8||Stuck song preference||2

Calum Hood's P.O.V.

What are we supposed to be
I'm helplessly addicted to you

I started to talk with y/e/n, I know that Y/N and I know that they're not in good terms. But I just wanted to test my feelings if this is real or not.

I badly dreamt about Y/N. She's beautiful. She was stunning and she's polite to all. She barely make me chuckle and then made me feel comfortable with her companion.

I think that I'm poisoned with her charms and looks.

But you never felt the same
Time may pass us by
But you stay stuck on my mind

Y/N always seems so clueless. I hate it that way. She's not minding my feelings for her, I just wanted to be with her, live right beside her until my dying day but I'm just a jerk and never been real to my feelings.

And that moment we stared that night I thought it was right

I can remember the way that she looks with me, she's staring at me too. It felt like magic.

But maybe I was wrong all along
I held onto something that never really mattered
Stuck on that starting line

I'm still silently, quietly hoping you'll end up with me

This is enough.

I took all my courage to call Y/N. It was in the middle of the night and maybe she's doing something or maybe asleep. I don't know. She is something sleepy head. But she was so industrious with doing academically things.

Calling...

F/N L/N

Cal: hello y/n!

Y/n: hello Cal.

Cal: why did you sound so sad?

Y/N: nothing. Its just math.

Cal:Hahaha. I have taken Y/E/N for lunch hahaha

Y/N: really? So how did it go?

Cal: we talked...

Y/N: *sobs* yeah.. *sobs* that's great! I guess..

Cal: are you... Crying?

Y/N: no! Of course not! Haha.. *sniff*
I should hang this phone now. I am crying because my... My brother steal my steak! (Laughing sarcastically)

Cal: So, see you tomorrow? Yeah. I'm sorry I bothered you.

I hang the phone up, making me sob a little. The tears are now building in the corner of my eyes, making me a lot mushy.

Next morning...

I opened the door of my room, making me jump in to what I saw. I saw Y/E/N in my front door, handing a tray which contains my breakfast.

"Why are you here?!" I screamed in confusion and annoyance. I shut the door and then grabbed my bag. I opened the balcony and then jumped to it. It was never high so I'm used to it.

I snuck out in my room and wait for the school bus to arrive. I never thought that it is too early for the school bus to come. I'm still wearing the pjs that I wore last night. I look horrible.

I saw the car came and then pass me by. Good. I think Y/E/N left already. I hope so.

I slowly entered the room, making a awkward silence. I headed to my room, locked it and then sat down in the edge of my bed.

I throw my bag in the corner, making check that there is no one in my room. Well, good thing, there's no one.

I snuck my phone out, having the wallpaper that is Y/N's photo. I think, I'm in love with her. But I'm so shy to approach her.

But someday, i'll tell her.