008

Bambam's POV
I don't know what happened yesterday. I only know that I'm shirtless and mark is next to me. I shake him awake to ask what the heck happened. "Mark?" He moans and starts to sit up. "Wha?" He asked I shake my head at the sight of him. His hair is a mess but it looks good and his face just looks tired and he's at least wearing a shirt. "What happened last night?" I say with my accent more better sounding. He smiled at me and said 'awww' "stoppp" I whine. He chuckles and it sounded god like, Jesus. "Nothing bad just that you passed out in the car and well I carried you here to my bed" he said while laying on his stomach. "Oh, and took my shirt off as well?" I ask while arching my eyebrow. He blushed "you looked uncomfortable in it.." he said and I rolled my eyes. I laid back down, trying to sleep. "GUYS WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!" Jackson yelled barging through the door. "Jackson" mark groaned and put a pillow over his face. I didn't bother getting up. "Come on guys!" Jackson yelled. I groan. Jackson came over and started pulling the covers off of our bodies. I groan and throw my leg over Mark and lay on my stomach. Mark groans and try's to get up but can't because my leg is in top of him. "Bambam move your leg" mark said in a tired voice. "Whyyyyy" I whine and shift a bit. He throws me off the bed and I scream. "OW" I scream and grab my leg. "Omg Bambam im so sorry!" Mark said while trying not to laugh. Jackson started laughing before Yugy came running in. "What's going on!?" "Mark hurt me!" I say acting as if I was crying. "I DIDNT MEAN TOO!" Mark yells thinking that I'm actually crying. I hide my face into the pillows that fell with me and hear Jb storm In. "WHY IS HE CRYING!?" "Mark hurt me!" I say but it came out muffled due to my face hiding in the pillows. "I didn't mean too!" Mark said and I feel the presence of him next to me on the floor. "Bambam stop crying I'm sorry" I hear the sadness in his voice. I sit up and smile at him. "Ok let's go!" I say and jump up like if nothing happened "WHAT!??" Mark screams. Yugy and Jackson start to die of laughter. Jb walks out annoyed with us.

Mark's POV
And I thought I actually made him cry. "SO YOU WERE LYING?" I yell and he nods. "Yup!" He says while popping the 'p'. I push him slightly and start to walk out the room. "Ow" he says playfully while walking out with Yugy and Jackson. "I feel triggered!!" I scream and the three idiots laughed at me.

*AFTER BREAKFAST*

*GROUP CHAT*

Bambie😋: mark is so gullible

Marky👽: I h8 u

Youngjae💕: what happened?

Jinyoung🔪: wha

Jb💎: 🙄

Jackson🤣: it was funny

Yugyeom🙄: I was confused at first

Youngjae💕: what did he do?!

Marky👽: so Jackson came in and tried to wake us up for breakfast and Bambam threw his leg over me and I couldn't get off of bed.

Bambie😋: then he threw me off the bed and it hurt

Marky👽: i didn't mean too! Anyways so then he started saying ow and he started acting like if he was crying making me feel bad

Jackson🤣: I started laughing

Yugyeom🙄: I came in confused on what was wrong with them

Jb💎: I thought he was actually hurt so I started to get worried

Bambie😋: then mark started feeling guilty and so he was apologizing

Marky👽: but he jumps up and acted all happy like if nothing happened

Youngjae💕: typical Bambam

Jinyoung🔪: I would of spanked him

Jb💎: I was done when I found out he was ok

Yugyeom🙄: lol hyung you want to spank everyone

Jackson🤣: 😂😂

Marky👽: I should of

Bambie😋: HWAT!?

Jinyoung🔪: hahaha

Yugyeom🙄: 😂😂

Jackson🤣: dead lol

Jb💎: 😂😂😂

Youngjae💕: oh lord haah

////////////////////////////
Hahaha

Word count: 682