41||Cupcakes for sale||

You wrapped up those eggs and flours after finishing everything in the kitchen. You're helping your mom to raise her mini-stall for those cupcakes and so that she could give you an allowance for college.

Your father took your sister and your two year old brother away from you and your mom. You're in the stage of moving on but that phase is still hard to cope with.

"Y/N come on over and give me those newly baked cupcakes!" Your mom yelled and then you smiled. You got out with a newly baked cakes.

"Thanks for the help Y/N." Your mom said and you smiled.
"It's nothing mom.  I love you so much and I just can't afford to lose you too. I'm willing to help you mom, it's not just for me. Its for us." You teary eyed said and then she hugged you.

"Whats that smell?" Your mom said and then she get her way to the backyard.

"Its the cupcakes!" You barked and then your mom smiled. "Got it. Ill be there in the counter, you have to make more cupcakes because customers kind of like our cupcakes." She smiled and then you nodded.

You made your way inside the house and make another round of doughs and prepare for the new tray of the cupcakes.

As you mixed the mixtures well, you started to make new again and place the mixture in the oven, waited for 15 minutes until it's fluffy baked.

You saw the promise ring that your dad gave you when your family is still together. You sadly place it down, not wanting it to bring another damned memories.

You looked at the oven and you dropped your ring. You picked up the pot holders and then you picked up the tray. When you're now smelling the newly baked cupcakes, you immediately pulled it down and then got another tray to the oven. When the oven started to bake the another tray, you make the decorations for the baked dough.

"Y/N? Just make last one tray and I'll be leaving later," your mom yelled and then you yelled yes.

After decorating the new set of cupcakes, you started to bring it at the counter where your mom is busy accompanying the customers.

"Y/N, come here and take over my work. I'll be visiting the veterinarian for Halsey to get cured. She's sick this days." She said as you saw her got your puppy that you named after your favorite new artist. Halsey.

"Its okay mom. I got this." You said and then you started to take the other tray.

Sooner, your mom left and then you smiled. You're finally free to do whatever you wanted to do.

You placed a speakers in front of the store and then you played the song named "Under The Sun" by Lawson.

The customers like the new appearance of the store and then they start to run near your store and buy more cupcakes.

The next song flashed, that song is named "heartbreak girl" by 5 Seconds Of Summer. That song is really quite popular here in your country and so the customers like it more.

You made another idea, you have made a juice drinks and then you started to make it as another item in the menu. You also placed the tables outside and then you stared at the new look again. Its like so cute outdoor cupcake house, and you like it that much.

The next song is Forever by Chris Brown. More customers came into the stall and you have to take out more tables and chair for that. You even put a blanket off just to serve them a picnic like dine-in which your mom never thought of.

Its just few cupcakes and the customers are also countable too.

"Hi! I am Y/N and what can I serve you?" You asked a lady with a tall guy, he is looking familiar to you. He have a beanie in his head and the girl is exactly looking like him.