18||Opposite Expectations||

A/N:

So okay hahaha. Those two chapters was nearly connected doesn't it? If it doesn't well, I don't care anyways. I'm mean, lol. So in this chapter, I will come up that you survived the pills and then you lived your life again. How was that sounding like?

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Its been 6 months since I was found suicidal in my room. Luckily I survived.

I stopped fan girling. I was now living independent on my own. I don't need anyone to raise me. I know now how to live my life.

I quit stalking Calum Hood. I quit listening to any of their music and I'm now zoned out for Fall Out Boy or any bands. I do like All Time Low especially their song that was titled A Love like war.

But since that I've been that suicidal, I never ever again over fenced being a fan. I'm just listening. Nothing more nothing less.

I got a call from the management, calling me to sing again for the bar. That's how I live for now because I'm still struggling for searching job because of my trust issues. But yeah, I know it don't matter.

As I enter the club, my heart's on fire. I don't know but I feel my bones ignite. (Hahaha)

I feel panic but yeah, I can do this. I entered back stage and then get my guitar ready.

Vic, the emcee already introduce me. And I smiled weakly. I gotta go down or I can't go down at all.

I stare at the crowd. They're too many huh? Well, they will see me again. Its just I'm feeling awkward.

I saw troupe of tall men. They do look familiar.

How do they don't look familiar Y/N, they're 5SOS! And as expected, there's Calum Hood.

I started to think of changing what I'm going to sing. I was thinking of any All Time Low tracks but now I felt bad. I wanna sing Novocaine by Fall Out Boy. But badly, I don't memorized the lyrics. Ugh.

Com on Y/N, get something to sing!

Uh huh!

I've got something!!

I sat down, making me strum my guitar. And I was planning to sing FOB's What A Catch Donie.

It was really what I felt when I was fan girling over Calum Hood. After being so fragile, I still look up to his twitter. Damn, he didn't even responded to the message. Look at that? Its how miserable my life is.

I was now crying because of the terrible flashbacks. I was shocked when someone stole my microphone. I later on saw Calum Hood.

O.O

I finished the song with him. He was beside me and I really hate him. I still hold a grudge against him.

But, why am I holding a grudge against him though I'm the one who loved him? Ugh.

After the song, I started to walk away. I saw Calum chase after me. I paced up my walking and I wish he was now gone. And then I saw him beside me. He held my shoulders and then I stiffened.

"Hey, why are you avoiding me?" He blurted out and she looked strange at me.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry, I just feel like... Why did you go upstairs by the way?"I questioned him and then he zoned out.

"Don't ask me! I'm the one who asked you first." I asserted, making me fasten up my walk.

"Don't you know who I am?" He sneered, making me stop for a moment.

"Yes. I do know who you are. And that's why I sing that song. Because whenever I see you, I've got the troubled thoughts and I lose my self esteem to match okay?" I retorted.

He loosen up his grip on my shoulder and that's my chance to run.

"One last thing Calum. Please check your twitter account last six months ago. That was me who messaged you. Thanks but no thanks to you I survived it. I'm done. You're free." I alleged and then I sat down on my bike and then I got to rush downtown.

(Few days later)

I received another call from the management. They wanted to sing me for the bar again. Maybe 3 songs in a set.

"Okay. I've got to rush then." I said and then gathered my laptop beside me and then searched for lyrics that I'm going to sing a while later.

My set list
1.) Novocaine
2.) A love like war
3.) Somewhere in Neverland

Okay, I have one Fall Out Boy, and two All Time Low tracks.

***

Now I'm facing the backstage. Everyone is grinning but I don't know why. I wanted to ask them but I'm way too busy to memorize my own lyrics.

I closed my eyes and now entered the stage. I saw nothing but the mic stand in my front. Really? Do I have to sing right away?

"You need to sing," Hagrid said, my manager. "We have a very special guest to go." He said and then he wedged his way upstairs.

I sighed. I don't know but it really feel awkward. I don't know why.

I started singing novocaine, the acoustic version. I strummed my guitar and then i started to gather all of my emotions.

"This is a dark, black ski mask song,
(I'm so sorry about the lyrics, I don't have internet to research about it so please bear with what I hear.)
So put all of your anger on,
In the truly gruesome do we trust,
I will always land on you like a Sucker Punch," I said in a very very mean voice. I let all of my emotions out. Im having deep emotions deep inside but yeah I wanna let it out.

"Singing die in your worst, die in your worst nightmare," I said and then I slowly closed my eyes. All I can see is Calum. I don't know what I am feeling. I just feel like I have something deep inside.

"I in your worst, I in your worst nightmare,"

Is it a spark? Or just my foe? He's the reason I'm still bugging on it. I hate it.

(Guys part two?)

Please let me know ;)