4|| first dance||

IT WAS THE SUMMER TIME BALL. Luke's been teasing you because nobody asked you out. How could someone ask you out when you have LUKE, JACK AND BEN beside you always!

You just rolled your eyes and jumped out in the balcony, making you sneak out of your house. You slid up your All time Low T-shirt and then you tiptoed until you've reach out your mini Cooper.

You have your shortcut to Calum. Your all time best friend. You have talked with him that you two will have moma (movie marathon) and some TRUTH OR DARE games.

You and Calum never been into a dance. Social dance to be exact. So you never think that Calum would ask someone to be his date.

Your mini Cooper parked in your secret garage and then he welcomed you. He got your keys and coats and stuffs.

"So, are you not going for the summer time ball?" He asks you while you sit down on his sofa, starting the television.

"Yes I'm not." You've said while chomping a pizza.

"But Luke told me he allows you to go." Calum said and then headed to his bedroom.

You raised your hand and then follow him.

"What's the purpose if nobody asked me to dance?!" You screamed in confusion, making your eyes roll and your arms heave in discomfort.

"Then just look how things go!" He screamed while he was tucking in his tuxedo.

"Whatever!" You screamed and hopped on the sofa. You scanned for a channel to view and then you saw SUPERNATURAL! DEAN FOR THE WIN!

You chomped the pizza and then you didn't notice the doorbell rang. You scream and groan as the supernatural was over. It ruined your life.

When you leaned back, you saw your brother, LUKE HEMMINGS all in black coat and black sleeves. His hair have been tied up and he wasn't wearing his lip ring.

You were shock when he saw you, he gave you a paperbag where it contains the dress you really wanted to wear.

"Really Luke!" You screamed and headed to Calum's room, and he just get out. He was wearing his tuxedo and blue sleeves. He looks so perfect.

"I got to change my outfit. We'll go." You excitedly get in to his room, changed your suit into a wonderful dress.

After applying make up, you sneaked out in Calum's room. Of course you know Calum and Luke was in the shock state because youre beautiful in black.

You opened your mini Cooper car and then Luke drives it until you've reached the campus. You seat in the back and Calum and Luke was on the front.

"I'll pick you two later. I got to go. I have my date." Luke said while he was assuring you on that seat.

Couple of songs are playing but no one ever dared to come and ask you for a dance. You sighed and then looked in the buffet table. Yeah. Maybe food can get you enough.

You picked up a plate and then have the food you wanted to eat.

After many songs, one man came to you. He was wearing a mask and he got flowers in his hands.

That time, you started eating those chocolate mallows and cupcakes make you feel a bit heavy.

The song that is now playing is I MISS YOU BY BLINK 182.

"You look so gorgeous. May I have this dance?" He asked you, leaving the flowers in the table and then he laid his hands on the air, waiting for you to catch it.

"I might be bad at it." You whispered as you slowly take his hand and you pit your arms in his neck and you got him closer to you.

"Yeah, its our both first dance." He said teasingly, making you slightly blush. You know its Calum all the time.

"I really like you Y/N." Calum said and then he popped the mask out on his face.

"And so was I Calum." You ended up kissing his cheeks, making everyone yell in cheesiness.