Last Imagine: Mornings

Important note at the end 😘
× T R I C I A 💞

*****

Imagine that you're having your morning coffee. The scent of the coffee woken up your husband for 5 Years and boyfriend for 7 years then moved his way to you. 

You're busy removing the dirt in the counter when Calum snakes his hands on your torso, engulfing you in to a sweet hug. 

“Morning Babe.” he whispers in a sleepy yet sultry voice and you rolled your eyes. 

“Gross.  Your mouth stink.” you commented as you removed your hands from the counter top then placed your hands above his and smiled. You turned yourself so now you're facing him while still on a tight hug.  “Have you ever brushed your teeth when you woke up? Your drool is even on your face.  You're much disgusting Hood. I wonder how I even married you.” with that you scrunched your nose and chuckled, Calum smiled and kissed your forehead since he is taller than you. 

“Do I have to enumerate all the things you love most about me?” he smirked and snuggled his head on your neck. “You have tons of reason and I even clearly remember that you used to flood my twitter with 'Notice me Calum Hood' or 'I love you Calum Hood!' That's one.” he laughed as he crossed the recollection, you joined him and embraced him back, feeling the warmth of his embrace. 

“And that drool is the saliva that we shared together last night remember?” he winked as he slipped his hands of your torso and cupped the side of your ass.  You immediately swat it away and smacked his shoulders. 

“Perv. Go on.  Take a bath.  I'll be here. I won't leave you promise. Love you!” you said as you pushed him upstairs, your hair cascading down your shoulders and was messed up from last night's event. 

Wearing one of his favorite shirts, you set down his favorite breakfast, then arranged something for him.  You smiled as you had something to tell him,  you kept the thing in your hand and smile never left your face.

When he got down, everything was on set.  Luke, Michael, Ashton are already there. Their wives are on their houses refused to come because of they thought that the boys should celebrate it themselves.

“Mate, we've got something to tell you.” Luke said in a hurt tone, Ashton and Michael looked down and you stare at the ceiling, faking your cry.

“Wh-whats happening here? And what are you guys doing here? Babe?  You're alright?” he asked as he moved an inch near you, his heart beat hikes up and felt the loss of oxygen. 

“Calum,  this is pretty serious man.”Ashton warned him, his eyes we're sending daggers and all. “Another step near us, you already made a decision without thinking.”

Without hesitating, Calum moved his way to you, immediately wiping your tears and kissed you.  His eyes examined your face, asking what's wrong or are you hurt. 

You smiled and looked at Mikey, Mikey gave you the bar and nodded. 

“Calum, I love you for all 12 years that we've been together. And I even can't believe that I used to have a rare chance to be with you.  But you chose to face the odd and know me.  And here I am,  lawfully wedded wife of Calum Thomas Hood.  And now this may look so confusing with all the drama but Happy 13th Anniversary babe. And you're going to be a dad!” you announced, the boys popped confetti and opened a champagne. 

“Holy Shit is that real?!” he asked and looked at you, gladness filled his eyes and he felt joy inside.  He's going to be a father of the baby that he cared of, he's going to be a lovable husband and father to the both of you. 

“Thank you so much for the wonderful gift babe.  You don't know how much it made me happy and with that speech,  I can't say anything more because you already know how much I love you right?” he said and cupped your face, leaning towards your lips and crashing it together, lips synching in a passionate manner that made the audience aww. 

“Now. See who got you pregnant? This pervert that hold you up for 12 years.  And this pervert makes you scream his name for better or worse.  I promise you that.  I love you babe.” he said and squeezed your butt again, made you blush and give him a full jab on his arm. 

HI GUYS!

This is Musichearted, finally bidding goodbye to this book!

Thanks for reading this book,  though some of you may never get my feels trip and thought this book isn't as great as others but thanks for putting up with me this far.

I started posting this book since I was 13 years old and I don't have quite good grammar in English (and I still do)  because that's not my native language. 

12.5K reads?  That's really awesome guys.  You made my 13 year old self happy.  And now I'm 15, I don't know what's up for store but hoping to do more project on Calum Hood Fan fictions!

I would like to thank God for this achievement. Thank you the one who reads this until this far. To the people who believed in me and the people who didn't let me down.  Thanks also for my 13 year old self,  the ever so insecure me, thank you for having courage to break the chain of your comfort zone and explore a indefinite adventure. And here you go. Your achievement.  Maybe without you making this book wouldn't make me (my 15 years old self)  a little stronger. Thank you again, thank you very very very much. 

Stay up for my updates for the new fan fiction I'm working on if any of you is interested.  Thank you very much again and I love you very much.  Take care fam 😘

💞 T R I C I A   T U V I E R O N
aka  M u s i c h e a r t e d _

Stay in touch with me on:
📷Instagram: Caltrick_Stumphood
Tumblr: TheFallOut5SOSdirection

Thnks fr rdng ths crp! Hhhhhh lv u gys!