44||First Time Sleepover||

Its already 2 o'clock in the morning and you still can't sleep. Your head is aching from many problems that you're now encountering. Specially when its school days.

Today, you have joined a club and you've been in to a investigatory club where its like more on searching for paranormals. That is one of your passion, to find something that can't be seen by those other people.

"We need those accurate information about the apartment Y/N since you're already there." Your leader said and then you just nodded. You scribbled down your things that you wanted to know and then the club leader started to assign the other members for their tasks so that that club can survive.

Your eyes started to blink, fighting for your eyes to get rid of sleeping. You wanted to be up until 3 o'clock morning because you have your details that the accident happened this time and badly, its already 50th year anniversary. Many people have died because of electrical failure and then it burnt the whole building down. Many people died because of the unexpected burn down.

You decided to drop your head in your soft pillow, starting to drift to sleep. But then because of new renovated thin walls, you heard from the other room the electric guitars are now playing. The drums started to play too and you're already annoyed.

You anxiously got up from the bed, taking another sip of coffee and faced your assignments while you just not complaint about that noise. You just let yourself listen to those beats it can help you to get up and try to strive to work for your assignment.

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was

The song fades and that song made you feel comfortable. You never thought that your neighbors are making great music. Besides, you never thought that time already passed by so fast. Its already 3 o'clock.

You started to walk around the rusty building, the blue carpet underneath the cold ground is currently flashing in to a red highlights and you looked at your front and your eyes dilate.

You never have seen this in your whole life. Your skin feel cold and you feel something on your spine. You blinked and almost scream for help, but then no voice can escape from your mouth.

"Help us...." A girl said and then she started to reach her burned out skin and then her hair is also burned. She is wearing old clothes and blood is all over her body. She begs for help and you can't mutter a word.

You tried to scream for help but you just find yourself running through the hallway and she's also running to you. You knocker to the nearest door and then you rushed and wished it would open too soon. The views form on your back like its already happening again. Like you're already in the situation of the actual burnt of the building.

As you knock, you looked behind you and you saw many people crying for help. They're trying to escape the burned building but the fire is getting bigger and bigger until it actually ate all the building.

"Wha---" your curly haired neighbor asked but then you never let him finish his sentence. You just hugged him because you felt terrible and as usual, he is shocked.

He later on locks the door while you're still crying in his shirt. He is already patting your back and then you tried to calm yourself.

"I... I am so sorry," you said and then he smiled.

"Its fine, I'm CALUM by the ways." He said and then you smiled too. He started to call on his friends and introduce you to his bandmates.

"Y/N, this is Ashton," he said and then he introduce you to a boy who is wearing an eyeglasses. "Michael," he said and then he showed you a blonde haired guy. "And Luke," the tall guy with blonde hair too.

He gestured you to go down and then you nodded. He started to pat your back and you sighed as you felt secured.

"Why do you come here crying?" Ashton asked as he gave you a warm milk.

"Because I saw something horrible. This apartment, this had been burned a long time ago and I saw it happened again. Like, they're screaming for help and I think I'm getting insane if I would just stay at my room." You cried and then Michael is also hugging you from your back. You never thought that they're this caring.

"You could just join us with our sleep over." Luke said, "at least, both of you and Calum can get to know each other." He said and the two other guys nodded except the curly black haired guy.

"Thank you so much." You said and then they already drag you in their music room where they are playing their instrument.

"Better just listen to us until you fell asleep. Tomorrow never dies Y/N. You need to sleep," they're already worried about you.

"Are we guys already friends?" You asked and they chuckled.

"Yes of course!" They all said in unison and they started to play their instruments in a mellow tone.

"You guys are so great." You muttered under your breath and then you started to sleep in your chair.

(Okay, do you think this new book cover is okay? Because it will be my last one I swear. Thank you for reading guys! Goodnight 😊)