirtiest?" My eyes widen and he laughs. "Youngjae! I never knew you had dirty kinks!" He blushes. "I don't!" "Sureee~" he smacks my arm and I whine. "Yah it's already not fair that I can't put my hands on you!" He sticks his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes.

{SMUT WARNING #3 Haha}

Yoongi's POV
"You know, this is basically loosing the challenge right?" I ask Jimin. He rolls his eyes and sits up a little bit. "So? At least we have fun~" he said and brought me down to kiss him. "Do you want to take it that far?" He sighs. "Just let go its own way" I roll my eyes and kiss him. I then start to kiss down his jawline and make my way to his neck. He moves his head to expose his neck and I smile. I kiss his neck and suck on it then bite down on his sweet spot. "Y-Yoongi~" he moans and I chuckle slightly. "This should be an reminder about what's about to happen" he blushes and I chuckle again. "Take your dress off~" he nods and does as told. "Mhmm you look better like this~" "s-stop, you're making me blush" I smirk and rub his sides softly. He shivered at my touch and I smile. "Sensitive today aren't we?" He glared slightly. I then take my shirt off and he puts his hand on my chest, he trails it down to my jeans and tugs at them. "Mhm eager?" He nods slightly. I unbutton my jeans and take them off, leaving me in my boxers. He's in his as well and I start to pull them down. "Lift your hips" he does and I take them off. "T-take yours off as well, I feel weird being the only one naked here" I chuckle. "What if I want to see you like this?" "Then just follow me when I take a shower duh?" I laugh and he giggles. "Jimin you're so cute" I take my boxers and throw them to the ground. I reach over to the night stand and open the drawer and pull out the lube. I see him watch all my movements. I open the bottle and squeeze some of the substance on my fingers, coating them. "Spread your legs" he blushes and spreads his legs. I enter one digit into his tight hole and he squeaks. "Does It hurt?" He nods and starts to shift. I move my finger around and thrust it in and out slowly. "M-More" he says and I enter the second digit. I start to scissor him, looking for his prostate. "Y-Yoongi~!" I smirk. I then enter the third digit and thrust my fingers in at a steady pace. After a few minutes I pull them out. He whimpered at the loss and I chuckle. "Be patient" he nods. I then grab the lube and squirt it on my hands and cover my dick with the substance. After I'm done I line myself up to his hole and warn him. "I'm about to enter~" he smirks and nods. I slowly enter him and he moans. This isn't our fist time but he's still sensitive, since we rarely do this because of Jin. Smh. "Y-yoongi y-you feel g-good~!" I chuckle and start to rock my hips. I kiss his neck and he groans. "M-Move faster please~" I smirk. "I don't know, I was planning on moving like a turtle" he whines. I then start to move my hips faster and he arches his back. I kiss his soft lips and he kisses back. "YOONGI~" he screamed out and I cover his mouth. "If Jin heard he'll stop the fun" he nods. I then hit his prostate causing him to moan loudly into my hand and arch his back. "Hmph~" I removed my hand and attacked his lips with a heated kiss. He moaned into my mouth and I smirk. "Y-Yoongi, I-I'm c-close" he pants. "S-same here" I growl and slam into him, hitting his prostate dead on. "Fuck! Yes right there~!" I continue to hit his prostate and he then came. I came after. I thrusted into him a couple more times and slipped out and fell next to him. "T-that w-w-was great" Jimin panted out. I nod and throw my arm over his waist. "Have fun trying to walk tomorrow" he whines. "If Jin sees he'll kill us" I nod. "It was worth it though" "true".

{WARNING #4 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED}

Jaebum's POV
"I don't feel comfortable having sex on a couch" Youngjae murmured into my lips. "Then let's take it upstairs" I whisper and pick him up in a swift move. He yelps and wraps his legs and arms around me. I hold him up by his thighs and take him upstairs. "You do know this will be my first time right?" Youngjae asked and I nod. "Of course" he smiles nervously. "Don't be nervous, I'll be gentle" I whisper and nibble on his ear. He sighs and let's whatever happen. I then open the door of my room and close it with my foot. "J-Jaebum, you won't hurt me right?" He asked and I nod. "No, I'll be gentle I promise, I wouldn't dare take it from you like some monster" I say and push him on the bed gently. "O-Ok" he whispered and let me suck on his neck. He moans softly and runs his fingers through my hair and tugs slightly. I then run my fingers under his shirt and rub his sides. He shivers and tugs at my hair again. "Take off your shirt" I whisper and he nods. Once his shirt was off I trail kisses down his chest and to his stomach. I suck on the skin above his jeans and he moans. I begin to take his jeans off, but he stopped me. "T-Take your shirt off" I smile and do what I was told. Once my shirt was off I again begin to take his jeans off. Once they were off I stared at his semi hard on. "D-don't stare" he whispers and I giggle. I take my jeans off in a swift move and throw them on the ground. I then tug at his underwear and he nods. I pull them down and take them off. Then I look at him and smile. "I'll need to prep you, so I have to kind of finger you, to stretch you out" he nods and I reach over to the night stand. I open the drawer and pull out the bottle of lube. "It's better with lube, if you go in raw it fucking hurts" I tell him. "Were you a bottom before?" I nod. "Ya" he nods and looks away. I squirt the lube into my fingers and massage it before spreading his legs open. He shyly complies and looks away. I kiss him and whisper a small. 'Here goes nothing'. I insert one finger and he yelps in pain. I see tears start to pool in his eyes. "There there the pain will disappear" I whispered and kissed his lips. He kisses back and I move my finger around so he can get use to the feeling. After a couple seconds I add the second finger. He moans softly and I smile. I start to scissor him and he moans a bit louder. "Is the pain still there?" He nods. "Yes, but it's going away" I smile and insert the third finger. He groans and moved his hips a bit. I thrust my fingers at a small pace, and kiss him. "I-I think I'm ready" he whispers. "Alright then" I say and pull my fingers out. He whimpers and moves his hips looking for my fingers to enter him again. "patience" I whisper and he whines. I then coat up my dick with lube and line myself up to his hole. I slowly enter and he screams. "I-it hurts!" I smile at him and kiss his him on the lips. "I won't move until you want me too" he nods and moves uncomfortably. Few seconds or a minute later he moans. "M-move" I nod and move at a slow pace. He moans and digs his nails into my shoulder blades. "J-Jaebum" he moans my name and I groan. "Y-your tight" I whisper and start to pick up my pace. "D-don't say that!" He groans and arches his back slightly. I then hit his a bundle of nerves, which I guess is his prostate, because he moaned my name really loudly. "J-Jaebum!!!" I continue to hit his prostate and he drags his nails down my back. "T-that hurts Youngjae" he rolls his eyes and kisses me. I kiss him back and continue to slam into him. He arches his back. "F-fuck Jaebum, I never knew this is how it felt" he moans. "I-I'm close" I whisper. "S-so am I" he says and continues to moan my name. "JAEBUM" he screamed and then he came. I chuckle and come after. I slip out and lay next to him. "T-thanks for not being to hard" he says and I chuckle. "No problem, you need a shower, I guess I'll help you since you won't be able to walk" his eyes widen and I laugh. "I hate you" he says and turns his back to me. "I love you too" I coo and kiss his neck.

//////////////////////
Aghhh im like trying not to die 😂😂 here's your smut! 😉😂 the next chapter are going to be smut based so I hope you know that. Next chapter is going to be Jinyoung and Jackson, and Yugyeom and jungkook, and that should be the last ships.

Word count: 2016