39||Boredom||

Cute coming right up! No it's just me hahaha. Joke.

***

You can't do any better when you're at home. You have the access to any social media and all but you find it boring when it last too longer. It was currently summer and your friend is not there. She's on a trip in (dream destination) and it's your bff goals but she can't bring you with her because she's with her family and your family won't you go.

You don't have anything to stalk to. You're so not amazed with those youtubers but then you liked new musics.

It was currently (insert your time here) and you're really hopeless to do anything fun. You like to Skype your friend but she's unattended today because she's still sleeping and you know that she hate to be disturbed when she's sleeping.

You rolled next to your laptop, you started to scroll through YouTube due to your boredom.

When you reached the #latest in music section, you saw an unfamiliar band with a very cute looking boys. (Insert the caption for video of amnesia)

Its never bad to try something, you thought. You started to work on trying to gather your shits up, listening to the music while staring at the laptop.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted," the first line caught you. Not just the line caught you. But also the Singer.

You intently looked at the screen, looking at the Singer and his features. He have a dark brown eyes, and he have a few tattoos in his arms and he seriously look so perfect.

When the video was about to end, you started to look at the laptop, craving for more of his musics.

"Gosh, he's so adorable OK? Man," you said and then you started to go crazy listening to the song again and again.

The lead vocalist named Luke Hemmings, the guitarist is Michael Clifford, the guy with a brown curly hair is Ashton Irwin and the guy that caught your breath is Calum Hood.

You started to be a fan girl since today. The boredom got away and all of the feelings is just new to you. It was kind of you're feeling pavloved with him.

His pictures are sure do adorable especially with his friend, Luke. They're shipped as CaKe but you just wanted him alone and nobody else. Though you loved the band, you just loved Calum that much than the others.

Few hours past, you never mind the songs blaring on your ears. The song that is now you're listening to is Mrs. All American.

Its already evening and you saw a little notifications in your Facebook account and then you popped it up. It shows that you're already a group member of the 5SOS fandom.

you just knew few of the information about them. The names are quite easy to remember, but for you, it's hard to forget. Its just anything can happen in just one day. Just take note, one day is so powerful.

When you scrolled for more updates, you saw a small picture in the down corner and it says 5SOS will have a concert here in (y/country) this coming Feb. 19 2016! Tickets are still available at your ticket outlets!

You started to jump off your room, you just started to wonder, what happened to the you that you said that you don't wanted a musicians?

You started to grab your coat, leaving your room and then you just got your money and then got downtown for the tickets.

When you reached the doorsteps, you started to look at the ticketmaster. She's just a similar cashier. Bored, nothing got to do, nothing trace of happiness in her face.

"What do you want?" The cashier asked and you just smiled.

"I wanted you to smile! That's all." You said and then she smiled. FAKE.

"I wanted a V.I.P tickets."

"That cost (VIP concert tickets costs)."

"Oh, I got it." You said and then you checked your purse. Badly, it just have like few. Like (your daily allowance) .

"Hello? There's many people still waiting for the line to pass by," the cashier impatiently said and then you just shrugged.

"Uhm, ma---"

"I got it. " a tan skinned guy said and you looked up to him. He have a few moles in his cheeks, he have a cap and an eye glasses.

"Gosh I thought I will get killed by that meanie cashier." You said to yourself and you looked at the man in your left. He's smiling.

"Uhm, about what happened a while ago, I'm so sorry, I haven't got my wallet so bad. Can I just make it up to you?" You said and then he just smiled.

"Yes you always could!" He cheered and then he tried to conceal his voice, trying his best not to noticed by others.

"Oh, how? Excuse me, I don't do one night stand!" You defended and then you covered your boobs with your hands, starting to make him laugh.

"You think I allow myself to help people in exchange of sex? Thats not nice." He said and then you sighed in relief.

"Then how?" You asked and then he dragged you out of the venue, and then both of you fit into endless laughters.

"Take me somewhere that you always like to go but you can't go," he said that made you look at him, puzzled a little bit.

"What?" You just asked and then he laughed.

"Come on guys, she can't recognize us!" He yelled and then 3 guys goto out on the car and that make you shocked.

"What the fudge is actually going on?" You asked and them they smiled. All of them owns a tall lanky legs while you... nevermind.

"I said, take us to the place that you always wanted to go, but someone or something forbids you to go." He said in a thick Australian accent and that made you stop for a while.

"Like seriously?" You said in disbelief. How could it be?! You just don't notice it was the boys!

But you just gathered all of your shits and not wanting them to notice that you're a fan girl.

"So, what will you do for that ticket?" He asked and then Luke wedged his way inside.

"I'm Luke," he said in a dork tone that made you chuckle.

"I'm Y/N." You smiled and all of you just nodded, except you of course.

"Oh, someone is dumb that has to tell our names," Ashton ranted that made you hug him.

"It looks like little Ashton needs a hug," you said and then hugged him tight and you all fit into a laughter.

"But Giant Calum needed hug from little Y/N too!" He whined and you smiled.

"Know what?" You asked when all of you guys sat down, they started to gather in front of you, you're in a circle to be exact.

"I just turned to be a fan just for today. And like I never thought that I will meet you guys! I just think of, you're so great and to believe, you're so nice," you cried in happy tears and you all end up having a group hug.

"Thats so lucky of you Y/N. Some of our fans are so desperate to see us." The guy with red hair said and then you all laughed. Everyone started to have their own businesses but you just can't take your eyes off Calum. And Calum enjoyed your company too and you both have great nights.

*****

(I just wanted to say thank you to @youtuber_forever for that heartwarming comment you said to me. Thanks for reading!)