40||both left legged||

"Don't you ever dare to say that you can't go because you freaking can't dance Y/N." Your friend scowled and then you just shrugged. She invited you to come at her birthday party and it happened to be a very cliche one. What I mean is sweet dancing is required and she made you her special guest where you are supposed to dance your genre.

"But i don't freaking know how to dance God, you're getting on my nerves!" You said, but she just laughed.

"You still have 2 to 3 days. Don't let me down Y/N. I need you to go and you will see something you really really wanted to see from the start." She said and then winked.

"Its like 5SOS is gonna be there to perform," You argued but she just smiled.

"I am inviting everyone here in the campus. Besides, your crush is gonna be there too," she said and then you blushed.

"My... that would be so embarrassing." You muttered and then she just chuckled.

"See you Y/N. Love you!" She said and then you started to just roll your eyes and pack your things up.

Days passed by, It's already your friend's birthday and you still don't have the piece to dance.

You immediately rushed your way to the venue since it is not to their house. You're already late because of thinking of what you should do but then, you end up having nothing on your mind.

You have reached the venue. Everyone in the crowd is celebrating, specially your best friend. You can't see her in the crows because it's way too big and the teenagers are already inebriated by those drinks.

You fit in to the corner, not wanting to socialize to anyone. Of course of you did that, you will end up being drunk and wasted.

The stereo is blasting off great music mixes. But still, you can't dance. The current song on the stereo is "Uma Thurman" by Fall Out Boy of course.

Everyone is dancing crazily in to the beat while you're envying their dance moves. You're born with both left legs (not literally) and you're afraid to dance because you think everyone will laugh at you.

You walked for a while, wanting to catch a fresh air. The air inside the venue is mixed already it also have the smell of people who have thrown up already, alcohol and the sweat that made the air smell disgusting.

You end up walking in to the garden, where no one is there except for you. It is not prohibited to go inside it but they're so much busy to dance their hearts out inside the venue.

The music changed, it is a mash up of She Looks So Perfect and Problem. You tried to move your body a little, bursting in to a small dance but you can't have it.

"Hey," a voice came, you leaned back to the guy who is wearing a trucker cap and a black polo. He is also wearing ripped jeans and he have eyeglasses. He do look like Patrick Stump. The only difference is, Patrick isn't that thin at all when he wears like that.

"H-hey," you mumbled and then you stood up from the grass.
"I'm sure you must be Y/N," he said and you nodded.

"Why are you here? You supposed to be enjoying yourself inside," he said and you smiled. "I can't enjoy myself inside with those drunk people. And besides, there is a really really big problem that I can't solve." You uttered. You combed your hair by your hands because you suddenly felt like you're shy or something in front of him.

"What is it?" He asked you and you smiled. "Just... Just don't laugh at me when you find it out okay?" You stammered and he nodded his head politely.

"I... I c-cant dance." You stuttered again, he nodded.

"Oh, that's easy! I can teach you!" He cheered and your face have hope.

"Really?" You stood up out of the darkness, he dragged you out on the garden up to the front porch and the song is exactly playing slowly causing both of you slow down the dance. It's Gorilla by Bruno Mars

You enjoyer his company, specially he have thought you many dance moves. He never thought that you're a fast learner.

"Y/N, I think I must go," he said then you laughed. "Who are you? Cinderella?" You asked him and he laughed. "We have curfew." He said and you frowned.

"Will I ever see you again?" You teary eyed asked, he smiled. "I think so," he said and then you waved him goodbye.

The night is getting big and you already knew how to dance. But you still don't dare to get inside because of the foul odor inside the venue.

Few minutes later, you find it really boring and you badly wanted to go home.

You entered the room, searching for your best friend who is out of nowhere. The crowd is still crazy, still the teenagers are having their drinks like theres no tomorrow.

"Hey Y/N!" Your friend spotted your presence already and you sighed.

"Where the hell did you go? I'm looking for you all the time!" She sneered,  you frowned.

"Know what? Party isn't my thing right?" You shouted back because the loud music is such a great traitor. It leads all to massive miscommunication between you and your friend.

"I know." She cheered. You raised your eyebrows at her, asking why she's cheering.

She kind of read your mind. "You have to find the surprises for your own Y/N, get out from your comfort zone and better be off for something that you never experienced!" She cheered and you're frowning as a response. "But things aren't suppose to overboard because I believe that too much of everything is dangerous." She said and you nodded.

"Good. You need to come with me." She said and then you come with her, your hands crossed to your chest and she's patting your back. You are trying your best to adjust yourself in the big crowd.

You sat down near the stage, so was your best friend who was grinning like a fool. She started to clap her hands and it feels so weird.

"Please let us welcome! 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Your friend yelled and you nearly faint. Your heart beats fast and you're almost fell to your chair.

To be continued?