016

Bambam's POV
Me and Mark are getting ready to go on a double date with Yugyeom and jungkook. "Should I wear this hoodie or this long sleeve?" Mark asked. I rub my chin before saying "umm the long sleeve, it's no cold outside, but it's somewhat windy" I says and he nods. "Should I wear these or these?" I say showing him two different pairs of shoes. They were both converse but the one pair in my right hand is a black and white pair, the other one is a plain black color. "The black one's" he says and I nod.

Third person POV
Yugyeom and jungkook were waiting for Mark and Bambam to hurry up and go to their double date. "They love to take their time don't they?" Jungkook asked Yugyeom with a slight chuckle. "Yup, especially Bambam" Yugyeom said with a giggle. "Hey, I heard that" Bambam said. "Uhh ok let's go!" Yugyeom said jumping from the couch and running towards the door to avoid getting smacked by Bambam. "Haha ok let's go" Mark said. Jungkook nods and follows Yugyeom. "HAVE FUN~!!!!" Jimin yelled from the stairs. The four wave goodbye and make their way to the restaurant.

Mark's POV
"Table for four, please" Bambam asked the lady. "Alright follow me" the lady said with a fake happy attitude. "She seems to hate her job" I whispered to jungkook and Yugyeom. They snicker and the lady stops and looks at us. "Here you go, is the booth ok?" We nod and she smiles, fake of course. "Alright a waiter should come by and take your order" said the lady and with that she walks away. "Ah this is nice right?" Bambam asked. I nod and kiss his cheek. "This is going to be fun!" Yugyeom said wiggling in his seat. Jungkook chuckles and puts his arm around Yugy.

Third person POV (sorry about how many times I switched the POV's)
A young pretty waitress came by to take their orders. "Hello~, my name is Jess, what would you guys like to order~" she said. Bambam noticed that she was giving Mark and Yugy those 'flirtatious eyes'. Jungkook scoffed. "Um yes I would like a coke and this steak" Jungkook said while pointing to the menu. "Can I have the same thing?" Yugy asked. "Of course~" she said winking at Yugyeom. Jungkook was not liking this. She then turned to Mark and Bambam felt like he could pounce on her. "And what would you like sweetheart~?" She said flirtatiously. Bambam felt like gagging. How dare she call Mark 'sweetheart'. "I want the chicken soup please, with a coke" Mark said politely. "And you?" She asked pointing at Bambam. "I would like what they're having, thank you" Bambam said pointing at Yugy and Jungkook while also giving her his 'bitch please' face. She nods and turns to leave. "Hey, Bambam can i talk to you alone?" Jungkook asked. Bambam nodded. "Hey guys me and Jungkook need to do something we'll be right back don't worry" Bambam said and started getting out of the booth after Mark got up. Jungkook nodded and got up and went to the bathroom with Bambam. "Did you see how the waitress was flirting with Mark and Yugy!?" Jungkook almost screamed. Bambam was also ready to kill someone. "Yes and I feel like hitting her" "If they don't do something about it then I will" Jungkook finally said. "Well, I don't want to have a fight about it but if Mark keeps letting her flirt with him like that then I'll get up and leave" Bambam said as well. They both nod and go back to the other two. "Hey guys! Took you long enough haha" Yugyeom said jokingly. "Food is now served~" the lady said giving them their food. "Thanks" Bambam mumbled. Jungkook just gave her a fake smile while Yugy and Mark said their 'thank you's'. "Just call me over if you need me~" she said with a small wink, that's when Bambam felt like killing her. "Ya ok, you can go now" Bambam said with a small wave. Jungkook started giggling while Mark looked at Bambam with a 'what's wrong' look. Yugyeom thought Bambam was being rude and slightly kicked him under the table. She nodded and walked away. "Why would you say that?" Yugyeom scolded. "I thought it was funny" Jungkook said. Mark shook his head and decided not to have an argument in the restaurant.

