SPECIAL IMAGINE

"I'll go for Cavaliers" said Calum as he untangled his cuddle for you. You frowned and then get up too. "Then I'm going for Golden States!" You said and then you tangled your arms around your chest.

"So let's make a deal then!" Calum hissed and then you laughed. His accent is really funny anyways.

"Then let's settle it down!" You answered his statement, making him chuckle with your crimson red cheeks.

"If my Cavs win, you will cuddle up with me all this time, make me food, make me satisfied with your service is it alright?" Calum asked and then you cocked your eyebrow.

"Then if my Golden States win, you will be me for a day. Wear my clothes, buy groceries in the market wearing that clothes, vacuum the whole house, make sure it sparkles and make me a delicious dinner for us while I'm hanging out with the lads is it clear?"

"Then I'm dealing with it! Cavs is really powerful now. I bet that Golden States will lose anyways so, be ready for my cuddling sessions hahaha." He laughed genuinely and then you smiled back then. Golden States have won many times and you know to yourself that Cavaliers would never win against them.

In the middle of the heated up match, Calum always cuss words when the Cavs always lose against Golden States. Golden States is always ahead of few points and then you smiled sweetly when he cussed.

"I won't lose Y/N! I will win! My Cavs always win!" Calum said and then you chuckled a bit.

"Nope Calum, you don't have this. My league is powerful." You argued at him.

After few minutes of watching, you are now in the only 3 minutes if the match, still, after struggling, Cavaliers still cannot beat the Golden States warriors so...

"Hahaha! I won! I won hahahaha!" You yell as the final score is 89-82 . Cavaliers didn't won.

"So, how's the deal Calum?" You smirked as Calum winced at seeing you smirking.

"Well okay then. Just don't go out with the boys and I'll do what you wanted." He said and he pecked at your lips. You smiled and you pecked back.

"Well, let's settle it down. I'll be on the couch my dear Y/N, hahaha." You mimicked Calum.

"Ugh. Why are you still adorable my Calum?" He asked and then he smirked.

"Just do it for tomorrow. I need your cuddles and your presence here Calum. I love you so much." When you said it, your lips are now connected in his lips. You shared a beautiful kiss until both of you watched Spongebob Squarepants

Okay, this is a special imagine for all of fans of basketball games. Hahaha. Hope you like this. Comment down your thoughts and stuffs. Happy holidays!