34||CATCH FIRE PART 3||

Update #3:

Recap:

"Do you really mean what you said last night?" He started and he was twiddling his fingers.

"Yes. I never ever change my mind." You sternly said, not trying to break up your walls.

"So, this concert wi---- woah!" Calum started to stutter because the elevator started to shake, and you're freaking out too.

"Come here Y/N, I'll be covering you." Calum said and then he cupped you with care.

"Y/N, the lads and I don't want you to go." Calum said and he sighed as the elevator stopped shaking.

"But I already talked to Chrissy. I've made a promise and I really need to go." You said.

"So, you're really going?" Calum asked again.

"Are you dumb or something?" You shot back. "I said I was really going and I AM NOT CHANGING MY MIND!" You said and turned away from Calum. You lost everything that you 'think' that you had for him.

When the elevator stopped working, both of you are now not talking too. You moved out from Calum's hug, and you're there, silently praying that they will find it out too soon so that this drama will be ended too soon.

When you're now feeling alone, everything just dispersed when Calum suddenly sing and then you looked at him.

"Can I have a minute?
I've gotta tell you something.
I heard that someone likes you,
And it might be nothing but he's right in front of you."

You froze as he started to sing. You helped him with to do that lyrics because you thought that he will sing it to the girl that he really like. But afterwards, he used it on your band and it isn't that popular but some fans really like it (like me hahaha).

And then you started to pull your headphones and then looked at Calum. He looks like an angel. He's perfect for you and he really suits for you. But he won't be with you. He can't be with you because he won't like you back.

You're staring at his eyes that were attached to you. He's singing serenely and you find yourself in the precipice of crying.

Why does Calum had to make me feel this way? He always make this thing hard. I don't know what to do. I hate the way he looks at me because seriously I can tear down my walls.

You thought.

You started to smile a bit and he's leaning close to you. He's now making up to you.

He's kinda my size,
Don't look back 'cause he's looking.
I think you know him,
But you just don't know that he's right in front of you."

He sang and know you found yourself singing with the song.

Baby, you've been talking to him nearly every day,
He really likes all the games that you play.
He told me to tell you to see what you'd say,
Before he jumps in and he asks for a date.

'Cause I've got this friend who's crazy about you,
I've got this friend who can't be without you,
I've got this friend and I wish I could see,

How this would end if you knew it was me.

The last line of the song really hit you hard. You totally can use it against him but Calum isn't dumb. He can know that you like him just not by listening to it because he already know the concept of that song.

You end up botb laughing your hearts out and then Calum stopped. "What if we just move the concert just for tomorrow? I think, you've been pretty tired too." He said and you just rolled your eyes. "Or maybe you're just too lazy to play!" You teased back and Calum ended up tickiling your sides.

"I don't know but I really really hate you Calum!" You said and then you closed your eyes, ditching him just for another sleep.

"Go ahead..." He said and then he caressed your hair softly. He's humming and then you're really asleep.

"I think that I am really in love with you Y/N, but you just proved to me that you hate me. Words can be more sharp than actions Y/N. And just listen to it. I just wanted you to stay." He said and then he kissed you on your cheeks.

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦

The GIF is mine. I edited it through picsart. Its great! I love it! What you guys think of that GIF? I wanted to share. Thats my keyboard's background ツ