53: Final/s

You tied your hair in a bun as you looked at the messy table. Your smile turned in to a frown remembering that tomorrow is the finals.

And tomorrow, it is the last chance to see 5 Seconds Of Summer. You have the money to buy the tickets, but because of the finals, you couldn't make it.

You pulled the chair out and flipped the thick book open, revealing the small fonts in the old classic geometry book, you sighed as you started to review the lessons again and again.

In the mid way of your study, songs of 5 Seconds of Summer tickled your concentration. Your mind was on set of learning, but the other was keep on reminiscing Calum's voice in Amnesia.

You put your hands down, heaved a sigh and tilted your head up in to the ceiling.

I need to think straight. I got to pass this test. I need to make this to make myself proud of no matter what. I can see them again if destiny wanted. Ugh. Being student is so difficult to cope with.

After answering several questions from the old textbook, you pulled your English book and studied about grammars, reminisce the basic info's that your teacher taught you. But still. His voice was still endeavouring to distract you.

You slammed the book as you failed to keep your focus. Here goes everything.

Tomorrow morning, you're up early and tried to review yourself, your mom cooked you your breakfast and helped you to set your things. As you started to eat, she pinned something in the refrigerator but you're so in to hurrying that you wanted to fly off to school and pass all the exams.

Hours and minutes passed, the results came, and unexpectedly you get the highest scores. Your sacrifice had been paid off.

When you're now in front of your doorway, you saw a black car, which is just parking in front of your house. You wondered why is that there but you pushed it off later on.

While taking your steps in front of your door, you suddenly felt a pang of nervousness taking over your system. You opened the door and to your surprise, there was three men standing in black tuxedo, waiting for you to enter the house.

"What's up?" You casually inquired the three big men in black tux, they don't answered you either.

"Mom? I'm home! Who are they?" You asked your mom, but instead of hearing a response from somewhere, the three men get you handcuffed, and led you in to the black car.

Pleads and cries was all you ever did the whole trip. Good thing you annoyed the three guys and let you unstrap the handcuffs.

"Where are you guys taking meee??!! Who are you?! I don't want to die!" You screamed at the top of your lungs until the car stopped, you saw a very familiar face.

You saw your principal, she's standing in front of you with a Cheshire cat's grin. She let the guards stay in their place, you moved next to her, still stunned that you're in front of the arena.

"So. You passed the exam! You can enjoy yourself there while watching my nephew to perform." She chuckled, you're still confused. How was she related to any of 5SOS members?

"You know Calum Hood right?" She inquired as you both stepped on the arena, she showed her passes and then headed to the front row.

"Front row?! Oh my gosh! I don't have money or anything to pay you Ma'am," you said, she chuckled at your expression.

"Well, just say thank you and enjoy yourself here, my nephew wanted to talk to you later." She winked and dispersed in to the crowd, leaving you there stunned and don't know what you should do.

"Geez." Is the only thing that you said before the concert started.

"Next!" The manager screamed and you're now facing four tall boys, Calum is now smirking at you.

"So you're ms. Y/N L/N, the student who passed finals?" Ashton asked first before Calum can mutter a word, you smiled and nodded your head.

"Nice meeting you, well... Calum always talks about you," Luke said just teasing Calum.

"Really? I don't know what to say.." You trailed off, still amazed that they were now standing in front of you, not even that. They're throwing jokes in front of you.

"Its easy Y/N, just take Calum in to a date, so that his auntie wouldn't sue him for being gay." Michael laughed, Calum gave them evils.

"Eep? Is that even real? Like... Calum... Would ask me for a date?" You think out loud, everyone chuckled.

"Yes Y/N, Calum wanted to date you because you're the most beautiful girl that he saw in the university of his Aunt." Michael explained, Calum blushed.

"And Calum made a deal that if YOU passed the finals, he will get the chance to see you in person and maybe ask you out on a date." Luke explains, your breath was now shortening.

You blushed hard in front of them and hugged Calum, he hugged you back and you two spent a day out the day after tomorrow.

(Sorry for this crappy imagines! I'm so sorry for not updating much this days! :'( thank you also for 11k reads! It means the world to me! Thank you so much!)