55: Live while were young

(Like what I've said in the last chapter, you will witness a 😏😏 scene 😚😚😹 if you never wanted to read it, specially to young ones 😹 who I supposed to know should skip this scene until you saw *** sign. I warned you guys! 😹 🙈 you will be shocked! Its terribly written so please bear with me 🙏 enjoy!!)

(I can't think of any possible titles 👌✌)

As you woke up, the birds was now chirping and the sun radiated on your own skin as you flashed your eyes on the side. You also saw the beautiful guy beside you, whose his mouth was slightly open and his snores was escaping a little bit loud. You smirked and wrapped your legs beside him, his mouth closed as he bridged his arms to yours, closing the gap between the both of you.

You chuckled and kissed his cheeks, just because you thought that he was still sleeping. You walked your hands from his curly black hair, next to his ears and bridge the forehead, up to the tip of his nose and in to his lips. You giggled and kissed the tip of his nose and was about to stand up but he pulled you down and tickled your sides.

His eyes opened as he heard your laugh, pressed you down in to the bed, winking at you and sending kisses from your forehead, to the tip of your nose, and to your lips and pulled away so sudden.

"Calum!" You yelled, he chuckled and walked out of the room, he stood up and revealed his bulge in his boxers, you chuckled.

"What a bulge!" You teased him, storming out of the room that both of you shared, running past him and locked him in the room with all that you might. You held the doorknob too tight, inserting so much force that you have. When you thought that he gave up, you ran in to the staircase when he stormed out of the room, growling and playing with your games.

You dashed your way in to the kitchen sink, entering the small cupboard that you thought you're going to fit in. He followed after you and laughed, laughed in how messy that you looked.

He picked you up and revealed his so hot not well noticed biceps. You stare at it and but your lips, his lips curled in to a smirk and placed you down in to the sink, you slightly pushed him in to the side, he chuckled.

"I love you Y/N," he huskily said, crashing his soft pink lush lips in to yours, dealing with the pace that you're giving him. He keep you in place, giving him the same pace that he has. The two of you catch your breath after he pull off, he carried you from the sink up to his favorite sofa, continuing the interrupted session that the two of you had in the sink.

He started to kiss your neck, travelling his hands in to the places that shouldn't be. He placed his hands in to your breast, just enough to fill his hands and reconnect his lips in to yours. (Eeep! I'm cringing right now 😣can I back up? Lol)

When you started to like whatever you're feeling, you pulled him closer by placing your arms in to his neck, inhaling his own breath which made you insane. You felt him slide his hands down in to your core, slightly massaging it and you gasped.

He smirk as he think that you like it, he kissed you again and tug your shirt off, planting kisses all over your breast and down to your belly bottom. He smirked as he peel off your undies and then you started to feel your breathings hike feeling more pleasured than before.

He slid your panties off, making you gasp again as you felt the cold air slap your skin. He kissed your sides and started rubbing circles in your clit, making you throw your head back and made you open your hips way more wide than ever.

He smirked as he stood up and played with your clit, pushing some fingers in your hole. He kissed your lips and you bit his lips as he thrusts his fingers in your hole, he just do it gently, knowing that you're still tight.

"Damn Y/N you're so hot." He said and nibble your earlobe, still engaging his hands on your core.

After meeting your climax, he peeled his boxer was peeled off, you looked in to him, he was pumping himself and after few thrusts, he entered you and then it happened.

"I love you Calum!" You shouted as you felt yourself cum in his, he there reached his zenith too and then he just kissed you back in your lips.

"I love you too Y/N. Too much." He said as he kissed your cheeks again, he stood up and get his boxers back, covering you again in your clothes.

"Just call me if you're done. I'll be just in the kitchen. I'll cook you pancakes babe." He winked and went off the kitchen, sent you a flying kiss before disappearing in to the next room.

***

"How was the pancakes?" He asked as you ate the last fork of your food, he was eating too but it seems like he didn't appreciated his own work

"Well, I must say that I would be missing it again and again Calum. I'm afraid that you're a good chef than me." You fakes your sniffs, he let's out his contagious chuckles.

"Well then. I won't accept that." He said, your smile turn to be a frown.

"What?" You asked, he just shrugged and walked in to the refrigerator, picks something from the top of it.

"I've got something for you." He said, you just raised your eyebrows, he smiled and ran in to your back.

"I know you loved my band so much," he said, you chuckled and disagreeing with what he said but in the real life, it is.

"So, I've got you passport so you can join us in the tour!" He excitedly yell, you smile and kissed his cheeks.

"You're the worst boyfriend ever!" You sobbed in his hard chest, he chuckled.

"Says by the girl who seems to cry my name out loud when were having a sex," he kissed your forehead and hugged you even tighter, engaging in to another one heated moment again.

(Sorry guys! I did my best but 😂✌ it ended that way! Please give me feedbacks 😣 I know its horrible but it would be accepted! Thank you for reading fam!)