49: You Caught Him Crying...

You caught him crying over an anime.

😫😩😥😰😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

*****

It was currently Saturday noon and you decided to go out because your mom isn't too well to be with. If you just played your 5SOS track, she would pull the plugs out and then she would rant about how bad they sound, how she wished that the music was just like in her generation and stuffs like that. So you just decided to take a walk to your friend's house.

You instantly plugged your headphones on and played Social Casualty in the background while walking. You just need your best friend for a company. She understand you for feeling like that but she don't like 5SOS either.

You sighed as you took all of your confidence and pressed the doorbell, patiently waiting for your friend's yaya to come and open the door.

She saw you and smiled and immediately opened the gate.

"I'm so sorry but Ms. (Y/F/N) isn't feeling too well to see visitors today. Do you like to get in?" She asked you and you nodded. You seriously need to meet her. Specially in times like this, you can't just leave her behind.

"(Y/N!) I'm so glad you came!" She cheered as you peak in her doorframe, leaning close and kissed her forehead. She have a fever.

"My, you have a fever (Y/F/N)! Since when did you catch a fever?" You teased her and she just smiled. You plugged down your headphones and then you started to talk abou how annoying your day is.

Even though she has a fever, she managed to see a movie with you. She just acted normal when you are together. Though you're worrying bout her, she tends to be okay.

"(Y/N), do you have anything to do?" She asked you as she laid her head down, you covered her some blankets and wiped her head with a wet towel. 

"Well, I'm actually thinking about going home, but do you have anything in your mind?" You asked the sick girl, she nodded and you smiled. You took the seat in the gap between you and her, you cupped her hands.

"Will you please get me a caramel frappe? I really crave in to that one right now." She said and then winked at you. She always knew that you both love the caramel frappe in a certain coffee shop downtown.

"Sure! Just promise me that you'd download me more 5SOS photos when I come back okay?" You said.

"Okay! Buy a cheesecake for both of us so that would satisfy my cravings. I love you so much (Y/N)!" She said and then waved goodbye as you lean at the door frame, you faced her anad waved goodbye back.

You always thought that Australia is just a very small country. You always think that there's a possibility that you can see 5SOS. Or even the guy who you like the most. Calum. But in the end, you believed in yourself that you're just having a false hope.

You hurried to find a table since the counter was full. You slid your body in that table and looked at the time. Its 5:30 pm.

Many people pass and go, some, they even come with friends.

But this one boy just caught your eyes.

He is wearing a Beanie, a dark tinted eyeglass and a 5SOS shirt. He was just holding his phone, having it in a landscape position.

You just shrugged the thought of it. You never wanted to communicate with anyone at all. Specially to you don't know who.

You walked in to the counter, patiently waiting for the other customers to be served. The line wasn't long like it used to be when you just dropped by a while ago.