7||Bitterness||

You hate the way you wake up every morning. You hate the way how people plays Christmas carols in the street every nights. You hate the way you stare at the sun because it reminds you all about your parents use to be. But now, you left all alone, with the trace of that accident.

You ever blame everyone about your lost. You can blame your uncle and auntie because they thought of inviting you for a Christmas party at their house. You also blame yourself because you didn't end up being like your parents and your younger brother. Ever since that day, you end up being a mad girl. Mad about everything.

*sigh* you searched for your wheelchair, just to make you do the household chores. You couldn't do anything without it because you terribly made your feet ill out of that accident.

"Where the hell is that Wheelchair?!"
You screamed and then throw your pillow because of your anxiousness.

You started to cuss and then started to move a little bit, making you fall into the ground and then make your knees down and yourself too. You started to crawl and then searched for that STUPID WHEELCHAIR.

you can almost reach it. But you can't reach it because you heard someone knocking on your door, making you scratch your head and started to cuss again.

"Who's that?" You screamed and then whipped yourself against the wheelchair.

"I'm a new neighbor here!" He screamed back at you and then you started to stroll your wheels on the living room, up to the door.

"What do you ...want?" You rolled your eyes. Just to make you distract what you feel about it. He is really cute. Why did he come to see you? He might just turn away!

"Ahm... Hi, I'm Calum." He said and then he reached for your hands. You did nothing but to stare at it. And you did nothing but to stare at it again and again.

Calum realized that youre not gonna pick it up anyways so. He started to walk back, taking something in his bike.

"So, many people said you're too bitter." Calum just continued talking without pausing to look at your reaction. Which is, you actually bombards him inside of your head

"And so what? Look, if you don't mind, just go and leave me." You shouted making you close the door.

"But, I'll make a way to make you love the things you hate the most Y/N." Calum said as he rode in his bike.

His few words slanted in your bitter mind. Did he just said that or its just your imagination?