42||Hangout with the lads||

(No classes! Here's my update! xoxo)

The wind is fine, not warm, not cold. Just enough for you to move out from your bed and get a mile run from your house. Jogging is one of your favorite things that you always do every morning. Just except for winter's morning because you're not stupid to get out and run in the freezing cold weather.

You started to grab your headband and then your earplugs.

You slowly opened your room's door and then you started to look around the house. No one is up. You smiled.

You opened the door and then you started to run for a mile. You have reached your alma mater, the village's park, the fish pond, the river and you pause for a break.

The sweat is currently brushing down your forehead, you raised the volume of your songs in your earplug so that it can make you get going. The current song that is playing on your earplug is Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly.

You searched for a vending machine so that you can buy some energy drink. You pulled out your purse and then you brushed your sweat on your forehead. You pushed the (kind of drink) and then you inserted a coin so that you can get that juice drink.

You smiled as you have the drink and twisted it open, shuffled your phone and changed your song from Tori Kelly to 5 Seconds Of Summer which is the one that really got you hooked with their music.

You opened the bottle and then sipped for a refreshing drink. You're looking around the small pond, it is so relaxing and so calm.

Even when the sky is falling down

Even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet

The song started to run in your ears, that made you smile again, relaxed in your place. You find that the pond is serene so you have yourself look at it, just meditating on the pond.

You closed your eyes as the calm voices come in to your earplug.

Even when we try to say goodbye

And we can cut the tension with a knife in here

Cause I know what'll happen
If we get through this

You looked at the sky, it is getting brighter and its already causing friction in your skin. You stood up, having your juice opened and then you took another sip in it.

When you're about to run, you heard a cuss from the other part of the forest.

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to it's knees baby
We just gotta get out

And if these skyscrapers, tumble down and crash around baby

We just gotta get out

You run next to where you hear the loud cuss. You peaked in to the leaves and then you saw four tall boys with different hair colors. They do look familiar, yes, but they are with a lady.

One of the members really looked pissed and then he even kicked the pebble that caused you to scream. The pebble hit you in your eyes and it got your vision blurry.

"Someone's checking out on us!" You heard a familiar thick Australian accent and of course, with your blurry vision, you can't see whose talking.

You made your way out of the leafy trees and then you tried to bring your focus on the car. It is a red vintage car.

Cause I feel so damn lost

And it comes with a cost of being alone

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked you and you shook your head. You started to give them evils.

"Who kicked the pebble?!" You raised your voice, causing them to panic.

"I kicked it. What's the problem?" A boy with black hair asked, in his back was a girl with a blond hair color.

Everything is falling down

We're suffering, helpless thoughts and

Out we sing, prayers go to the sky

"It made my vision's blurry! Isn't it a big deal?" You asked him and then he just rolled his eyes.

"You know? CALUM? You should stop arguing with her. Maybe she just heard your cussing so that she came and check us out!" The tall blond haired guy covered his arms to you, defended your stand against that PMS monster.

"I don't freaking care." He sternly said and then he sat on the hood of the car. "We need to get home or else we'll be dying stranded here. I don't want to stay here in the night!" He whined and then the girl started to whack his head.

"CALUM will you please stop whining?! You're like a bitch you know? You better say sorry to her maybe she can get us some little help!" The girl said and the boy, as he always does, rolls his eyes.

"Wait, you guys sounded familiar," you said and then the guy with blond hair smiled.

"We are from 5 Seconds Of Summer." He said and then you escaped a gasp.

"See? Another fan girl." Calum said and Michael punched him hard.

"So what? Like she's gonna murder us," Ashton gave him evils.

Its a 5 over 1 battle and obviously, Calum's losing.

"I thought CALUM is the one who is really kind in your band." You sighed and then you had a bright idea.

"What actually is the fuck happening here?" You asked them and Calum looked at you.

"The engine stopped working and obviously, were taking the long way home and I don't wanna take it slow. Mom is waiting for us and I badly wanted to see her too." He sounded serious. Mali started to hug him.

"Where are you guys heading to?" You asked him and then Luke is the one who answered your question.

"To Sydney." He said and then you nodded.

"You guys can stay the night at my house while waiting for the car technician to fix it. It's no harm at all and we only have to walk for like 15 minutes?" You said and then they all nodded.

"Just tell me when you're already tired so I'll let you sleep I'm the sidewalk bitch," you sternly said to Calum and everyone laughed except for him of course.

"Yeah, whatever." He answered in defeat.

"Good. Better start to shut your mouth or else I will drown you here in the pond. I'm not shy to your big sister at all, I bet with THAT attitude, she may have planned it for a long time ago." You sassily said and Mali laughed.

The guys have reached your home and then you just let them wear your dad's old clothes. While on the other half, they are just watching Netflix on the screen.

"I'm so sorry for earlier Y/N," Calum said while munching your newly baked cookies for everyone.

"Its good. I highly doubt that you're high tempered guy." You said and then you gave him a glass of juice.

"So, what do you think about watching deadpool at Saturday? Its my treat," he said and then you chuckled.

"Well, I'm not in to that ACTION thingy. And I don't even heard that movie at all," you honestly said and then he widened his eyes on you.

"Seriously? So you better see it! Don't worry, I have the lads with me so you're not safe." He joked and you don't laughed at all.

"Joking." He said and then you smiled.

"Did I ever told you that I like your cheeks?" You said and then you started to start something that you and Calum didn't regret at the end.

(Thank you for reading! I got to update like 3 in the morning just to test the pocket WiFi and thankfully it worked! Celebrate!)