057

Mark's POV
"There are the puppies" I smile and look at all the little puppies running around. "So Mark which one you like?" Suga asked. I look at all of them and one caught my eye. It's a little husky pup, black and white, different eye colors, one brown, the other blue, unique. "I want that one" I say pointing at the puppy. "Ah, it's a girl" the lady said and handed me the puppy. It's very calm, it's not squirming around. "Can we have her?" The lady nods. "How much ?" I ask reaching for my wallet. "No, no, no, it's free, I known yoongi for the longest of time, he's been the most helpful person when he was younger, this is how I return the kind gestures" i nod and hug the little puppy. "Well thank you Ms. Shee, hope you have a nice day!" She nods and we leave. "Now how do we hide a puppy?" Suga shrugs. "Here stop at this park" I nod and we park the car. "Hm, we could take it to my parents house" yoongi suggested. "Would they mind?" He shakes his head. "Let's go then"

Bambam's POV
"Someoneee help me.." I whine. My body has been aching, I keep feeling hot and then I feel cold, my eyes feel like acid, My throat burns. "Aw what's wrong?" Youngjae asked. "I feel horrible" I pout and close my eyes. "Want some more medicine?" I shrug. "Didn't help the first time" he sighs. "Well then I'll go to the pharmacy and see what they have" "ok, thank you Youngjae, also, where's Mark?" "He left to go get something, he'll be back" I sigh and nod. He leaves and I sigh again. "Fuck" I hiss. I can't even breathe properly without my throat burning. "Bambam?" I open my eyes and see Jin standing there. "Hi Jin" he smiles and sits on the edge of the bed, next to me. "Still feeling like shit?" I nod and he shakes his head. "Want some soup?" I nod. "Thank you" he nods and leaves. "I can't talk can I?" I sigh. I want to talk to someone but My throat burns. Might as well text.

___________________________

Bambam💙: someone help me

Mark💙: aw, still in pain?

Bambam💙: yeah, come home please?

Mark💙: of course

Jin💜: goals

J-hope💜: yup haha

Bambam💙: now I feel hot again, I'm sweating, and I now have a headache

Youngjae❤️: I'll be there just calm down

Jaebum❤️: poor kid :(

Yugyeom💚: hm I wish I can help

Jungkook💚: we all want to but we can't get near him without catching whatever he has

Suga🖤: hm

Jimin🖤: aw poor Bambam

Taehyung💞: what about a movie night?

Namjoon😈: that should take your mind off of being sick

Bambam💙: sure, im still hot :)

Mark💙: :/

Mark's POV
I enter the house and run towards my room, looking for Bambam. When I enter, he's just laying there and groaning. "I'm cold now" he says and curls up into the blankets. "Want to cuddle?" He hums. "But won't you get sick?" He asked. I wave him off and crawl under the blankets and wrap my arms around his waist. "You feel warm..." I muttered and he hums. "I have a fever" I nod and pet his head. He is cuddled into my chest. "I feel hot now" he complains and pushes me away. "Ugh I hate this!" He whines. I chuckle and caress his cheek. "It'll be over soon..." I whisper and he nods. He has had his eyes closed the entire time. When he opened them he looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Don't cry....." he sniffles. "I-it hurts" he says while his voice cracked. I hug him and he hugs back. "Wait hold up" he says and backs away, he got off the bed and ran towards the restroom. I can hear him gagging. "Ah Bambam...." I say and walk in. My face scrunched up and I kneel beside him. I rub his back. "It's ok, just let it all out...." I whisper. Once he was done, he flushed the toilet, I help him stand, he brushed his teeth. "M-mark?" "Yeah?" "I feel dizz-" out of no where he faints. "Bambam? Bambam!?" I start to panic and shake him softly. "GUYS!! GUYS!!!" I yell and everyone came running in. "What happened!?" Youngjae asked. "H-he fainted!!!" They all gasp but Jin. "Pick him up and put him on the bed" he ordered. I decided not to fight him and do what he said. "He'll be alright, can I talk to Taehyung and Jinyoung, alone?" I let out a shaky breath and nod. I can trust him, right?

Jin's POV
"What's up?" Jinyoung asked nervously. "It's common to be pregnant and faint" I say and they let out a breath. "So he's going to wake up?" "Yes" Taehyung nodded and looked over at Bambam, then back at me. "How come you haven't fainted?" Jinyoung asked. I shrug. "I'm not sure but don't worry, he'll be fine" I reassure them. They nod. "Well, how do we tell Mark without him findings out he's you know" Taehyung said while rubbing his stomach. "I don't know" I say.

Third person POV
"I wonder what's wrong with Bambam" Youngjae asked. "I wish I knew, so I can help him" Mark said and looked down. "Don't worry Mark, he's going to get better" Jaebum said while putting a supportive hand on his shoulder. "Besides, we are all here to help him" Jimin said. "Let's hope he gets better before his birthday..." Yugyeom said and Jungkook nodded. "He will don't worry" Suga said. "Hey, maybe he'll wake up in about an hour" Namjoon said and shrugged. "He will don't worry!" Jackson stood up. "We need to stay calm for his sake!" Jackson said and everyone nodded. 'Let's hope he feels better' Mark thought.

"Fuck my head......." Bambam said and sat up a bit. "What happened?" He asked himself. "You're awake!" Mark said, he entered the room and when he saw Bambam was awake, he couldn't help but to smile. "Yeah I am, what happened?" He asked again and rubbed his head. "You were throwing up and then after you brushed you teeth, you fainted" Mark explained and put his hand on Bambam's thigh. Bambam looked at his hand then back at Mark. "O-oh, well I feel a little bit better, my headache is gone" Mark smiled and hugged the younger. "Want to go watch movies with the others?" Bambam shrugged. "Yeah sure, but I want fruit" Mark chuckled and nodded.

"There he is!" Jackson said when he saw Bambam walk into the living room with a blanket around his shoulders, a bowl of fruit, and Mark. "Hi" was the Thai boy said and sat next to Yugyeom. "How you feel?" Jin asked. "Eh". "Well let's get the movies started!" Jungkook cheered. Everyone nodded and got comfortable.

///////////////////////
Tomorrow (in the book) is Monday, today was Sunday, then, Bambam's birthday, I'll post his birthday special on the same day his birthday happens, should be lit... <3 (^~^) ps. I'm sick :(

Word count: 1206