2|| Feelings||

Y/N: Your name
Y/T/N: your twitter name
Y/P/N: your pet name
Y/B/N: YOUR BROTHERS NAME
Y/F/B/N: your favorite book name
***

You looked in the bookshelf. All of those books were ruined. But you choose to read them instead of getting it vandalized.

You tuck in your headsets and then you played your favorite song. Gotta get out by 5SOS.

You liked that song because it feels so romantic and so adorable. You liked the lyrics and its relaxing tone.

You also liked that song because you know to yourself that Calum made that song.

You hummed in to the song while reading your all time favorite named Y/F/B/N.

The tears have been nearly to drop as soon as you feel your pants vibrated. You nervously picked it up knowing its just y/b/n.

A sigh escaped from your mouth and then you picked the call up. You can hear y/p/n in the background that make you laugh a bit.

"Hey, can you pick Y/P/N now? I'm having a group work with my teammates now and Y/P/N keeps on bugging us." Y/B/N said while he was trying to hush Y/P/N.

"Yeah, its like always." You said while closing the book that you're reading. You slowed your walk as you get home having a time to tweet your feelings today.

@y/t/n: I'm near crying in the book that I am reading but my brother called me.

'No one will care about it' you said and then get inside the house, seeing Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton standing in front of the door.

Your eyes literally dropped as you saw Calum. He was wearing same shirt as yours and he was smiling as he saw you looking at him too.

You shook your head and blinked your eyes, trying to not believe in this scene. You almost dropped the book that youre holding and run in your brother's room.

"Y/B/N! Hey! Open the door!" You vigorously knocked the door. You couldn't stop yourself looking at the door.

"Y/B/N! Please let me in!!" You almost begs as you heard a footsteps in the stairs, going to the direction that you stays right now.

"Nope. I won't!" Y/B/N keeps on teasing you. You been looking back and then to the door nervously making you feel awkward all the time.

"Please! Let me in brother!" You almost cried when he opened the door, making you jump in his bed.

"Brother. Why all of those team mates you may have, you have Calum?" You asked as you tamed yourself and nervously shakes your hands.

"Because ma'am told me, why?" He said mockingly.

"I have a crush on him," you confessed in to your brother but you didn't expect that Calum would hear it.

You hid yourself in the blankets and youre ashamed of yourself because all of those people who can hear you, its Calum. What the coincidence right?

"Uhm, I just wanted to talk with your sister, if you let me. Is it okay?" He asked y/b/n and y/b nodded.

Youre now pretending that you're asleep even though you're not. Your heary thumps faster than ever. You feel your heart can rip your chest every minute.

"Hey," Calum said and he sat down next to you, still holding the book you left earlier.

"Yeah, youre asleep now I guess?" Calum said while he dropped the book beside you.

He started to walk out your brothers room. You can feel that you're crying right now because you've been such an idiot!

Calum locked the door and then you started to move out from the bed.

You tiptoed as you hear footsteps from the stairs, making you feel a bit comfortable now.

You slowly opened the door, when you were secured that there is 100% no Calum around.

You sighed and then slowly closed the door, making your heart broke in two. You leaned to the other direction as you can hear the guitar started to strum.

N:p. Gotta get out
Calum.

You paused walking. You started to lean to your back, making you freeze for a moment.

Calum started to strum his guitar. And your brother was taking pictures of you, while Calum serenades you your favorite song.

And that is the start of how he explains his feelings for you.

You liked him
And he liked you back. A love story right?

dedicated to hxxdstylinsxn for her very wonderful story named AGAIN, i suggest you its very good!