*After eating their dinner they are now waiting on their deserts*

"Ah that was good" Bambam said and Mark nodded. "Here move I need to use the restroom" Bambam said while getting out of the booth.
"Have fun haha" Yugyeom said and Mark laughed. Jungkook shook his head while chucking. But once he turned around the flirty waitress had tripped and 'accidentally' dropped the chocolate cake they ordered, on him. She basically made it seem like she dropped it but in reality she threw it. "Oh my god....." Jungkook said while gasping slightly. The waitress stared and smirked before saying "oops sorry" she said acting innocent. All day this waitress has been flirting with his Mark and he has had enough. "You know what I've had enough, you're a fucking bitch I hope you fucking know that, you dumb whore" Bambam snapped while grabbing his jacket and running out the restaurant. Yugyeom was surprised and felt bad. Jungkook shook his head and glared at the waitress "shouldn't you be cleaning this up?" Jungkook asked "yes but after I get over how funny that was" she said with a smirk. Jungkook then had a smirk of his own. By then everyone was staring and the three boys were standing. "Well I guess this will be funny too" he grabbed his coke and poured it over head and settled it down on the table "haha that's funny too, have fun getting that out of your hair you dumb bitch" Jungkook said and walked away. "Um here's the money keep the change" Mark said quickly and ran after the other two. Yugyeom just walked away saying nothing.

Bambam's POV
I sat outside of the restaurant. I had chocolate cake all over me. I didn't want to seem weak so I didn't just cry the minute it happened but the minute I was outside the tears just came out of my eyes. "Hey Bambam.." Jungkook said. I wiped my tears quickly and looked at him. "H-hey what are you doing here?" I ask. "Well after you ran out I poured my soda over her head and walked out" he said rubbing his neck. "Why are people like this?" I ask and he shrugged. "Oh my god Bambam are you ok?" Mark said making his way over to me. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away. "Can we please just go home?" I ask with my voice cracking.

*when they get home*

When we got home I ran upstairs and locked myself in Mark's room and slide down the door. I hug my knees and cry.

Jungkook's POV
"Why?" Mark asked. I sigh and turn to Yugy and Mark. "He's upset because the lady at the restaurant was flirting with you two and when she tripped it was on purpose to hurt bambam's feeling i guess" mark sighed went to sit on the couch. "Oh... I didn't know I'm sorry" Yugyeom said while hugging me. I hug him back and see Jinyoung and Jimin walk in. "Oh god Mark why did Bambam just ran away like that?" Jinyoung asked worried. Jimin turned his head and looked at us. "Where's Bambam?" He finally asked. "H-h-he's in my room" Mark said. "What happened?" Jinyoung said. "We were on our date and this waitress was flirting with Yugy and Mark and then she kept giving me and Bambam dirty looks and when he decided to go to the restroom she purposely tripped and dropped a cake on him" Jimin gasped and Jinyoung looked like he was about to kill someone. "What else?" Jimin asked. "Then when I asked if she was going to clean that up she said that 'after I'm done laughing because that was funny' so the I poured my drink over her head" I said and Jimin chuckles. "Oh god" Jinyoung said. Then a worried youngjae walked in with a pissed Jaebum. "Why is Bambam crying!?" Youngjae yelled. Jackson poked his head in from the kitchen. "Answer!" Jb said. "He's upset" Mark said. "Why!?" Youngjae asked again. "He's upset with me!" Mark yelled and ran upstairs. "What the hell happened?" Jackson asked confused.

Mark's POV
"B-bambam?" I ask knocking on the door. "W-what?" He asked annoyed. "P-please let me in" I ask him and he shifts before opening the door. "Bambam tell me why?" I ask and he bites his lip before speaking "you just let her flirt with you!" He pointed out "I sat there feeling bad and you didn't even notice, then you didn't even tell to stop you just smiled at her! Is there a possibility if I weren't here you would of cheated on me!? How can I trust you if you don't tell people to back the fuck off!?" He asked and started sobbing. "I know and I'm sorry!" I say and fall to my knees. "What's worse is that when she dropped that cake on me you didn't say anything! You just stared instead of a being a good boyfriend and standing up for me!! How do you think I fucking feel!!" I sobbed harder and looked up at him. He was crying too and I hated seeing him like that. But what made me feel worse was that I'm making him cry. "I know a-a-and I'm so sorry, bambam, c-c-can you please f-for-forgive me?" I say while wiping my tears away. He tackles me in a hug and I hug him back tightly. "I forgive you but next time, tell them to back off" Bambam said with a small giggle. I kiss him and pull him back into the hug. "Of course".

/////////////////////////////
Damn

Word count: 1698