33|| Book signing||

(Update #2! Coming up! Happy valentines!)

Okay! I hope you all can like this :× this is the second draft that that I will make for this idea. I hope you guys can enjoy this : *
Y/W/N: - Your wattpad name

Calum'scaviardream: Hello! I just have read your story titled PERMANENT VACATION and I really love them! (^_^) please have some more!

Y/W/N: hello Calum'scaviardream! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the work of mine. Hahaha. I have shown up my fan girl side in it and I bet it's really corny hahaha. Thank you for reading em!

You're now chatting with a simple Roleplayer account who loved you and Calum a lot. You just have published your first book named PERMANENT VACATION which is became a total big hit to the 5SOS fandom.

It is finally worth all of your pain and exasperation with all of your troubles. And sometimes you always run out with the idea and it totally kills you. You just wanted to write just to express your feelings for Calum Hood, the one that you really look up to.

Many have gave you some feedbacks and some appreciated your book cover which made by your bestfriend. She helped you for the book covers but the fund is still small so you decided to try to pass it to some book publishers.

Calum'scaviardream: how about a book signing? Is it going to happen?

Y/W/N: WE STILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT. BUT IF WE HAVE, WELL, I'LL SAY IT TO YOU :D

Calum'scaviardream: are you looking forward for a Michael Clifford story? I really really like Michael and I swear if I have a chance I will date him because why not? Hahaha.

Y/W/N: HUMM... I wanted to do that too. But I don't really have the idea.

Calum'scaviardream: well, do you know what my user name says? Its Caviar. AND do you know what caviar means? "something considered the best.of its kind"
And I do believe that it's you Y/W/N! We look forward for your caviar stories!

Y/W/N: if i am given a chance to meet you on the book signing fair, what would be the thing that i should consider to be you?
I just wanted to know if those comments are real sincere. Hahaha. Please dont be offended. Im not mean or anything. Im just double checking hahaha. (='∀`)

Calum'scaviardream: I sure don't have been offended. I just wanted you to know me too hahaha. What about you will decide? :-D

Y/W/N: awwwee that smiley with a nose haha. I'm so weird.

Calum'scaviardream: it's okay silly! I believe you're pretty popular now don't you? Hahahaha.

Y/W/N: I'm still not! And I don't want to! I believe that Calum only deserves the popularity. Not me.

Calum'scaviardream: well... haha. So what have you decided for me to do?

Y/W/N: since you make me laugh and you have called me silly, I have to take back what you said. Now, you have to write the word silly in front of your book and then you have to write these words.

"You have to light em up! Silly :*"

Calum'scaviardream: well, it's a easy pissy thing for me to do Y/W/N. No sweat hahaha. Anyways, I have to go. I'm badly sorry and I'm looking forward to meet you!

Y/W/N: well, me too haha. Bye bye.

When the days have passed by, you don't even notice that it's finally the book signing fair.

You started to hurry up your breakfast because it seems like your friend is more excited than you. She pushed you to many corners just to make sure that you're rushing your deed and then you'll leave your house that early.