013

Youngjae💕: TODAYS THE DAY OMG

Kookie🍪: YES OMG

Jinyoung🔪: IM ACTUALLY EXCITED LOL

Bambie😋: YAY MY HYUNGS LOL

Yugyeom🙄: YAYAYAYA KOOKIE !!!!

Jackson🤣: should we add the others ?

Youngjae💕: yes but sadly we must go lol

Jinyoung😋: bueee

Jinyoung🔪 left the chat
Youngjae💕 left the chat

Kookie🍪: I have to go as well

Yugyeom🙄: BYEEE

Kookie🍪 left the chat

Jackson🤣: lol just us now

Bambie😋: yup

Yugyeom🙄: I'm bored lol

Bambie😋 added marky👽 to the chat
Bambie😋 added Jb💎 to the chat

Marky👽: I give up

Jb💎: WHERES YOUNGJAE!?

Bambie😋: idk he left

Yugyeom🙄: sad life

Jackson🤣: 😂

Marky👽: wait where's Jinyoung? And kookie?

Yugyeom🙄: busy

Bambie😋: yup

Jackson🤣: 😂😂😂😂

Jb💎: why is Jackson laughing?

Bambie😋: he's crazy idk 👀

Yugyeom🙄: lol

Marky👽: ok then um

Jackson🤣: OMG I CANT 😂😂😂

Jackson🤣 left the chat

Yugyeom🙄: I STG

Bambie😋: weirdo

Marky👽: um he's like legit laughing uncontrollably

Bambam's POV
"Jackson, stop laughing!" I whisper yell. "I-I-I can't b-because they are so stupid!" He continued laughing. I giggle and start laughing myself. Yugyeom came in pissed. "If you guys blow this I'm going to kick you!!" Yugy scolded. We giggled
Some more and started to calm down. "Ok ok" Jackson said. He takes a deep breath. But after he did he started laughing again. Just hearing someone laugh makes me laugh. "Stop-" "what is wrong with you two?" Mark asked. I stop laughing and look at him. Jackson giggled a bit before stoping as well. Yugyeom raised his eyebrows at us and walks away. "U-uh well me and Jackson, we were having a tickle fight". I say awkwardly. "Uh-huh" he says, and walks away. "He must be jealous" Jackson says poking my sides. "Stop-ahah" i say and push his hands away. "I'll go make it up to him" I says and walk out Jacksons room. "Hey, Jaebum" I say and he looks up from his phone. He looks at me worried. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "It's.....youngjae...he hasn't texted me and I'm slightly worried..." he says. "Oh jaebumie he's fine, maybe he's just asleep" I say reassuring him. In reality he's on the plane to come see him but Jaebum can't know that. "Ugh I don't know" he says and I hug him. "Take a nap ok?" He hugs back and nods. I let go and he walks away. I walk towards the living room and see a pouting mark. Aww. "What's wrong, baby?" I ask nicely. He looks up at me and pouts even more and looks back down. AWWW HES JUST SO ADORABLE. "Aww why is my Marky sad?" I ask and sit next to him. "Well, it seems you and Jackson were having fun without me.." he said In a sad cute way. "Aw mark you could of just ask if you could join" I say with a smile. "No because it would of been weird" I shake my head "no, but if you want we can go watch a movie in your room and cuddle?" I say and he perks up. "Really!?" He said excitedly. I nod and he grabs my hand and drags me upstairs to his room.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUNGJAE AND THE OTHERS LAND*

Youngjae💕: JACKSON COME ON

Bambie😋: OH SHIT

Yugyeom🙄: YES OMG

Kookie🍪: JIMIN WONT STOP SMACKING ME

Jinyoung🔪: just hurry

I tell mark I need to go do something. "Guys come on!" I whispered yell and Jacksons with Yugyeom come running down the stairs. We head out to the car and hop in.

Youngjae's POV
"Ah hi kookie! Jimin hi!" I say and wave at the two. "Hey, guys" "hi, now where is jackson?" Jinyoung asked annoyed. "Calm down, cutie" Jimin said. Jinyoung rolled his eyes and went to hide behind me. "Stop being a flirt Jimin" Jungkook said and smacked Jimin on the head "IM YOUR HYUNG" Jimin screeched. "Kookie, how do you feel that you're about to see Yugy?!" I ask kookie, he blushes. "I feel happy and nervous at the same time" he said shyly. Jimin rolled his eyes and put his arm around him. "Ah love makes you feel many different things" he said. I chuckle and Jinyoung just continued to be on his phone. "Ah there they are!" Jinyoung said. "Ah sorry we're late, mark wouldn't let Bambam go" Jackson said. "Yah, OMG HI JINYOUNG HI OTHER GUYS HI YOUNGJAE" Bambam said and goes to hug Jinyoung. "OMG KOOKIE!!!" Yugyeom screamed and goes to hug jungkook. Me and Jackson hug and and then Bambam comes and hugs me. "He was worried about you" Bambam whispered. "Jb?" I ask and he nods. "Aww" I says and go to look at Yugy and kookie holding each other tight. "Aww" Bambam, Jackson, Jimin, and I all said. "Oh hello~" Jimin said to Bambam. "Hi" Bambam said. "Aye don't get to close to him, he's taken" Jackson said. "Ah well that's ok" Jimin said. "Well let's go! I want to go see jaebumie!" I said and they all nod.

Jaebum's POV
"Where do you think they went?" Mark asked again. I shrug. "I don't know,Mark" i say tiredly. "Jaebum, what's wrong?" I sigh. "It's just that....youngjae hasn't talked to me all day and I'm concerned....no I'm worried" I say and he gave me a small smile. "Aw Jaebum, maybe he's really busy or Jinyoung got sick and he's taking care of him, but I bet he really wants to talk to you" I smile of the thought of it. "Ok I guess"

*TIME SKIP UNTIL THE OTHERS RETURN TO THE HOUSE*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who's at the door?" Mark asked I shrugged. "They probably forgot their key to the house" i say and sigh walking towards the door. I open and I can't believe who's at the door

///////////////////////////////

CLIFF HANGER OMG

Word count: 971