032

*group chat*
Yugy🥕 added kookie🐰 to the chat

Kookie🐰: He's not answering anyone Is he?

Youngjae🙈: nope, im getting worried

Jinnie💛: calm down, just call him again

Jackie💛: Mark his having his mental break down

Jaebum🙉: yeah

Jaebum🙉 added Marky🌙 to the chat

Marky🌙: HELP ME PLEASEE

Yugy🥕: what?

Jaebum🙉: he's been crying all day yesterday about Bambam

Youngjae🙈: what has he been saying?

Jinnie💛: VAMBAM TEXTED MEEEEE WHAT DO I DO!?

Jackie💛: Mark's been saying things like "I need back" "help Me" "I miss him" "I want him back!"

Yugy🥕: Aish what did Bambam say?

Kookie🐰: this is just lots of shit going on

Youngjae🙈: Ek

Jinnie💛: Bambam said 'I cracked the screen of my phone, but I need to talk to one of you so when you guys have the time, please call me'

Jackie💛: then call him

Jaebum🙉: I'll try to calm down Mark, he just sat at the breakfast table stared at the table then started crying

Yugy🥕: me

Youngjae🙈: I'll call Bambam

Bambam's POV
My phone started ringing while I was eating something for once. I answer and didn't even look at the i.d caller. "You said to call you if we had the chance.... so I did" I chuckle and smile a bit "thanks for that...." I hear him chuckle a bit "Bambam, have you thought about what Yugyeom said?" I sigh and roll my eyes. They're still red from all my damn crying. "Yes Youngjae, i have" i say and take a sip of my water. "And?" I feel tears welding up again. "I-I'll talk to him..." "Good! Now call him..." I giggle a bit "fine, bye Youngjae" "bye!" I hang up and go to Mark's contact number. I'm hesitant but I click the call button.

Mark's POV
I laid on my bed and my phone started ringing, I thought it was Jaebum since he left like about an hour ago so I picked up the phone. "Yeah?" "H-hi...." my eyes widen and I almost dropped my phone. "B-b-Bambam..." i stutter out. "Y-Yeah... it's me..." he said, he sounded like he's been crying for like three hours straight up. I don't know what to say. We sat there, in silence. "I-I'm.... I'm sorry" I finally say. "I-I... I-I'm..." he didn't say anything else and I know what e wanted to say. I heard sniffling "Bambam... please don't cry..." "Mark how can I not?" He asked "I-I don't know.." i say and wipe my own tears and try to think of what to say. "Bambam... im Sorry...for what i said...you know I didn't mean it... right?" I hear him sigh "I'm not sure anymore what you meant and didn't mean, Mark" I cover my mouth and shut my eyes tightly. I don't want him to hear me cry. "I'm sorry.." was all I managed to say. "You know," i hear shuffling and i finally hear him sigh "I want to say I'm sorry as well, Mark, but you were the one who broke up with me, you said 'we're done', I know what I said was wrong, and I'm sorry for that, but... but you dumped me, i didn't mean to say 'oh I want us to break up' or that I wanted you to leave, you know I was only mad" I run my hand through my hair and sigh "I know Bambam I know, you don't have to repeat it to me, I know what I said.... I regret it, I regret it so much Bambam, I really do" "I know you do..." he said. "I-I know y-you are upset and hurt about what I did, a-and I forgive you for what you said, b-but im only going to ask you if you can forgive me... I'm not forcing you to get back together with me, just forgive me..." I finally let myself cry and didn't bother hiding the fact I was. "M-Mark.... i-i... I don't want to loose you, I don't want to be 'just friends' again, I couldn't live with that, knowing that I still love you and I'll miss everything about you, I couldn't live with the thought of you belonging to someone else, Mark!" "I know Bambam! I feel the same way!" I sob out and hug myself. "Mark.. Mark listen to me, are you listening to me?" "Yes I am..." I whisper. "Come to Thailand, please, just come, I need you here.." I smile to myself "I'll go...only because I need someone to hug and that someone is you" I hear him giggle softly and I smiled.

------------------------------
Marky🌙: h-he called me..

Jaebum🙉: how did it go!?

Youngjae🙈: are you guys back together??

Marky🌙: it went.. well,... we aren't back together officially but I'm going to Thailand

Yugy🥕: that's great!

Kookie🐰: yay!

Jinnie💛: yes oh my god I feel like a detective who finally solved the case!

Jackie💛: don't we all honey?

/////////////////////////////////
I don't know what to say

Word count: 842